• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

British Man, 21, Faces Death Sentence In United Arab Emirates

I imagine you're quite identifiable already. There can't be that many Bluelighters with your combination of opinions and allegiances. That combined with your verbosity makes you stand out like a sore thumb. Just sayin'.

A great many people? A great great many? Are you a Tory MP?

The whole point of the internet is that once its out there, its out there. On permanent record.You lose control over it. Thats why you need to be careful. You can't rely on the kindness of others to protect your identity. Only you can do that.

I think MP's only get about 65K a year.

Oh, but plus expenses I suppose.

Yep well, other people's information is 'out there' for me to retrieve quite easily, so they'd better hope that if i'm outed i'm feeling kind and don't decide to ruin their lives too. For instance, did you know retriving 'x's' medical records to delete them would be very easy for me? He's put enough information out there for me to do that, so it's a good job i'm currently feeling kind.

Ooh look it's Denis Nilson

The debate is all very interesting but I can't seriously believe for one moment MSB is actually serious about this shite. I think removing such posts would set a very dangerous precedent.

Anyone can change a quoted post, anyone could post up a pic and say it was you, why are we wasting time rising to the bait on this, I was actually busy reading on a paper on schizophrenia and cannabis in the Netherlands:-

http://www.ukcia.org/research/RiskOfLaterSchizophrenia/RiskOfLaterSchizophrenia.pdf

Yep well, other people's information is 'out there' for me to retrieve quite easily, so they'd better hope that if i'm outed i'm feeling kind and don't decide to ruin their lives too. For instance, did you know retriving 'x's' medical records to delete them would be very easy for me? He's put enough information out there for me to do that, so it's a good job i'm currently feeling kind.
please tell me you did not just write this

seriously? what the fuck?

no, please no.

jesus

eh, my association with you just ended.

nice, or otherwise

my jaw is still dropping

meh

If it was actually personal information it would have been removed, it's not so it hasn't.

I'd be far more interested in your views on the paper, I'm not rising to this random nonsense, I would suggest if your really that bothered about being identified to such a paranoid extent that posting on a drug related internet forum may not be the wisest thing to be doing in the first place.

Anyone heard about that bloke in UAE? Facing the death sentence for dealing cannabis. Only 21 apparently.

Sorry marmz, do you actually think I would do that for no reason? The only thing that would give me cause to do that would be if my life was negatively effected to a great degree. Otherwise you know full well I wouldn't do it. Stop being so dramatic, medical records aren't even properly digital yet.

Mine are.

You gonna go into them if I piss you off at some point?

boundaries. and standards. I'm not an 'eye for an eye' person, never have been

[edit]

I'm gonna stop posting in this thread now. I seriously advise you do the same. for your own benefit, not mine. I can't see what you're gonna achieve by posting, except for your own enjoyment or venting. and surely behind the scenes are dealing with the stuff that's relevant. I'd leave it to them if I were you. and if they can;t achieve what you want them to do, you're not going to be able to do it yourself here, surely? ie: delete posts or whatnot. the only things that can be achieved by you posting as far as I can see are negative.

eh, off to eat and watch a movie. meh

celery-vegetable1.jpg

So wait he works for the nhs, not hard to deduce to be fair. Youre the one lettin this info out in the form of threats! if you think you privacy is so sacrosanct stop posting hints at it on a fuckin public forum.