• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe?

T1gersxjaw

Bluelighter
Hi guys, I just took 4mg of suboxone for the first time (for recreational purposes, even though some people say it won't work) and I was wondering what to expect? I have not done any strong opiates, the strongest being demerol and my tolerance isn't very high.

Other than the opiate effect? You'll be itchy and probably puke due to taking a fairly high dose. Don't drink or take any benzodiazepines.

Other than the opiate effect? You'll be itchy and probably puke due to taking a fairly high dose. Don't drink or take any benzodiazepines.

How long do the effects start kicking in? And shit yeah I regret takin 4mg

Just don't use them too often; they're very long lasting.

Yeah, I m still feeling good. I was wondering how long I should wait until doing if again? To get near the same results? I've heard two days in a row doesn't work.. Any ideas?

Look, it's better to be safe her; 2 x a week, with wide intervals, to be completely safe, once a week. The stuff will be in your bloodstream for 48 hours(i may be wrong there) so just be careful.

4 mg for someone with your tolerance is a pretty high god damn dose. You need to be careful with subs. Because if for whatever reason you take too much and you actually overdose, there's nothing that will save you. Bupe has such a high binding affinity to the opioid receptors that nothing will replace the bupe and save your Ass. See it's people like this guy that pisses me off. "Oh look, I'm gonna take a drug I know nothing about, but fuck it, I'll do 4mg even tho I have no idea what it's gonna do to me" do some research before you go taking shit you have absolutely no idea about. It actually might save your life....

^Yup, and Bupe is the one opioid I almost OD'd on myself. Some idiots will hand these things out to people and not tell them about how strong they are. I had no tolerance when I first took one, Not naive though as I had taken many Vics, perc, and snorted oxy around 20 mg on plenty of occasions. I think I took 1/2 a pill sublingually, but probably didn't hold it in my mouth very long to get all of it. I still had the other 1/2 the next day, and decided to snort half of that. I was so sick and scared to shit I would OD and die. I was stoned so that was making me a bit paranoid, but I definitely overdid it and much respirations and BP were low as all hell. This was back when the things first hit the streets, so most likely my buddy had no idea about the details of this medication, and his Dr was probably ignorant to them, too, since most still are.

Hey, well I actually did do some research and yeah 4mg was a bit high but I didn't even get nauseous. I wouldn't have just taken it, so fuck off I didn't come here to get lectured.

And question to the people who aren't trying to lecture, is it true taking it a few days in a row really makes the high so much worse?

Nobody is trying to lecture you bro, you asked a question on a harm reduction forum, so you're going to get some helpful tips on staying safe. This isnt fuckitletsjustgethigh.com.

Anyways to answer your question, if you are using bupe on multiple days you're going to develop a physical dependence to a maintenance drug for opiate addicts - it's like all the negative effects without the actual fun of slamming a bag of dope. The honeymoon will end after a week and you'll be forced to procure bupe on a daily basis to not be sick. It's not fun, please don't do it. If there's nothing I can likely say to stop you and you want an opiate habit at least pick a more recreational one.

Hey, well I actually did do some research and yeah 4mg was a bit high but I didn't even get nauseous. I wouldn't have just taken it, so fuck off I didn't come here to get lectured.

You might not have came here to get lectured but that doesn't give you immunity from lecturing when you do something so reckless as taking drugs without knowing about them first.

To answer your next question, if your talkif about recreational effects like any euphoria etc, that fades within a few days of consecutive dosing.

Please review the BLUA and OD guidelines. Links are in my signature. We aren't here to help you get as high as possible this is a harm reduction focus forum for people to learn and research how to be safer while abusing their drug of choice.

Alright sorry for being rude guys.. but anyways thanks for the information. I only have a few left and don't plan on buying more

No one plans on buying more at first. I'd keep it to 1x/ month to be safe. And I'd stick to right around 2mg. As everyone said, four was way too much. I feel like ya got lucky man.

Alright thanks everyone, sorry for being an asshole it's just been a shitty day. I definitely will try 2mg next time.

Hi guys, I just took 4mg of suboxone for the first time (for recreational purposes, even though some people say it won't work) and I was wondering what to expect? I have not done any strong opiates, the strongest being demerol and my tolerance isn't very high.

I used to use subs. Did you have strips or a pill?

If you've a low tolerance, it should get you as high as a kite.The trick is using a low enough dosage the first time; a high dose would not be pleasant. 4mg sounds like a perfect dose, possibly a bit lower though.