• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall and Carisoprodol

Brian242

Bluelighter
Hey BL. My question is if I were able to take Soma (Muscle relaxer) for the comedown and sleep from the amp. I found benzos to be bad for the comedown.

If you find benzodiazepines not enough for the comedown from amphetamines, then I guess Soma will be no better. And going for other depressants seems rather dangerous although you could hit yourself with some haloperidol to block dopamine.

Ativan is a benzodiazepine....its chemical name is lorazepam. What benzos have you tried for comedowns? Lorazepam is quite effective.

Soma (carisoprodol) is also pretty effective for comedowns. Depends on the dosages you're working with here.

Ativan is a benzodiazepine....its chemical name is lorazepam. What benzos have you tried for comedowns? Lorazepam is quite effective.

Soma (carisoprodol) is also pretty effective for comedowns. Depends on the dosages you're working with here.

I know Ativan is a Benzo, and since my first amp experience was yesterday I used 3mg Klonopin which didn't work. I have billions of Lorazepam 2mg but i'm just not a benzo fan that much. I'm on 60 mg adderall and don't feel anything head wise such as euphoria. No acidic drinks have been consumed today either. It was taken over the course of 5 hours in 5-10mg increments. Could that be why I don't feel euphoria? I'm going to do small bumps until I am where I want to be. I don't want to overdose and have cardiac arrest or some shit.

I'm not snorting it this time as I did with my first time. Feels stronger snorted, but it HAS to be placebo because a Bluelighter informed me that Adderall has a 23-25% bioavailability and I should just pop the pills.

I really want to enjoy an Amphetamine buzz. It's something that's been on my bucket list since I started drugs. I have about six 20mg pink Adderall left and i'm about to just take another half. If it doesn't work, I'll give my body a day or so to recover before trying it again.

Also, when I took them last night and today I just sat at the computer or smoked weed. Is there a way to kick start this drug?

(Last question) I also read that soma and Adderall is dangerous. Is this true?

It sounds like the Adderall is working. That's a lot of text. "Euphoria" is subjective, for sure. Amphetamines are more of a productive euphoria. If that makes any sense.

And no, mixing Soma and Adderall is not dangerous.

Euphoria is probably not going to be felt from Adderall, as NT said you'll definitely feel productive and when I'm getting a lot of stuff done on amphetamines, it certainly feels good, but I would not call it euphoria.

To me, the most euphoric one is methamphetamine, and no it's not dangerous to combine carisoprodol with amphetamines. To "kick start" the drug, my best advice to you would be take your dose then get in the shower. I do this all the time, with opiates though. By the time I'm done in the shower, I'll be feeling it nicely, analgesia and euphoria.

I know Ativan is a Benzo, and since my first amp experience was yesterday I used 3mg Klonopin which didn't work. I have billions of Lorazepam 2mg but i'm just not a benzo fan that much. I'm on 60 mg adderall and don't feel anything head wise such as euphoria. No acidic drinks have been consumed today either. It was taken over the course of 5 hours in 5-10mg increments. Could that be why I don't feel euphoria? I'm going to do small bumps until I am where I want to be. I don't want to overdose and have cardiac arrest or some shit.

I'm not snorting it this time as I did with my first time. Feels stronger snorted, but it HAS to be placebo because a Bluelighter informed me that Adderall has a 23-25% bioavailability and I should just pop the pills.

I really want to enjoy an Amphetamine buzz. It's something that's been on my bucket list since I started drugs. I have about six 20mg pink Adderall left and i'm about to just take another half. If it doesn't work, I'll give my body a day or so to recover before trying it again.

Also, when I took them last night and today I just sat at the computer or smoked weed. Is there a way to kick start this drug?

(Last question) I also read that soma and Adderall is dangerous. Is this true?

Euphoria is probably not going to be felt from Adderall, as NT said you'll definitely feel productive and when I'm getting a lot of stuff done on amphetamines, it certainly feels good, but I would not call it euphoria.

To me, the most euphoric one is methamphetamine, and no it's not dangerous to combine carisoprodol with amphetamines. To "kick start" the drug, my best advice to you would be take your dose then get in the shower. I do this all the time, with opiates though. By the time I'm done in the shower, I'll be feeling it nicely, analgesia and euphoria.

i thought i was the only one who did that
if i take my dose rectally before the shower, it makes the shower AMAZING did this with MDMA and methamphetamine. for some reason it also makes the rest of the high a lot smoother and cleaner feeling, and much more "floaty".

