• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think it would be much easier to name the drugs that taste "good". Has anyone ever chewed up a Soma (carisoprodol)? Pretty rank. Mepregan? Ugggh. That stuff's vile. I'd imagine rust would taste like Mephregan. Klonopin, valium taste okay. Xanax is pretty nasty, but not any nastier than a tylenol. Most pills are bitter like xanax.

Agreed, 2mg kpins taste minty. Xanax bars taste nasty as hell, same for Soma. Coke drip was nasty - but i've never has 'good' coke, if it exists. Tobacco smoke, to me, is TERRIFIC and delicious - while drinking heavily. About 1/4 times that I drink heavily I CRAVE NICOTINE! Or the tobacco smoke itself. To the point where once I was at a show and had two cigarettes in my one hand, still trying to get another off my friend lol

peganum harmala

i suggest you all taste it and come back to edit your posts :)

zephyr said:
I actually like the evil taste of ecstacy- probably because I know in half an hour or so Ill be in heaven...

Totally have to agree with you here zephyr..........however i also like the taste of speed for this same reason. when it runs down your throat after snorting, the harsher the better IMO, lol.

~pharm_friendly~

vegan said:
peganum harmala

i suggest you all taste it and come back to edit your posts :)

Depends how you make it. It seems to be a common practice to boil it with lemon juice, which makes it taste remarkably similar to puke. But boiling it in plain water is quite effective, and this way it tastes quite mild.

My vote has to go to either cacti or sinicuichi. The latter is excruciatingly bitter, and (in my experience) doesn't even produce any noticeable effect.

I have just put the peganum harmala/syrian rue seeds in my mouth and chewed for a long time. It tasted awful. I don't think it is possible to make it good. Or even just a little nasty. For me, the taste will always be totally disgusting

xanax tastes like some bitter nauseating ughh im going to puke now.

Xanax and effexor. It's their extreme bitterness that I can't handle.

I'm not a fan of brominated compounds either, but they don't get me like those two.

Xanax is wretchid, but so is adderall honestly. Even though its sweet, the taste sickens me.

E is number one with DXM cough syrup not far behind. i get shivers when i chew my pills and i hold my nose when i drink robo so it's not so bad but they both still taste like shit.

i LOVE the taste of liquor and crystal meth *drools*

everything else i've tried doesn't bother me too much

i cant even fathom the idea of chugging syrup to get high now. once was enough. *puke*

haha i know its off topic but the BEST tasting drug ive done (that i remember) has to be methylphenidate. for some reason my drip tasted SO awsome.

like CANDY!

wtf8(

Nothing could get the taste of Dipt dissolved in water out of my mouth for 30 min. Also, sniffing DPT is literally like sniffing ass. Especially if it coates the back of your throat.

If you smoke a Fioricet, it tastes like Chloraseptic and numbs your mouth and throat just like it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.