• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gnome Raver's list of essential items...

soma, r u going to ganesha mission? im gonna look fer u fer breakfast!!!
*rubs little paws in anticipation*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

peak-a-tronic... where do you get the swiss cards from... I have been looking for them for ages... fantastic idea I reckon... I am in perth tho so don't know about avaiablility.
to add to the list of things to take... and this might only apply to us in the west.
Bottle Caps
cos the bastard clubs have started keeping the lids to make it more difficult for us to refill them... bastards!
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Tiger-Striped Strange Hair
[This message has been edited by Sproing (edited 14 August 2000).]

does no1 else here use a pillbox to keep pills? wats better than a pillbox designed fer keeping pills?
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

Whats better than a pillbox?
Soma is better.
Keep all your pills in me. I will look after them real good.

Hey Soma, where do / did you get 5HTP from???
I know it's available in New Zealand, but I was curious to know where you got it from if you didn't get it mail ordered from over there!??
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

SPROING,the swiss card was a gift from a buddy,it is made by victorinox ,the makers of the original swiss army knife,hope this helps you out
smile.gif

GONEGOOSE, i got the idea from a national geographics documentary,where some lil naked tribesman was using a coconut with some stones in it, 5 minutes later I made the prototype,its been in my glovebox ever since
smile.gif

(() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (() (()

hahaha Soma you're a walking Safeway - prepared for every situation
smile.gif

No party is complete without Bluelighters there with you
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

One thing I have found that goes down great at those out door events... especially the camping ones... is the all-wonderful blow up couch.
One of these will be popular with everyone.
Oh, and a pump or compressor is kinda handy - these things take ages to blow up... especially if you have already dropped.
You'll always find me with my couch... a menthol, and a smile.
C

Something I like to take with me is a bubble blower - it is so peaceful watching the wind take the bubbles into the heavens above!
smile.gif

Just be careful not to try blowing bubbles after some serious hard core dancin' as the bubble mixture gets too frothy
smile.gif

smile.gif

Oh, and good shoes are ESSENTIAL!!!
------------------
BoUnCe!!

Excellent!
Well not being a smoker (of either type of plant material) I was bound to leave out the lighter, etc.
After reading the above I have to agree that I forgot:
o Airplugs - you can get good ones that let you still enjoy the music, hear yourself think, and not have rining ears for two days. I have met ravers 10 years younger than me that have worse hearing than I do.
o Vicks - I like it but really I bring them to share around with others
o Disposable camers - I wonder how many of you freaks I have caught on film unknowingly!
smile.gif
I love photos of when I am fucked up.
o 5-HTP - I tell all my friends about this and I like to give it out, although I may need to examine this policy as I am going through it too fast and importing more than I do may prove difficult with customs.
o Spinning, glowing, flashing gyro thingie from Australian Geographic. - I can play with this thing for hours, and that is when I am straight!
o VIG Recovery - kind of like Berrocca on steroids. Great for recovery days and especially for friends who are not feeling to well
o Lip balm - mmmmmmm
o Positive, friendly, open minded, helpful attitude.
As to the question of where I put all this shit - either my small bag with the cool Knight Rider lights, or preferably my Wonky Wear pant's from Strange Days (shameless plug
smile.gif
). So many pockets that it proves rather entertaining trying to find things, like my bickies, when I am scattered the next day.

5-HTP is the acronym for 5-HydroxyTryptophan. This is a chemical used by your brain to synthesise seratonin. For more information on 5-HTP and its uses, see this post (EVERYONE READ!). It is very long, but all the information contained is worth a million times its printed weight in gold.
Cheers, BigTrancer
smile.gif

How can you all forget fresh clothes & TOOTHBRUSH?!?!?!
Other than that a sunday hat, mouthwash
smile.gif

Don't know.. got everything needed in my car
smile.gif

jaX*

If we brought everything along, how would we hold it all? Add it all together and you've got a lot of 'essential' items...
*successfully disguises bump as a proper post*
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

Hello everybody "hi dr nick"
ergh
formal introductions aside, people where saying they where looking for the swisscard, that nifty little device, well it should be available, this is the australian stockist for victorinox products in australia,
Sheldon & Hammond Pty.
Ltd.P.O. Box 5
57 Salisbury Road
Asquith, NSW 2077
Tel. ++61 2 9482 6666
Fax ++61 2 9482 1996
just give them a ring there, and they might just have with the availability, through internet I am not sure.
BYE
ROAMS

And for those special events (such as NYE...) the homemade portable nang machine made from a pvc pipe elbow with a sharp screw through it, plus a few other pipe bits must be a must!

Somemore to add...
1) Hair brush...really good feeling to run it through your head..works like a head massage
(credits to naturalhigh!!! you know who you are!!)
2) Head Massager..you can buy it at one of those novelty shops
(yes yes same person as above!!!)

hey hey hey, you people forget it is almost summer
Hello you can never ever ever forget your swimmers man!!!

oooo look what I found!
------------------
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.