Soma is a great drug for speed comedowns, takes a lot of the tension out of your body and helps you sleep pretty well.
You can get euphoria off of adderall, just a lesser form of euphoria.
Also yes, lorazepam will work.
I'd try dosing rectally, if you're into that, if not, sublingual or baking soda potentiation will work just fine. DO NOT SNORT YOUR ADDERALL. YOU WILL BARELY FEEL IT.

Nah man I started the shower thing :p

It's the best though, I often just plug it in the shower because it's a lot more convenient IMO.

Firstly, mixed amphetamine salts (Adderall) can be quite euphoric as they are amphetamines after all. For a good experience, what I would advise is letting your mind and body have more than a day's break - maybe a week, at least for best results. And, then I would take a certain dose of Adderall or Adderall XR, depending on the type you have, at once, orally, without re-dosing. If it is Adderall IR (instant-release), I would probably say take somewhere in the range of 10 mg. If it is Adderall XR (extended-release), I would say take 15 - 20 mg. With a week's break, taken orally at once, I think you will be surprised at how far this can take you. Amphetamines provide a different kind of euphoria than say opiates do. In the beginning, amphetamines should feel rather natural if you don't dose too high, you should just feel really good, really efficient/productive, and really up. I'd suggest dosing in the morning or early afternoon, but this is not really going to effect the euphoria, simply make it easier to sleep on the comedown and fall back into the natural day-night routine.

With any drug, as mentioned, it can be great to dose right before a shower or bath - it just feels better and cleaner IME. For the comedown, I'd recommend you not use the Soma as both amphetamines and carisoprodol (Soma) lower the seizure threshold, and Soma could prove just a little too much with the physical effect. I think lorazepam (Ativan) would be quite good for a comedown, although it will likely not be very bad as you have virtually no tolerance/experience to or with amphetamines. I don't know if you have benzo tolerance, but I'd think 1 - 2 mg would be about right with no tolerance, starting out with just 1 mg, and using another mg if need. Lorazepam tends to be more hypnotic than other benzos, although it is subtler in effect.

There are some things that seem to be particularly rewarding when on amphetamines such as doing something productive which you enjoy or participating in some sort of contest, though I would not recommend physical activity beyond what you normally are used to due to increased cardiac stress. Just getting shit done feels good on amphetamines, and it doesn't really feel like it is the drug, but that you are just really, really happy you did or doing whatever. Doing whatever makes you feel good sober feels EXCELLENT on amphetamines. Socializing on amphetamines is absolutely great as it will just bring you up and your confidence will be through the roof. You will know all the right things to say and do, and feel the most comfortable. Amphetamines are really great social drugs IMO. One thing I would not recommend doing is eating during the amphetamine high. That may sound unhealthy, but you will likely have no or little desire to do so, and if you do you may feel quite uncomfortably full, and I have found this sort of takes away from the fun of an amphetamine high. However, remember to stay very hydrated! That is important.

^ Do you happen to be on them now? Just wondering since that's quite the post you made there. ;)

I could see soma helping with muscle tension caused by amphetamines, and sedating you for the comedown. I think I have used it before for this purpose, but might have also taken a few percocets with it as well.

^ Do you happen to be on them now? Just wondering since that's quite the post you made there. ;)

Yes, as matter of fact. I was never fond of the idea of taking amphetamines daily, but have been for about 7 or 8 weeks now, and while there are some not so enjoyable effects (more minimal than I'd have guessed, though), I think they are doing me good, on the whole. Just the energy they are providing is wonderful and helping me actually do shit, with a better than craby-ass mood that often would surround me until I had been awake for several hours after awakening. I take 15 mg mixed amphetamine salts, in total, throughout the day, most days. One 10 mg XR dose when I wake, and another 5 XR dose in the early to mid-evening. They have provided several beneficial effects, including as I mentioned mood lift, energy, but they also seem to relieve some of my anxiety (sometimes). I also particularly enjoy the fact that I can write like this, for example. The anorectic properties are great, too, though I am not overweight, loosing a bit of weight feels rather good, and food isn't something I really have to worry about that much anymore. It is more of a treat, not a necessity. They can exaggerate my emotion and mood, which can be good or bad, as can be imagined, but allow me to feel excitement, and the rush of life. I just feel better on them. I doubt, though, I would feel so swell if I weren't taking a hefty dose of benzos along with them, even though I have a fairly serious benzo dependence. But yeah, I am on amps, now. :)

I take carisoprodol just about every single time I use methamp, usually with some oxy as Tommyboy mentioned, I think they synergize well for those tolerant to them.

