• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2C-I is the most chemical tasting, foulest shit I've ever put in my mouth.

Im sure there are worse, but that numb crappy feeling lasted for half an hour easily.

I think all benzos generally have an awful taste, Xanax in particular though. That disgusting orange saliva just sitting in your mouth from sublingual Bupe is nauseating.

mushrooms... it's like chewing up rotting mulch, and then the bits left in your mouth get all slimy... *shudders* I have a big problem with slimy textures (I can't even eat yogurt without puking), so mushrooms are at the top of my list for sure. Now I eat them with apples, so it's slightly less unsettling.

DXM cough syrup. There was a time during fall of my junior year where I drank 5 bottles of cough syrup within a week and a half, and that [stupid] experience has left me with an extreme aversion to it. I can't even SMELL it now without gagging, and even just taking the recommended dosage has caused me to vomit.

All the chemically tasting stuff doesn't really get to me too bad... MDMA tastes wretched, yes, but as was mentioned somewhere in here before, it doesn't stick around for too long.

And I loooove the taste of coke, oxy, and adderall.

Ive havent tasted anything worse than Zopiclone. Pretty blue pills that taste vile.

Just swigged off the Nyquil bottle and that shit is pretty vile. Gotta love it though.

xanax is sickening and I don't find soma all that pleasant at ALL

OC crushed is pretty dam rank from what I remember of it....

Shrooms taste good, i could sit a munch them all day.

Acid has never had any taste at all for me. Just seems like eating a small square of paper.

E was nasty at firsrt then I grew to love it.

Robo and DXM powder have a very strong taste.

Coke has never tasted that good to me.

Tramadol in capsule form , once it got stuck in my toung and it broke and i tasted all of it .... pretty aweful , better have that orange juice ready !

Status
Not open for further replies.