• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def. xanax, I wont even let it touch my tounge or mouth because the taste will stay there for what seems like forever, and nothing will make it go away.

I've acquired a taste for heroin, oxy, xanax, and klonopin. Xanax and Klonopin are like candy. I'll suck on a few bars or 2mg Kpinz till they're gone. A lot of RC's taste pretty shitty. I hated the taste of vaporized 5-meo-DMT. Opium, any form of hash, and good KB all taste very good. Most uppers taste pretty shitty to me.

Syrian rue tastes real bad. It is probably the worst one I have tasted. I nearly puked from the taste.

DXM powder is the worst tasting pure chemical I have tried.

DXM cough syrup is also nasty and I did puke from the taste once.

PurrrinInOk said:
MDMA.....most definitely. I've never tasted ass personally...but an MDMA pill has GOT to be close to this taste. :p yucky!!!!!!!!!!!

I think MDMA is an acquired taste...the first times i took it, i of course hated it. but nowdays, i become to actually like the taste. maybe i'm just weird.

^^I wouldn't consider myself weird, and I also love the taste of mdma, however that's not say others wouldn't consider me weird... I also like the taste of speed

All these different chems. they're all just really bitter tasting. Bitter isnt that bad compared to some of the organic things that can be next to impossible to stomach without saying hello to the toilet.

xanax and couch syrup are really fuckin gross, just thinking about having to chug a bottle of fucking cough shit makes me want to puke. but i think coke tastes good:)

my head goes numb on coke, I've never been able to taste it.

Adderall. Snorted it once, never again. It's sweet in a sickening way and I couldn't get the taste to go away. It bugged me.

If I don't swallow my Celexa pill fast enough, the taste of it dissolving in my mouth is sooo horrible and lingers a fair while.

I hate the taste of weed smoke, it is absolutly foul, one of the reasons I don't smoke.

I love the taste of mdma and the drip when it is snorted but my favourite would be that weird taste in the back of the throat when IVing speed.

On a side note, does anyone know what causes that taste in the back of the throat after IVing meth? I've always wondered about it.

Let's not forget about METHYLONE:

Those "vanilla room odoriser" (EXPLOSION) vials they sold in Holland were absolutely horrible ... I dissolved mine in a big glass of water so I dilluted the taste a little, but my friend drank it straight from the vial and said it was disgusting

Methylone is a wonderful drug I gotta say ... some sorta Diet MDMA I guess!

bRiSvEgAs4lIfE said:
I hate the taste of weed smoke, it is absolutly foul, one of the reasons I don't smoke.

I love the taste of mdma and the drip when it is snorted but my favourite would be that weird taste in the back of the throat when IVing speed.

On a side note, does anyone know what causes that taste in the back of the throat after IVing meth? I've always wondered about it.

Im not sure but Ive experienced it myself and havent found it too unpleasant.
Agree with the taste of weed smoke- disgusting.:p

Everything is ok...
except for GHB...can't get used to it....

swifty said:
my head goes numb on coke, I've never been able to taste it.
I love the taste of coke...
especially the left overs on my mirror/plate...just licking it of :p

Bad: DXM syrup, ephedrine pills, Vivarin (caffeine pills), research chemicals, MDMA pills

Good: Cocaine, opium (smells better than it tastes though), marijuana, Adderall (looks and tastes like candy)

^^^i agree on the ephedrine. anything else i've tried, i haven't really minded the taste of.

Status
Not open for further replies.