• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gnome Raver's list of essential items...

Gnome Raver

Bluelighter
Well friends (new and old) seem to comment that I am well prepared and always seem to have what I/they need when we are out.
Now I doubt that I even come close to thinking of everything, but my experience at raves and clubs has led me to making sure I have certain essential items with me at all times. Maybe you will find this list useful? Maybe not?
smile.gif

1. Tissues, lots of them. I always carry at least 2 of those Kleenez Pocket Pack tissues in my pockets or bag. These can be used for blowing your nose, wiping your forehead, cleaning MDMA powder off your fingers (UV glowing fingers is not a good look), or even soaking up the blood from E^lEctric's nose.. hehe
smile.gif
2. Chewing gum. Now I am trying to not chew as much when I am on a pill, but I usually like a little. I usually like to carry 3 packs or more as I love sharing it around.
3. Antacid tablets. After I got sick at Belfast I found out that chewing on a couple of antacid tablets can do miracles if you are peaking too hard or your stomach is upset by a pill. This has saved me and many others I have met, as well as friends, on many occasions from having a bad time. The trick is to convince someone who is not feeling too good to chew on them... they are not always that pleasant. I usually take the Mylanta ones as they taste better than QuickEze.
4. Lifesaver Thirsts... do I need to say anymore??? I don't like sweets like those lollipops that everyone seems to eat, but these things are amazing!!!! I usually carry 3 or more packets as I love to share them around.
5. Tram ticket. Saves having to deal with someone over not having one the next day when you are scattered.
6. Drivers licence or ID. So if someone finds you unconcious somewhere they know who you are (half joking).
7. Pen and some cards or paper. There is almost always a situation where you want to swap details with someone or write down some thoughts or feelings.
8. Mobile phone with battery charged, so you can meet up with your friends and enter the phone numbers of people you meet - on that, don't you just hate it when a few days later you are going through your phone and you have entries that you just have no clue about!
smile.gif

That is all I can think of right now... please feel free to add to it...

Sunglasses!!
smile.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Gnome Raver (mmmmmwwwwwwaaaaa), always the organised raver....
I would like to include some of my favourite essential items :)
1. a squish ball. This keeps my occupied when I'm dancing or on my arse chatting. Always good to take two, cause there will be someone who wants to have a go, and it may never come back. (anyone who doesn't know what it is, it's a soft, small ball that feels awesome to play with, try rolling it up and down someone's back he he)
2. friends, these are essential.....the old ones, the new ones, and the yet to be known ones.
3. sunglasses for next day. Essential cause thay sunlight can be intense when you're scattered.
Can't think of anything else right now..you have pretty much covered all my essentials ( only cause I learnt from the Master Gnome Raver)

Gnome,
What do you carry all this stuff in/how do you carry it if you're a bloke?
grug

diary - to write down things you were supposed to be doing on sunday but now cant due to a lack of sleep... and wouldnt have otherwise ever remembered because you are so scattered. also good for working out what day it is.
toys - you may find me with my camel that i carry around in my bag, always good as a conversation starter with other party people in the chill-out room. not such a good idea on the dancefloor though.
OJ - there's no possible rival to oj on comedown, when your stomach is burned.
dictaphone - actually, i am yet to make this purchase.. but just think how much you would just love to get some of those crazy dribble-talk conversations recorded for later playback..
red/green blinky bikelights - soma loves this one. any time you're feeling like crossing over into the red blinky world.. disappearing into a world of crazy strobe visuals. fantastic for making new friends. also fun for the dancefloor.
bluelight sign - i think meth's the only one with one of these.. but i think everyone should get one, just in case.
i'm sure i'll think of more soon...
------------------
The red blinky world is a whole lot different to this one.

