• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that has a nauseating effect and a bad taste becomes like poison. Main things I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot clown pole include: morning glory seeds, syrian rue seeds, Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, whole mushrooms (I grind them up now).

People who are saying MDMA probably have never tasted the true essence of a 2C-x chemical, lol

try tasting pure 5-meo-DIPT, if you wish to re-create the taste, grab an aloe vera plant, break it open and rub the slime on your tongue.... it is the most horrendously bitter tasting shit ever.

Alchohol. It took me forever to get down one shot of scotch whiskey today. i've come to just look at pills and they seem like candy, I just kind of cancel out the bad taste when chewing up a pill.

whoever hasn't said nutmeg has not tried it or is an idiot.

Sphinx (Afterlife) said:
try tasting pure 5-meo-DIPT, if you wish to re-create the taste, grab an aloe vera plant, break it open and rub the slime on your tongue.... it is the most horrendously bitter tasting shit ever.

Yeah, and the taste of it wraps around your tongue and doesn't let go for quite some time.

AMT, of course, was bad tasting as well... wish i could still taste it...

~Mait

haha isnt a pill but still a psychoactive... 50 grams of nutmeg
worst tasting shit ever u eat it then u keep burping and feel like booting every time that happens
u still got nutmeg burps a few days later

I hate all mushrooms, and i could bearly stomach eating psylocybin mushrooms, the way i got around eating them, was thinking that they were a drug, and not a plant material, or mushrooms at all, just a drug shaped and tasting like mushrooms *bleark*

But the worst thing i've tasted that i remember is probably San Pedro Cactus... absolutly vile, even when its dried.

2C-B was pretty horrid had my fast all contorted (sp?) in different directions :)

^ (im on the assumption you havent tried MDMA, so forgive me if im mistaken :eek:)

a good quality MDMA high can make you chatter your teeth. chipping, cracks and other nasty problems can be a result.

Its weird, your jaw just starts shaking/wobbling.

But i dont think think it tastes all that bad compared with some other stuff ive tried an mentioned earlier. Some things like MDMA just take a bit of getting used to :)

^Of course I've used it :)
To be honest, I have not experienced many of the mouth-related side effects though.

The problems really only arise from regular use over extented periods of time.
that and not taking proper care of your teeth.

Some people regularly vomit on it too, and that could also be a factor.

^
Yup all the thing he said plus chewing it of course , you're saying you like the taste of mdma or just you can stand it , it's like an evil taste even eating earwax won't get it out of your mouth

I once woke up with like this big rift (don't know a better word canyon?) running all the way from the front to the back of my tongue took like 2 months to dissappear , ecstacy gotta love it , only drug that makes me chew on my tongue without noticing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.