• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Searchng for drugs, Feds & Docs probe woman's vagina & rectum, watch her defecate

Bluelight Crew
Searchng for drugs, Feds & Docs probe woman's vagina & rectum, watch her defecate

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3212603.shtml#.Un6BUeKp2Sr

It may be hard to believe that this could happen to yet another New Mexican. KOB's 4 On Your Side team found a woman who claims she was violated by federal agents and doctors.

Laura Schaur Ives, Legal Director for the New Mexico Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, is representing the woman.

Schaur Ives said the woman doesn't wish to be identified because she considers herself to be a victim of sexual assault. Schaur Ives said the woman crossed the border at a Port of Entry from Juarez, Mexico into El Paso.

A dog alerted to the woman, and Schaur Ives said federal agents stripped searched her at the facility, asked her to undress, to spread her genitalia and to cough. Female agents also allegedly pressed their fingers into her vagina looking for drugs.

The woman claims they didn't discover anything during the on-site strip search, so they took her to University Medical Center of El Paso.

"First, medical staff observed her making a bowl movement and no drugs were found at that point," Schaur Ives said. "They then took an X-ray, but it did not reveal any contraband. They then did a cavity search and they probed her vagina and her anus, they described in the medical records as bi-manual--two handed. Finally, they did a cat scan. Again, they found nothing."

The ACLU claims the federal agents never secured a search warrant before probing or touching the woman.

"And her medical records indicate that she refused consent," Shaur Ives said.

Doug Mosier, spokesman for Customs and Border Patrol, issued the following statement:

"CBP cannot verify information relative to these ACLU allegations since we have not seen a copy of the report, nor have we been provided necessary details in order to investigate. CBP stresses honor and integrity in every aspect of our mission, and the overwhelming majority of CBP employees and officers perform their duties with honor and distinction, working tirelessly every day to keep our country safe. We do not tolerate corruption or abuse within our ranks, and we fully cooperate with any criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct by any of our personnel, on or off-duty."

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3212603.shtml#.Un6BUeKp2Sr

Again. . Already .

When will citizens stand up to these violations of our rights.
Disgusting they are treating humans this way as a search for drugs. Its our choice and freedoms what we put I'm our body and being molested by fbi and dea doesn't sound like something i want to allow in this country. That authorities think this ok clearly shows we've put way to much power in there hands.

A cat scan.....really? What amount of any drug would be worth all that work by medical staff, cost, not mention pain abuse and humiliation to that poor woman for them to do all of that?? What the fuck is this country coming to...at first i thought it was the same story as the other day but i remembered the other story involved a guy. I mean i get thorough searching of a freighter for thousands of kilos but literally tearing someone open to find a few grams?? You have got to be fucking kidding me. These fucks need to be jailed and raped.

While the cartels are bringing in drugs by the truckload they like to "dust" waiting cars and people with drug residue. A good distraction technique for the dogs. The dog may well have hit on her, but right then a big shipment was coming in.

I agree she was victim of sexual assault. Probably racially profiled too. I hate crossing borders not just because I had to leave my drugs at home but I hate the lack of rights you have in that situation. Canada is bad too, you can't even file a complaint on them like you could with a cop, they really answer to no one.

I agree with the above commenters.

But there is a difference between this case and the other recent one(s).
This woman was coming from Mexico. She could easily have brown skin.
In the US, sadly, that is enough to give up most of your rights.
The fact that she is a woman means she had two strikes against her already, so when the dog alerted, that was strike three.
This case may be older than that discussed in the other article, but no one cared because she has brown skin.
When it happens to a white-skinned person, and especially to a man, is typically when people sit up and take notice.

The war on drugs piggybacks on the war on non-whites and the war on women and the war on the poor.
They are all part of the same thing.
We need to fight against all of them, not just the war on drugs, if we really want to eventually get this world to become a bit more inhabitable for humans.

this report is too similar to one only posted days ago regarding the gentleman with the apparent clenched ass cheeks requiring a cavity search and colonoscopy for no good reason other than suspicion.

standards for these invasive searches need to be tightened. people are being unnecessarily violated and stripped of their human rights.

...kytnism...:|

Why is refusing consent considered guilt? They fucked her world up for that. There are no rights anymore, just varying levels of bullying by officials, and they seem to get more comfortable with this shit by the day.

These sort of stories really piss me off. You sick bastards! Who do you all think you are? Just for a few grams of drugs you do this to someone? Who are you "protecting and serving" here exactly? What are you protecting them of? Drugs? pft shut the fuk up.

I can not wait for the day, I WAIT FOR THE DAY, I CAN NOT WAIT; until all drugs are legal and you understand how worthless you really are, you will lose your job and get fucking ditched for crimes against humanity you bastards. This is what Nazis would do to Jews. So what if she might of had drugs on her.

I fucking hope, no, I PRAY to god that you come across some Cartels and they kidnap you, and then beat you slowly to death with baseball bats and then stick the bats up your ass until it comes out your mouths you fucks.

^God? The Cartels?!
Who exactly are they going to kidnap?
Violence ain't going to solve a thing. It's the whole fucking system, man.
The war on drugs piggybacks on the war on non-whites and the war on women and the war on the poor.
They are all part of the same thing.
We need to fight against all of them, not just the war on drugs, if we really want to eventually get this world to become a bit more inhabitable for humans.
Fucking a! Couldn't agree more with this.

I was really under the impression these guys weren't after chump-change quantities of drugs on the Mexican border they got hallowed-out cars and 18-wheelers. they had a canine sniffing PEOPLE? Really? no wonder the government is broke they waste millions on retarded shit but cut back on social programs

Not to mention the lawsuits that are coming their way.. what the fuck to these idiots care. its not their body cavities or their money. They will keep doing it as long as we let them.

Come on people, remember. If you've done nothing wrong, why would you be worried about the laws all over the world eroding our civil rights? Nobody innocent ever gets affected by such laws. To keep our boders safe we should go 1 step furtuer - mandatory cavity searches if you are a male, a female or transgender. If you are black, white, latino, Asian or other. If you are a Chrisitian, Muslim, Hindu, Budhhist or other. And if you are over the age of 13 or 12 and under. That will keep our borders safe.

These people are protecting us from those nasty drugs that reach our kids and destroy the world. Who cares if a few innocene people get caught in the crossfire? This is a war remember, innocent casualties are a fact of war.

I wonder how many hundreds of kilos drove thRough during the hours and hours they sucked and fucked this girl looking for an ounce or two.

She should have tried to get that turd airborne - right smack onto the forehead of one of the pigs.

"Hi honey, how was your day?"
"Well, this piece of shit literally slapped me upside the head! I would have charged it with assaulting an officer, but..."