European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

smoking hash through a bong.

hexagram

Bluelighter
I don't have any papers and only a little baccy, I'm not good at rolling J's anyway so was wondering what's the best way to smoke hash through a bong?

I hope brimz don't see this offensive amount of inexperience, he'll throw a hissy crackfit the likes of which this forum has not witnessed before and he will get us all banned

nope fraid not, never smoked hash before really. Not from a bong anyway. I heard there was a trick to it and you can't just fire it up like you would do bud? As I said, very inexperienced with hash.

Crumble 0.25 to 0.5 gram (hold hash in palm or next to a flame to soften it up if needed) or just chuck a chunk on the screen. Smoke by applying flame to hash, and stir the bowl after a few hits if needed. If it is hash of high purity it may bubble or even melt completely. Ideally the hash will leave a white ash, anything greyer or speckled could mean impurity.

Depends what sort of hash it is and whether it will fluff up or go sticky.

Anyway, here is the recipe for turning low quality slate or (god forbid) soap bar in to a smoking mixture:

1. Take two cigarettes, toast them with a lighter by waving it underneath the length of each cigarette quickly and rotating the fag in your fingers. Continue until the baccy is dry and crispy, take it out turn it in to powder with your fingers (in a mix tray.....do I need to explain this too?)

2. Take an eighth of hash and wrap it up in foil leaving a little tail that you can hold on to. Heat the hash up with a lighter in a similar fashion, the correct amount of time is a matter of judgement really but on the whole if you can see smoke coming out of the foil it's time to stop.

3. Unwrap the hash and drop it on to the powdered baccy, use fingers to crumble it through the baccy. Don't be a fanny, get in there and really crumble that shit as fine as possible. You should be left with a fine homogenous powder. Be prepared for the fact this will burn your hand if you're not used to doing it.

4. Smoke.

Ahhhhhh....the bad old days. If the hash is of any quality this won't work, but it's safe to say that if you've paid any less than £25/henry for it you will probably be ok with this method.

Yeah hold a lighter to the hash first. If it bubbles then don't even attempt the above method. If it burns and smokes, go right ahead.

To smoke it in a bong just chuck it on the screen and put a lighter to it. It really couldn't be simpler.

And to smoke it in a joint (if you had the other things), instead of this convoluted nonsense...
NSFW:

Anyway, here is the recipe for turning low quality slate or (god forbid) soap bar in to a smoking mixture:

1. Take two cigarettes, toast them with a lighter by waving it underneath the length of each cigarette quickly and rotating the fag in your fingers. Continue until the baccy is dry and crispy, take it out turn it in to powder with your fingers (in a mix tray.....do I need to explain this too?)

2. Take an eighth of hash and wrap it up in foil leaving a little tail that you can hold on to. Heat the hash up with a lighter in a similar fashion, the correct amount of time is a matter of judgement really but on the whole if you can see smoke coming out of the foil it's time to stop.

3. Unwrap the hash and drop it on to the powdered baccy, use fingers to crumble it through the baccy. Don't be a fanny, get in there and really crumble that shit as fine as possible. You should be left with a fine homogenous powder. Be prepared for the fact this will burn your hand if you're not used to doing it.

4. Smoke.

Ahhhhhh....the bad old days. If the hash is of any quality this won't work, but it's safe to say that if you've paid any less than £25/henry for it you will probably be ok with this method.
(which admittedly would work quite well)

Put half a fag in a skin, take a lighter to the side of the hash (or crumble it without the heat if it's decent hash) crumble it on top of the tobacco, put more tobacco on top. Roll that shit. Light that shit. Smoke that shit.

4. Smoke.

We used to call this recipe "mull" back in the day. Fucking rancid.

lol convulted nonsense my arse, that is how you make a perfect bongmix. I spent every day between the ages of 13 and 16 doing it =D

edit: Yeah it's rancid, but it's the best way of smoking low quality hash. Luckily now I've grown up I can source and afford real drugs.

I thought you were shouting do that then put it in a joint.

One of my mates reckons it's normal to make a "bong mix". We would never mix fags into a bong when I was growing up, never heard of it until I met this cunt in fact.

Fuck no that wouldn't even smoke in a joint, it would be way too fine. If you are good at it (and the hash shit enough) you can get it like soft builders sand.

Ruined my lungs smoking that shit every day when I was a kid! The baccy in the mix means the hash burns quicker and it gives you a dirty great hit when you do the bong that we were all as addicted as hell too.

No word of a lie I've seen someone smoke an entire eighth of soap in one shotty using that method. Vile.

Bongmix :sus:

I grew up around moroccan kids at school and always had good cheap hash, next to the huge variety sold in coffeeshops (as long as they didn't card). Never had to sink to those bongmix levels in teen years. Quality maroc through a clean glass bong is still way up there for me. A local testing service usually reports around 30% THC by total weight in those slabs. If it's fresh and from the right region it's such a soaring buzz.

Unfortunately we didn't all grow up in Amsterdam!

smoked it an a bong, just tore up bits of hash, chucked it in the bowl and smoked it, as if it were regular weed. And it seems to have gotten me stoned.

Btw I'm not sure if people realize that I was as asking if there was any different method to smoking hash in a bong and smoking weed in a bong.

Smoking hash never gets me as stoned as I think I will get. Whereas melting some in butter then stirring some in a youghart gets Me completely fucked for hours. Would definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it before.