Our favourite Bluelighter and the questioning newcomers

ColourMyDay

Bluelighter
when i started doing e i searched the internet for more information about it and so i found bluelight and dancesafe and others.
the slightshow on dancesafe got me to understand how e works and what harm it might do to my brain. the information i got from this board hrer on bluelight gave me all the other information i needed. (well, except a really big warning about tolerance...)
now that I had some really nice nights out rolling (and got a *little* experiance) i'm a bit worried reading the "new to ecstasy" board. it'S about the posts of our self claimed "favourite bluelighter", dj skinny-dee. after reading his massive posts i come to a point where i find it amusing reading what he posts, it's really entertaining (if you know how to take it). but when he gives his "advice" to newcomers, i feel really concerned, because i think he has a different understanding of the (medical) effects of mdma than other people.
please don't get me wrong, i love his postings (entertaining as i said), but in my opinion some of the stuff he says is not good for newbies (or people who can't put into perspective what he says).
just a bit concerned...
(moderators: if you think i'm worring to much i'm happy if you close this thread) (don't mean to bug anybody)
[This message has been edited by ColourMyDay (edited 30 July 2000).]

Colour my day--
thanks for not taking me too seriously on my posts,
But in ALL seriousness....Are you trying to get me kicked off?
Also, PLEASE tell me what I have said that is NOT good advice for newbies?????
I think I have some of the best advice on here. I came here to learn stuff to , you know?
But I DO know a whole LOT about ecstasy and its effects. I think I have a LOT to offer as advice. I am an expert from experience, so PLEASE tell me what you think i am doing wrong. I'd love to know. Then i'll starighten it up with you. Thanks.

nooooo, in no way i wanna kicked you off!!! there are just some things you posted where i thought a newcomer might get it wrong. as it's 5:20 in the morning right now (i'm in europe) i really have to get some sleep, so i'll post my concerns later.
please don't be offended or something!
"du bist süss" <smile>
(try dict.leo.org for a translation, <bight_smile> )
[This message has been edited by ColourMyDay (edited 30 July 2000).]

Color my day--
No, I'm not offended.
sorry if I sounded like it.
It's hard to tell what people are "feeling" just by reading their posts.
Like a lot of times you guys might "think" i'm mad when i write those rude posts.
A lot of times, I'm really not. I just like to argue.
I did get made a few times though.
But I'm cool right now. Ummmm, yea I was just plain curious if that's what you were trying to get me outta here because I couldn't figure out any other reason to post "this* thread that you posted.
But yes, please let me know tomorrow. I'd like to know exactly what I said that has concerned you.
But dont worry, I know i'm giving them good advice!
I don't want to see anything bad happen to anyone.

i'd luv to hear where you get all your info about e skinny. really i would, cause some of it is true, and some of it is WAY off the mark.
ohh yeah, he isn't going to get you kicked off this board, you are going to get yourself kicked off!
------------------
~*day_for_night*~
"see the light" PLURR
[This message has been edited by day_for_night (edited 31 July 2000).]

nanobin are you kidding me?
NONE of my info is way off. I base all my info on my OWN personal exp.
If not, I will clearly state so.
example---
"MY firend says bla bla bla"
BUT, if I say it's happened to me, then it HAS. I would not fuckin lie about something. Especially something serious like ecstasy.
So think what you want, but the experienced users will KNOW that i'm right, and you're wrong.
If i get myslef kicked off, then i'll come back with a different user name and e-mail address!!
haha!
I think ahead of time!
You know, I have more than one computer, so the IP address wont matter, because I'll switch computers, and I have a lot of e-mail addresses also.

dj-- you are con tinually saying that you like to argue and that's why you post what you do. Now you are trying to tell us that you are an expert and want to 'share' your unique knowledge? Come on!! One of, if not your only strong point is your conviction to the long-winded 'arguments' that you were putting up (be it only for the sake of arguing). Don't fail me now.

DJ: As far as medical issues go, you don't know shit. I don't care what you say. Take a look at:
[ Dead Links Removed]
You're an "XTC Newbie" yourself. So shut up and learn, and stop giving others bad info. I'm sick of responding to your misinformed posts just so you don't give people bad information and they end up getting hurt. Otherwise, I wouldn't waste my time with you. So calm down or get lost.
-NYTFLY
[This message has been edited by NYTFLY (edited 31 July 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Skinny, I have read some of your posts, and on a lot of them you are misinformed just like they said, thats nothing to be ashamed about. I have done a lot of research on MDMA, but have only rolled 4 times. Feel free to share your personal experiences, but in one post you claimed to be an "expert" never do that, no one is an expert. Don't tell people what to do, share your personal experiences, share PROVEN MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, but never tell someone what to do based on hunches, or personal experiences.

