• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall and Carisoprodol

I can't imagine not eating on amps. Yes they're strong anorectics but I always made sure to eat because not eating would make me feel like shit.

i like to eat before i take any uppers cuz i sure wont feel like eating after..

I took bout 40mg xr addarawl yesterday and about 5mg of Lorazepam...same time not comedown, i get anxiety on adderall.

honestly it wasnt that great...

Lorazepam IS a good benzo with each 1mg = to appx. .5 mg of xanax.

Unfortunately, i never get much of a high of benzos unless i take a shit load..for instance last night when i looked in the mirror in my very well-lit bathroom, my pupils were fuckin SWOLL!!

I suppose I am one of the few that enjoys the anorectic properties of amphetamines? I just like feeling light, and up, and not eating seems to encourage that feeling while on them. This can become a problem if you go an amp binge for days at a time, but for one dose, I see no issues. Hydration, on the other hand, is very important to me, and in general.

i like to eat before i take any uppers cuz i sure wont feel like eating after..

I took bout 40mg xr addarawl yesterday and about 5mg of Lorazepam...same time not comedown, i get anxiety on adderall.

honestly it wasnt that great...

Is that combo usually good for you? I was prescribed Klonopin for a few months when I was also prescribed d-amp and when taken at the same time, they seemed to cancel each other out, for the most part. I felt good, but in a very mild way. Like, 5.5 out of 10. It was 0.5mg Klonopin and either 10mg Dexedrine Spansules twice a day or 1 40mg Vyvanse, I can't remember which stim I was on at the time. Even though K-pins were better on the comedown (I never had a crash with d-amp, especially at regular dosage), they lasted FOREVER and I'd be tired as heck in the morning, even from 0.5m

Soma for Adderall comedown?

Hey BL! I need a for-sure answer for this question for the love of harm reduction.

Can you take Soma (Carisoprodol) about 4-6 hours after insufflating 20mg generic Adderall (The pink ones). I know the crash is worse after snorting, but I can't be up all night it's 2200 military time, or 10:00PM

I need to know so I can get some sleep. I'm not sure if we can post links to other sites, but I did some research and found this; http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-450166.html (read the post 3rd from the bottom)

I found a site that talks about the ROA's and BA also. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Adderall

Thank you Bluelight!

P.S. When would be a good time to take the soma's if safe?

Are you looking for a way to ease that horrible adderall feeling for hours after the peak while still being up doing stuff, or a way to get to sleep?

I've found Soma to work wonders for this, however it hits you VERY HARD and VERY FAST, it's like crack if you ask me, it has me euphoric and nodding beyond belief but that only lasts 20-30 minutes, which is not desirable to compete with something as long-acting as amphetamine.

Both, actually

Benadryl or melatonin for the sleep. Tyrosine for once you start crashing/feeling like shit. Calories are important too. Take the tyrosine when you haven't eaten recently, maby 1000-1500mg, maby even as low as 500 at first to see how effective it is for you. All those are non prescription in the US.

merging the duplicate threads, please don't make duplicates it's a violation of forum guidelines.

merging the duplicate threads, please don't make duplicates it's a violation of forum guidelines.

I'm sorry guys! I forgot I already had posted about this. I just wanted to know if it was totally safe. You can never be to safe, huh?

So anyways, it's a pretty safe combo or not? And also, do I have to wait for the comedown to take the Carisoprodol?

Can I take the Soma to artificially come down after 4 hours? If not, when would be an ideal time to take it?

You can take it whenever, but know this about Soma. Tolerance builds so fast, like, in one day. If you take it once and it hits you hard, dont expect it to hit you hard again later in the day when you dose, even if you take much more than your first dose, you won't get to the same spot again.

I'd wait til the comedown..

Yes to Magnesium ! Relaxes your muscles plus some NMDA action which supposedly curbs amphetamine tolerance.
Definitely eat when you start to feel crappy it will do wonders especially a protein shake with an array of amino acids in it. Brings the energy right back up and the crash is light.
Another good come down medication is Lyrica.

That all said it is a very bad habit to get into Amph to get up (insert downer here) to come down.

My stint with huge doses of Dex daily followed by a cocktail of Klonopin and Xanax really pushed my mind to the breaking point.

Hope the Soma works. Oh how I would love to get my hands on some of that.