Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic!

Eagleyes

Bluelighter
Evidently the moderators are standing firm on their on-topic policy! Unfortunate for people like myself who enjoy becoming increasingly confused whilst reading the threads that have given birth to some of the absolute mind blowing garbage that is off-topic.
So the inner child of Eagleyes whom happens to be a smart-arse has decided to start a thread where everything must be off-topic. As the objective of the thread is to post off-topic then the respondants can post absolutely anything and thus produce an on-topic reply. You can post anything FROM the current political climate in Austria TO your mums cheese cake recipe TO how long you think it'll be till this thread gets closed down!
Just remember so as to play by the rules, in this thread you must stay off-topic otherwise you'll be off-topic and the mods wont like it!
Lets see how insane and imaginative you people can be. Do me proud
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Eagleyes (edited 16 October 2000).]

this too i found amusing
scene.gif

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pharmacy, 21st October @ the Capsule
Mrs. Wood (UK) Jason Midro Ajax vs Krash Rudeboy Tom Campbell

Arghh you stole my idea man......And you know it
smile.gif

This thread is the ultimate paradox because once you post something off topic, it instantly because on topic, hence making it off topic, which then means its on topic, etc etc etc infinity. You can not win here. Its the impossible thread!
------------------
SEX-and now that i have your attention, i dont want it anymore.
Go Away!

but surely if your post pertains to being "off topic" then you are ontopic, not off the topic.....doh.
1w.gif

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok think about it
If you post OFF topic you are actually ON the topic of the thread.
But that is where it gets confusing. Because an OFF topic post would mean you are actually ON Topic in this thread, but by being ON topic you are going against the very nature of what this thread is all about, which is being OFF topic. So once you are ON topic you are instantly OFF topic again.
So you really can not win.
It just goes on and on and on and never ends. We could have debates about it im sure but what we really need is some kind of a mathamatical formula. Unfotuantly i actually still struggle with Pythagoras Thereom so im not the man for the job. I actually struggled to even spell pythagoras and had to consult a dictionary just then.
It told me that pythagoras(c582-c507 BC) was a greek philospher and mathematician and that he was the founder of the pythagorean school.
Hmm Interesting stuff indeed!
------------------
SEX-and now that i have your attention, i dont want it anymore.
Go Away!
[This message has been edited by MorpheusDaq (edited 16 October 2000).]

i love my teddy bear.
bcos my mommy gave me my teddy bear when i was 2yrs old.
i love my mommy.
i love my teddy bear bcos i love my mommy.
imu2.gif

jesse3.gif

theres someting inherently evil about smilies with grenades
------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heh heh heh
Daq...If u think about it...Your ranting IS OFF TOPIC!!!
cos u went on to explain the topic instead of talking about it...sorta....
ermmm...seems more logical to me then anyone else...
ermmm shit...
Fuck...i wanted to say something, Yeah! i noe..to be off topic u must talk about something that is off topic and not rant like me...
BLAST!!! NOW i'm off topic too...See what u haf done???
*Confused Goose flying ard BL*

I challege anyone out there to prove that i EXIST!!!
and i am not merely a computer program and something out there is manipulating me!!!!!!!
I DARE YOU TOOOOO!!!!!
I'M no goose!! i'm a CHicK!!!
*ChIRp* *ChIrP* *ChirP*

Eeeeew BayCityRolla!!
The same undies two days in a row? You know technically if you turn them inside out and back-to-front then you can get four good wears where they are clean at the back.
I'm not so hygenically minded, I've been wearing the same pair for a year and they are slowly degrading. Right now I've worn out all the fabric and there are only three elastic rings left
frown.gif

Some of you out there might be thinking right now 'that dirty bastard' But remember people I'm an Eagle and it's socially acceptable for my kind to go without undies all together so three elastic rings actually shows initiative. One can't help but ask though "Why on Earth do you human's wear undies anyway?"
As for that formula Morpheusdaq, I been conducting a few calculations on my blackboard and came up with
F=2O -(r+V)
Where:-
F = the deciding factor as to whether the post gets deleted,
2 = a constant
O = off topic. A positive interger meaning off topic and a negative interger depiting on topic.
r = relevance of the post. The more irrelevant the higher the number.
V = being the number of banana's in one kilogram
This formula has been calibrated to fine detail and it would be much appreciated if after posting you could sub-in your own figures and put your score at the bottom of your post. Save's the mods doing it. A positive figure meaning the thread stay's.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
How can you soar like an Eagle when you're working with turkey's?

Well i think talking sh*t is heaps of fun when there is nothing better to do
------------------
Heal the Past
Live the Present
Dream the Future

'My cat's breath smells like catfood.' Ralph Wigham.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

Oh good this is where I can prove Psyentist wrong. Hahahahaha I can easily get up to 500 posts now . Just watch me
smile.gif

------------------
Who? What? How? Where? Why?
Where can we buy??

My favourite drink is iced chocolate.
My favourite food is pizza
wink.gif
My favourite place is the beach.
My favourite drug of choice is ........... you guess.
The point is......well there is no point.
------------------
Who? What? How? Where? Why?
Where can we buy??