Here's my guess:
DJ Skinny Gee is 15 years old. He lives with his parents in Europe. (My guess is Belgium...His grammar looks just like a Belgian friend of mine talks...) He's kind of funny looking, and very anti-social. He likes computers and video games, and wants to try drugs, but doesn't have any means of getting them or anyone to do them with. It's summer, and he's out of school, so there's nothing to do except post 700 messages to Bluelight.
But we should still start his fanclub. Because:
1) He ate 3 pounds of shrooms at once
2) He created the fastest techno song ever
3) He ate 100 pills in 1999 but doesn't do E anymore because it always causes brain damage
4) He simultaneously lives in Florida and Europe (According to posts)
5) He really needs a friend.
You have my sympathy.
-NYTFLY

LOL NYTFLY ... that was great.. i second all of that.. i'll join the club
smile.gif

NYTFLY--
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THIS WHOLE BOARD.
YOU TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I WAS LIKE BY MY POSTS. YOU WERE TOTALLY WRONG. I AM NOT 15, BUT I AM ALMOST 21. I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO. I WENT TO COLLEGE AND NOW I AM DONE WITH THAT CRAP.
FUCK SCHOOL.
I AM WAY TOO SMART TO WASTE MY LIFE AT SCHOOL.
I LIVE IN FLORIDA, NOT EUROPE YA IDIOT.
I HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU HAVE STUID POSTS.
ALSO, IF YOU FUCKING READ MY OTHER POSTS, YOU WILL SEE THE PROOF WHY I SHOULD NOT GET A LIFE. SO THIS TO TO ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO KEEP TELLING ME TO GET A LIFE.....
READ THE POSTS FIRST!
ALSO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS NEW TO ECSTASY NOT ME. THIS IS WHAT REALLY FUKIN PISSES ME OFF, IS WHEN STUPID IGNORANT DUMB FUCKS LIKE YOU TELL ME THAT I AM NEW.
DIDNT YOU EVEN READ THE FUCKIN POSTS I MADE?!
BECAUSE IF NOT, HOW COULD YOU TELL ME THAT I AM NEW TO XTC?
IF YOU DID READ THEM, THEN YOU WOULD OBVIOSLY KNOW THAT UI AM NOT NEW BECAUSE I PROOVE IT.
SO QUIT FUCKING LYING YOU STUPID JERK.
I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. YOU ARE # 1 ON MY LEAST FAVORITE BLUELIGHTER LIST NOW.
I'LL SAY IT ONCE MORE......READ THE POSTS BEFORE POSTING YOUR SORRY ASS FAKE IGNORANT BULSHIT!!

DUES121
You must not have read my post where I explained that EXPERT comes from the word EXPERIENCE
see?
EXPER is in BOTH words. EXPERt EXPERience
I am an EXPERT form Experience as I clearly state so in my posts.
I say nothing that is untrue. (unless i inform you of it right afterwords)
You yourself are NOT an expert because you have only rolled 4 times.
DON'T belive everything you hear.
I'm not bragging but I KNOW a LOT more about ecstasy than you do.
If medical facts didn't come from experience, then where did they come from?

richieM-
That is exactly what i am saying!
i am not fuckin lying so dont waste your time telling me i am.

CHILL Maaaaaaaaaaan!!!!
We all think for ourselves right?. Its up to you, the individual to make out what you want to believe from info!...........BUT THE FACTS ARE OUT THERE!!
Just dont be ingnorant or naive!

Exist---
I agree with you man, but just read more of the posts and then you will see who the ignorant people are.
And PHYSICAL GRAFFITI---If you think I'm annoying then I think you should keep your comments to yourself.
What are you trying to get ahead of me in posts or something?
Because you are wrinting these little stupid arguments about how i am so annoying and stuff.
If i annoy you so bad then why would you read my posts?
Hmmmmm..........IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID?
Well, most of the Bluelighters that hate me would agree that you are then.
I still say you have OCD, so why dont you tell everyone to quit calling you stupid, insetad of making rude comments to me?
Get a life, ya goof.