• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

smoking hash through a bong.

Don't smoke hash through a bong, especially in a tobacco mix, if you value your lungs.

if your hash is so crap you have to mix it with baccy (shudders), it 'aint worth smoking

hash bongs aren't that great fullstop imo...a little pipe is the best way (sans baccy)

They were when i was younger as well, whiteyd off a few, mixing it with Old Holborn was rough lol

Only way to smoke soap bar is through a shotty, used to caine those back in my youth but don't think they do your chest any favours.

I just shotgunned it in the end (took the pipe out the bong then used that)

this isn't soapbar though, this is decent quality hash, was quite expensive.

When you're 13 and you've all bunked off school and chucked in your lunch money to get an eighth of soap that bongmix method is the way to go=D

Tbh I would still use the same method for smoking a lot of the cheap slate that's around these days that seems to have replaced soap bar, there's a lot of shit about just in a slightly more presentable form.

Like I said though, definitely don't be trying to smoke good hash like that. Considered hotknifes? It's a fucking difficult skill to get right but if you can nail it then you don't need anything more than can be found in your average house.

My mate still has a deep scar on his chin from a hot knife related accident!

As said above oussshhht

When I was a teenager we used to nick those extendable metal car aerials, melt that through the side of a coke bottle, elastic band to hold it in place and half fill the bottle with water. Yes, I was a little bastard as a 15 year old and I'm not proud of it ;)