grug, get pants with lots o pockets.
additions to gnomes list.
1. clear eyes, good for after an after party sesh, and good for coming out of the place with all the dust in your eyes from the night.
2. lighter, preferably with a device which hooks onto your watch band and vibrates everytime your ligther is 3 meeters away from you, no more forgotten and lost ligthers... are these things out yet?
3. King size rolling papers. met two girls from italy who rolled perfectly with these.
4. blankets in the car. good for wherever you may go the day after.
ps, gnome, you forgot to mention that on the pieces of paper are also good for writing down where you left the car. i almost had a heartattack when i went to the level 2 and the spot where my car should have been was empty and my car was really on level 3. took me 30 mins to find the car after glenferrie st party

Should I be writing these down???
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

.. what about the good ol vics nasal spray, owww n cigettes, these are always needed at a party!!
------------------
:p

MOISTURISER - combatting orange peel skin feels way good the morning after.
LIP BALM - yummy
SPRAY WATER - excellent after dancing hard and easily refillable.
DISPOSIBLE CAMERA - essential for caputuring those cute out-of-it smiles.
KALIEDOSCOPE THING - to look at lights through, can be fascinating.
PEZ LOLLIES - cute if I can be bothered, not as losable as other lollies too.

Seasonal Essentials
As everyone very well knows, its Winter, so in order to be warm, dry and comfy while hanging out at the mound with CrazyAustralian & Bedle after a sugary nite at cage u may need the following:
- spare T
- extra jumpers/jaackets
- extra pants
- beanie
- gloves
- spare shoes and socks
NB: obviously a car is also essential cos you don't want to carry half a wardrobe round all nite
CrazyAust. i'd definitely agree Chiara and Catherine really know how to roll a blunt
PS: has anyone mentioned a bottle of water to quench that thirst?

Just to add a few more:
  • I can't believe everyone has forgetten talcum powder
  • if you are a smoker, ditch your normal smokes for a night, and buy a pack or two of menthol, they are fantastic while rolling, even non-smoker rave friends of mine, smoke menthol when rolling
  • blinky bouncing ball from National Geographic
  • spectral glasses from National Geographic
I think everyone's covered all of the other things
------------------
sniff it like an amylmal

Na theres one more thing,
All the above and a spare stanton cartridge cus u never know what can happen.

I thought I would add a few things:
1. PAIR OF IDUSTRIAL STRENGTH EARPLUGS, personally I don't use these and have a habit of rubbing up against the speaker all night.
2. E TESTING KIT.
3. TORCH for viewing the results of the E test in dark back alleys.
4. MOBILE PHONE to complain to dealer about the dodgy pills exposed in E test.
5. HOSPITAL SHOCK TROLLEY to revive yourself in case the E test fails.
6. SOOTHERS OR VAPOR DROPS, imagine breathing in all the germs from thousands of sweaty ravers.
7. VICKS VAPOUR RUB OR TIGER BALM, so you can cover your entire body with it when you are rushing off your tits.
8. CONDOMS, do you feel lucky? Well, do you punk?
9. SPARE PANTS, those who have read the drug information section lately will understand.
What's your name?
What are you on?
Reach for the lasers.
Safe as fuck.
Nice one brother!
Mmmmmmm.sMiTTeN_KiTTeN...purr...
------------------
"Out of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most." (Ozzy Osborne)

essential peaking possessions
1)SWISS CARD- like a swiss army knife that is credit card size and fits in your wallet,has scissors(chopchop),pen,serrated blade(for those who know how tough garden hose is),stoker(bong tool),storage compartment(fits up to (() (() (() (() pills and a gram of coke/speed)must always be full,u know just in case.
2) emergency session kit- cone,swiss card(der) small sealable plastic container,this is a crude cave-man style mull-o-matic that has always worked well for those in car sessions,you put your buds into the container ,add two $2 coins ,seal container ,and shake furiously for 1 minute,chopped to perfection
smile.gif

3) drugs- never leave home without it
4)panadol- in case she has a headache
smile.gif

5)berocca- gives you back your b-b-bounce
6)spare cash- i always keep $50 folded up behind the battery of my mobile phone
7)bottled water - i always seem to be clutching one of these
8)condoms- strawberry ribbed
wink.gif
and optional ky travel pack j/k
[This message has been edited by pE@K-a-TrOnIc (edited 13 August 2000).]

