• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the drip from k is the most disgusting thing ever
coke & adderall however are delicious & SMELL EVEN BETTER AHAHA OH WAIT THAT ISN'T FUNNY

Cocaine can be quite tasty.... has anyone noticed it's ever so subtle yet pleasing odor?

Heroin is putrid, rancid, miserable, agonizing, horrendous, and disgusting on several levels as far as taste goes.

Am I the only one that thing Adderall tastes like sugar?

It is by far the best tasting drug I've ever snorted

Taste of drugs is relevent to addiction/obsession. Like someone said, once you're a junkie you don't care about the taste because you love the junk so much. hah I guess in a way its sorta like a chic that aint really good looking but if you learn to love her then you'd lick her whole body and shit.

I think thats how it goes. 8(

Generic Adderall is good shit. Not sure about the brand name stuff, but it's probly the same... Tastes like candy.

All other drugs i've ever tried are nasty. Except weed and alcohol of course.

I have a fuckoff big jar of 10% ephedrine concentrate from ephedra, and the stench, is so bad, that I absolutely refuse to open the jar without my gas mask on, last time I got a whiff, I actualy puked in the toilet, it smells sort of like a mixture of rotting liquorice, pyridine and pus from an infected sore, fuckign atrocious stuff. The only way I will use it, is to extract the alkaloids, and clean them up to shining white crystals, then gelcap the bastards, that smell just knocks me sick.

Sinicuichi tasted bitter as shit to me, but the absolute WORST, has to be poppy pod tea, made from fresh pods, I almost yarked up the other night drinking one glass of that crap.

DXM powder is the worst-tasting synthetic drug I've encountered, I don't think I've ever thought of MDMA tasting particularly bad.
Mushrooms and "standard" hash share the top spot for "organic" drugs for me. The texture of the mushrooms coupled with the sheer non-taste makes my mind associate injesting them with eating sawdust.
And the taste of hash is just plain nasty, weed is good but once again, hash just tastes plain nasty..

/mludd

i find that smoking 5meoDMT is like inhaling a burning plastic pen - far from pleasant. however, the pros outweigh the cons.

:)

alasdair

Uggh, you reminded me of my experiences smoking Virola resin by vapping it in a lightbulb pipe, it tasted sort of halfway between shit and plastic, not that I have actually tasted the first.

The most disgusting thing i've ever ingested is straight up robotussin....EEEYUCH! Thinking about it just makes me cringe, then when i drink it...the most vile taste on the planet rushes down my throat and i have to concentrate to just not puke it up...but it's totally worth it if I keep it down...just...why so barf-inducing does the taste have to be?

Limpet Chicken said:
I have a fuckoff big jar of 10% ephedrine concentrate from ephedra, and the stench, is so bad, that I absolutely refuse to open the jar without my gas mask on, last time I got a whiff, I actualy puked in the toilet, it smells sort of like a mixture of rotting liquorice, pyridine and pus from an infected sore, fuckign atrocious stuff.

Oh man, dont get me started. I once had the unfortunate accident of having an ephedrine gelcap bust open in my wallet (dont ask me why i was carrying it around in there). My change smelled like ephedrine for months.

Every time i payed for something, people went "do you smell that?" 8(

When i used to take ecstasy, sometimes me and a few mates would chew them, i have NO idea why, prolly coz we thought it would hit us quicker, and DAYM did it taste fucking disgusting!! ugh, i feel sick thinking about it...

and K tastes preeeetty bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.