Yes, as matter of fact. I was never fond of the idea of taking amphetamines daily, but have been for about 7 or 8 weeks now, and while there are some not so enjoyable effects (more minimal than I'd have guessed, though), I think they are doing me good, on the whole. Just the energy they are providing is wonderful and helping me actually do shit, with a better than craby-ass mood that often would surround me until I had been awake for several hours after awakening. I take 15 mg mixed amphetamine salts, in total, throughout the day, most days. One 10 mg XR dose when I wake, and another 5 XR dose in the early to mid-evening. They have provided several beneficial effects, including as I mentioned mood lift, energy, but they also seem to relieve some of my anxiety (sometimes). I also particularly enjoy the fact that I can write like this, for example. The anorectic properties are great, too, though I am not overweight, loosing a bit of weight feels rather good, and food isn't something I really have to worry about that much anymore. It is more of a treat, not a necessity. They can exaggerate my emotion and mood, which can be good or bad, as can be imagined, but allow me to feel excitement, and the rush of life. I just feel better on them. I doubt, though, I would feel so swell if I weren't taking a hefty dose of benzos along with them, even though I have a fairly serious benzo dependence. But yeah, I am on amps, now. :)

Lol I type walls of text while tweaking too, actually a lot bigger walls of text, its kind of annoying actually.

Yeah amps have benefits, but using them quickly just turns into chasing the rush

Amphetamines are pretty euphoric IMO, but like I think Tricomb said, you need to be doing things in order to feel completely fulfilled on them. Whatever activity it is doesn't really matter, but you definately don't want to be lying on your ass watching TV. I also think the best way to go about taking them is to take it in one dose, like Alex000 recomended. The plugging thing works especially well with them too, though I'd only do this is I had the instant release formula.

As for the ativan, it should work pretty well for dealing with the comedown, though if 3mg of clonazepam (a stronger benzo btw, just slower onset) didn't work, I'd be surprised if the Ativan helped much. My guess would be that the clonazepam did work, you were just expecting it to work and then some. Lorazepam is a bit more hypnotic though, so who knows, give it a shot. Just stay within a safe dosage range (I would not go above 3 mg).

Also, I always find for some reason with clonazepam, that I feel it a lot quicker, and stronger if I take it sublingually (this is in fact true of every benzo I've taken, including lorazepam). Even with its slow onset, when I dissolve clonazepam under my tongue I begin to feel its effects within 10 minutes. With alprazolam and lorazepam, 2-5 minutes.

Amphetamines are pretty euphoric IMO, but like I think Tricomb said, you need to be doing things in order to feel completely fulfilled on them. Whatever activity it is doesn't really matter, but you definately don't want to be lying on your ass watching TV.

My guess would be that the clonazepam did work, you were just expecting it to work and then some.

I should also mention I had Scoliosis correction surgery with two 2 1/2 foot titanium bars and 12 6" bolts fused into/onto my spine, so i'm actually limited on my activities.

And no. I'm not a benzo fan at all and wouldn't want to get high off them because it sucks, hence the reason i'm mentioning CARISOPRODOL for the comedown. Benzo's can keep me awake and soma can put me to sleep.

Well then don't take Adderall until your activities are going to be productive by whatever standard you've set for yourself.

Yeah, I wasn't implying that YOU were lying around on your ass. I was speaking generally. I am usually drawing or writing when taking stims, you don't have to be walking around or god forbid playing sports. You seem to already know that Soma is effective in knocking yourself out, so why ask anyone's advice in the first place? If you want to give benzo's another shot with the lorazepam, go ahead. I imagine it would work better than carisoprodol, and it is slightly different feeling than the other common benzo's (alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam). It's always felt similar to zolpidem IMO, just less 'zany'.

One thing I would not recommend doing is eating during the amphetamine high. That may sound unhealthy, but you will likely have no or little desire to do so, and if you do you may feel quite uncomfortably full, and I have found this sort of takes away from the fun of an amphetamine high. However, remember to stay very hydrated! That is important.

Actually, the couple years I was prescribed amp ADD meds (geez, that feels like ages ago, when it was only like 1 or 2 year back) protein and sugar always helped me out. Your brain needs the fuel! Many brands of yogurt have whey protein supplement. Milk is also easy to get down on amps, and it has sugar for a quick energy boost as well as fat and protein for that long-lasting energy.

A lot of all-night study sessions when I'd start to feel down, I realized I didn't need another pill, I just needed to sip on a pint of milk! You can get a weird film with the combination of milk and dry mouth, so, you may want to chug some milk, then switch back to water.

And, I always did the shower thing, but, that was because I took them in the morning for school or, I wanted to shower before an all-nighter to get the days filth off me. Nothing like stretching your muscles during the come up, with that hot water on your neck and back.