U noe how you go halfs on yer biccies and the other get CRUSHED and ppl see you LICKING a piece of paper?? (Mmmm am i the only loser who keeps it in a bit of paper??)
Solution?
METAL SPECS CASE!!! ( u noe those silver ones that you can get at surf shops??)
well, that's my survival kit of the nite and it contains
1) Mylanta
2) Chewies
3) Vicks
4) Pills
5) oh yeah..sometimes my glasses too
heh heh heh oh yeah, Peak a trOnic... sealable container $2 coins shake furiously??? HAHAHAHHA a must try one day!!!!
*HONK*
-goose-

timmy the vibrating bug.
Present at the very first ever Sydney Bluelight Meetup.

i agree with plastikman
i cant believe it, your yummy biscuits should be on the number one spot >:|
hehehehe
*hugs*
------------------
The Matrix Has You ..
LiFe = MuSiC

this is a great thread, i carry a lot of the above.. i'd add that for storage of smaller amts of chemmies, a contact lens case is good. small, flat, inconspicuous.
also, as well as tissues, a mini pack of baby wipes. at safeway (i think?) you can get a lil plastic tub of plain lable ones which is quite compact. good for when there's only porta-loos & your hands dont feel clean. also for outdoor parties to keep fresh
smile.gif
these are better than the 14 in the re-sealable plastic wrap cuz they tend to leak sometimes.
i dont go to any party w/out vicks, tums & earplugs. i like the tums antacid, mainly cuz of the name. who wouldnt want to take some "tums"??
smile.gif
i load up on em religiously before i do any speed, e, etc. they all upset my tummy. but then, so does food.. *shrug*
in the back of the car there is always a big water bottle for refilling if the car is parked close. somehow, there is always something in the car you want to go back for (after passouts) be it drugs or a camera or whatever. we refill while we're there.
also, the happy massager & some fun & cute things are also good to bring! toyz and candies etc to share!
smile.gif

outdoor parties are a whole other thing w/ their own special set of requirements! we should maybe list those too, while we're at it. i've been largely prepared, but i think the experience could be improved, esp cuz asym and i dont really camp and we're clueless. next time, i'm thinking GLOW THING TO FIND THE #@*!* CAR!!!! but dont everyone do that cuz then it wont work...
smile.gif

smilez everyone!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 13 August 2000).]

*rubs hands*
okaaaay
the list. Some essesial... some not. Needs and wants.
1. Yourself
2. Friends (about 10,000 is a good figure)
3. A bumpack/backpack
4. Talc.
5. Red bouncy ball to play with Magoo with
6. Car (to be used as home base if need be)
7. Vicks/Medic inhaler
8. *IMPORTANT* - RED BLINKY LIGHT
9. Chumpa Chups/chewie/lollies - enough for you and your friends
10. Lil' card with Name/ICQ no/Bluelight address (You wouldn't believe how many people ask about this)
11. Baby wipes (these are AMAZING while rolling.
12. Something/someone to roll with.
13. Open mind.
14. One of those clip on water bottles that we got from EPTAS - just sneak it in.
15. Your event ticket.
16. Licence (so if it all goes real wrong they know who you are)
17. Cash.
18. Phone for those SMS moments and to put ppls phone number in you meet
19. FOOD (if outdoor event). I love food and it loves me. I might bring a lil' gas cooker to Ganesha for bacon/egg/tomato/mushies etc in the morning. Food includes fruit and such - good to share with people. (God I loved Jungle Buziness)
20. Ez tester
21. 5HTP, Vit C, B Multi, B + mineral multi, B6/Magesium/Zinc multi
22. Torch (if outdoors) + appropriate clothing. A Blacket rocks.
23. Lip Balm.
24. A book (outdoor morning in the sunshine thing/its too much I need a break in the car thing)
25. Any extra accessories on a per need basis (bong,bulberator etc etc)
26. Ohhh yeah condoms are a good idea.
think thats about it.
smile.gif

Soma.