• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much costs an E in your Country ?

JohnSmith

Bluelighter
here in Germany it cost about US $ 5-6 at disco & party it can be expencive up to $ 15
At Ibiza I get it for 1500 pesetas, it must be about $ 8-9

im in wales and im paying £2 a pill although some of my mates are paying £1 or 70p. fookin cheap huh
and theyre pretty damn sweet too
------------------
What comes up must come down.
[email protected]

Well, I don't have a country yet but when I do the first e will be free, the second one $10, the third one $50, and the fourth one $150.
Then you'll have to wait three weeks to get any more and it will be the free one again.
It looks like the Ministry of Ecstacy will be a major government department.
Of course, the pills will all have my image.
Bachus
Meanwhile, in East America (as nobody ever calls it) $18 is good, more than $25 a ripoff.

I live in NC-US which is a country in itself. Pills run $25-$35. Sometimes, very very rare, you find them as low as 18-20

I live in southern california and I have always paid $20.00....although i have paid $30.00 once......
------------------
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today" James Dean

Miami, the next best thing to Europe. I will not pay more than $15 for a bean. I usually pay $10, some people pay up to $20 but never higher.

Yeah, I live in Miami also. I pay $10-15 never more for a roll. I once paid $10 for 2 yellow dollar signs
smile.gif
but thats because the delivery guy was late by umm.. a day.
------------------
-Pook A.K.A Pookie Primo

Well, if I bother to try all my contacts, I can get them at $8-$10 (USD) a piece, but I rarely have the patience so I usually pay $14 (standard price)

In south Sweden..
Standard price $10-12/each
but I never pay more than $10 and sometimes less.
for a 10pack I pay $65-80 and 100pack around $400-450

I live in Nebraska and i get them for $20. I used to only be able to get them for $25 and I know some people buy them for $30 and $35 is not unheard of.

In ohio the price seems to vary by the hoo up if u get it at a party which is risky the your probably paying 25 unless you know the person sometimes even as high as 30 i usually pay about 20 for mine sometimes more sometimes less sometimes free it all depends
Kat

sydney, australia
average price at the moment seems to be around AUS$35. which, for those that don't follow the international money smuggling market, is about US$65.
i don't understand why people don't like the aussie dollar - it's such a pretty currency.
C

I find the "Retail" price for pills in Sydney Australia is $40, but if you know someone or get some cheap pills you can get them for $30-35...

Fuuck me? $65 USD, are you serious?
I would never ever buy something at that price without knowing what there is in it.

I'm in England *waves*
Here in manchester pills range from £4.00 (about $8.00) to about £10.00 ($20.00)

Over here you buy pills for $1 till $4 bucks...hehe...
But I always test them, I've never had bunk pills! (from 60 til 150 mg of mdma. And now i'm so happy...i've got mdma powder..pure stuff!
[This message has been edited by Poes (edited 21 August 2001).]

Well, Poes, that's because all your neighbours make the stuff.. Every single fucker I've ever eaten probably originated from an apartment with your address
smile.gif

mr486,
Sorry to make you look like a drip. But the aussie dollar buys about $0.53 US. Not the other way around.
So $35 gets you about $18 US.