• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lacey k said:
Dawg opiates hardly taste bad at all to a dopehead, shiit.

of course peoples tasted it before we just dont cate.the taste of opiates aint shit if you love em.

That pill weighs over a gram, the active substance doesn't taste nasty as all that other shit in them. And I do love opiates very much, my favorite (hydrocodone sucks though).

ebola! said:
>>Acid- not too bad, kind of bitter but flavour goes away pretty quickly. >>

I would hazard a guess that you are actually tasting paper and ink.

ebola

Im not so sure about that- not that I go around eating inked paper, but I did to experiment just then and the flavour was not as bad as acid tabs. But i digress, I have not had the pleasure of tasting liquid lsd.:)

7zark7 said:
I can handle the chemical-tasting stuff...

...it's shrooms that make me heave! :)

amen. Good thing god invented Mushroom-T, and honey.

5-meo-mipt

foxy comes close, but nothing NOTHING NOTHING is worse than the tase of 5-meo-mipt. that stuff tastes like death

zephyr said:
I actually like the evil taste of ecstacy- probably because I know in half an hour or so Ill be in heaven...

I put pills in my mouth and do the whole "Mmmm! Tastes like happy!" thing that stewie does on family guy!

The time i did DMT it was hideuosly harsh and disgusting as well.

7zark7 said:
I can handle the chemical-tasting stuff...

...it's shrooms that make me heave! :)

exactly! i hate the taste of mushrooms.

Mdma, speed, etc... they are all kinda good cause depending on how nasty it tastes gives me an idea of how good it might be.

I havent really noticed the taste of acid...but then again, i havent had any liquid (always on a blotter)

5-MeO-DiPT(Foxy) tastes like fucking rat shit, peyote/san pedro cactus is hard to get down aswell. Also chewing MD pills when you've already had 4-5 can be pretty nasty, both from the heightened taste sensation and also from the difficulty swallowing after taking lots of MD.

Shrooms really arent that bad if you dry them first, then all you have to worry about is the weird texture. 8)

Other than that, xanax or methylone. Blech. They require straight up swallowing.

MDMA is the worst drug I've attempted (and failed) to take sublingually. Darvocet is nasty too.. it burned my mouth really bad.

Most of them, really.

DXM?
362.jpg

Mushrooms?
362.jpg

Ayahuasca?
362.jpg

Nutmeg (if you can even consider this a drug?)
362.jpg

Ketamine (sorry I found the taste way too chemical & disgusting)
362.jpg

2c-b doesn't taste bad, but the drip sure stings - unlike any other drug I've ever tried, I'll tell ya that much.

Cocaine tastes somewhat good.

Oh wait! I forgot!

THE MOST IMPORTANT: ALCOHOL
362.jpg

So yeah, all in all, they all taste shit.
I can't even imagine eating meth or MDMA powder without it being in a capsule...

THE WOOD said:
ive heard the many mescaline containing cacti arent exactly plesant

once i had some (wet) peruvian torch that tasted just like cucumber. sooo naturally, i made salad! :)

yuuukieee

a lot of drugs taste like shit (to me)

But the worst has to be e pills. They just hit that gag reflect in my throat, yukk. Just thinking about that nasty taste makes me dryheave. If I sniff e pills the drip isn't that bad ;) Its just when swallowing a whole pill and its not going down dissolving in my throat and getting stuck in my teeth, THATS YUKKKIE!8( Just recently I had these green ducks, all crumbly and tasted the worst. They must have been the worst tasting pills I could remember. They wouldn't go down and would dissolve in my throat and teeth. I am suprised I could hold it all down...

klonopin's (the green and orange ones) have a fresh menthol blast.. nice n smooth when sniffed

Xanax those peaches .5 thingies also taste awful..

i think shrooms tatse yummy :)
coke is yummy 2
everything is yummy expect them damn rolls..
=D

MDMA.....most definitely. I've never tasted ass personally...but an MDMA pill has GOT to be close to this taste. :p yucky!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodmane said:
Shrooms really arent that bad if you dry them first, then all you have to worry about is the weird texture. 8)

I think it's the texture that does it... just thinking about them makes my stomach churn!

Thank goodness for easy-to-swallow truffles. :)

I have dosed raw klonopin powder. Not bad at all. Auctually, with just the powder, it looks like very fine, glassy beach sand. almost beautiful. Xanax is the most disgusting to me by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.