Our favourite Bluelighter and the questioning newcomers

OK, this is my last interaction with you...
if you are here to help, simply drop knowledge, not attitude...
if you are here to learn, you came to the right place, some people here have some informatin that is truly usefull...
but otherwise this place is going the way of popluar culture, please try and not help it along.
please?
[This message has been edited by Demodulate (edited 02 August 2000).]

Ok just to see if anyone saw this. but skinny said he is ALMOST 21 therefore making him 20 and graduated high school 5 years ago?? so you were 15 when you graduated?? another BS post... like i always say GET REAL fake people suck

fuck you sparrow--
YOU ARE WRONG.
I NEVER said I graduated high school EXACTLY 5 years ago. I'm all ate up. I can't remember EXACTLY how many years ago it was. I made an estimate. I dont lie, so quit being such an idiot.
Also I NEVER said I was 20 either. I might be 19, which would still mean that I'm almost 21.
Or I might be 18. It doesn't matter. The point is everything you just said was complete bullshit.
Anyway, I WAS 15 or 16 when I graduated. I got my GED.
You're just jealeus because you have to go to school tomorrow and I don't.
I said it before and I'll say it again,
FUCK YOU.

I can't believe I just wasted 20 minutes of my valuable sleep time reading these two pages. I'm now going to go lie down in the street and practice my human speed bump act.

Hey Chris,
I just got the whole low down on you buddy- d'ythink I should share it with the rest of Bluelight?... 21 Indeed, hehe..
-Roll.