• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much costs an E in your Country ?

HI!
Here in france : 100 Frf (15,24 €) in discos
can get down to 25 Fr (3/4 €) in qunatity...

Perth, Australia..
AU$50 a pill. $40 only if dealer is generous/pill is shite.
..Which works out to be about US$25.
(and to fellow aussies: stop getting the exchange rate wrong - halve the price we pay(approx.) for US$, not the other way around!
biggrin.gif
)

I pay between R30 - R40 (South Africa)... that is about $4... from a trusted source.. never had a dud pill from my dealer either..

London UK, normally between £2-£6. Just got 10 white octogons for £35 (thats 5.07 US$ a pill. 1$ = £0.69). mixed pill reports on www.pillreports.com so i'll just have to wait and see.

San Jose Costa Rica!
it used to be so cheap here, US$5 for a pill, GOOD ONE.
NOW! no dealers available (lots in jail
frown.gif
) a pill (if you find one) US$16, 3 times the old price
frown.gif

Shit, shit, shit. Perth obviously wins the pill rip-off competition.
We buy in bulk and still pay AU$50 (US$26)each, and have paid up to AU$60 at times (that's a while back now), though I wouldn't do that again. The cheapest I've ever paid is AU$35.

here in melbourne, VIC, aust.
the locals come at $15 such as soon to be around CQ's, and smileys.
the imports such as Dexters and doves at $25
i have it pretty good....being given to me after only changing 1 persons hand.

mr468 thankyou for making us all look stupid..
Shoe thankyou for restoring some credability to us poor aussies..
my oh my..

i live in southern kalifornia.
the most i ever paid for a pill was 20 bucks.
cheapest i ever paid for a pill was... hmm.. i would have to say 12 bucks?
now i get the pills at a standard price of 15...
------------------
IM - smartxallik
ComputEr gamEs don't affEct KiDs; I mEan if Pac-man AffEctEd us as
kids,wE'd all bE running around in darkEnEd Room, munching magic pills and
listEning to rEpEtitivE ElEctronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc,

I live on the East Coast of the U.S. and pills here are usually 20 bucks for one, and they get cheaper the more you buy.

Ricksta - totally agree on the Perth call - why are we still paying $50 standard? We're effectively paying 5 to 6 times the price of the UK (and elsewhere obviously). It's ridiculous... I suggest we all just refuse to pay more than $40, and if the dd balks, tell him we can get them elsewhere at $40 no worries.
Enough is enough.
[This message has been edited by sneak2 (edited 29 August 2001).]

yeah $50 is a bit steep would ere in perth buy seems to be standard for any one whos not good friends with the dd. but are the flips that the poms get weaker then are ones? One flip on the night could easly last the casual raver over ere thats if its a good one.

yeah $50 is a bit seems to be standard for any one whos not good friends with the dd. but are the flips that the poms get weaker then are ones? One flip on the night could easly last the casual raver over ere.
Thats if its a good one....

damn i wanna go to europe!!!
i live in Australia, and we have ALOT of local crap floating around which usually consists of speed + something else, be it valium, ketamine, LSD, whatever and i pay $35-$40 AU which is about $18-$20 US for real MDMA pills, our locals are also sold at around $25-$40 which is a complete rort, tho if ya have the right connections u can get them for $5-$10.
edited cos i fucked up the exchange rate hahahaha, no we're not that dumb honest!
[This message has been edited by Eckythump (edited 30 August 2001).]

well i live in PA in the US and around here it costs about $15-$30 a pill...its been hard to even find any lately.