• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>DXM - I mean the syrup, but I hear pure DXM is no better. >>

The main reason the syrup tastes bad is because of the DXM.
Having tasted both, I can say that the syrup actually does a pretty good job covering up the taste.

ebola

lacey k said:
NOPE.....

2 mg klonopin

because that shit DOES NOT GO AWAY

i aint even shittin you, ive ate 3 or 4 of em at once
it BURNS your tongue and mouth it tastes like FIRE and after drinkin AND eating to try and get the taste out it was still fuckin there.

it burns your mouth up so bad, and it takes hours for the taste to get out

xannys and valiums tastes pretty bad too but to me itll always be the k-pins

dude are u mental? i eat those things like candy they dont taste bad... wtf is wrong w/ u

^ sometimes I swear they taste a little sweet... maybe in a sickly sweet way?

tathra said:
but the NASTIEST pill i have ever taken is Lariam (mefloquine hcl), used for malaria prophilaxis. seriously, out of all the chems i've eaten without gelcaps (lots), nothing even comes close to that shit in terms of vileness.

yes.

michael said:

double yes with cheese.

nastiest tasting drug i have ever taken is mescaline in a cactus syrup, hands down. it is so bitter i thought i would never be able to taste sweet again

speed

speed, but not the US speed (never had that), Im talking about amphetamine/base what we get in the UK, the viler tasting IMO, the better quality.

I agree with everyone saying Xanax. Fuckin A I love the pill, but man I remember once during class I chewed a few footballs and almost started gagging. It was made worse by the fact that some of it was stuck in my teeth, making the taste linger. NEVER AGAIN will I chew them.

::shudders::

i actually like the taste of most of the drugs i do. coke is by far the best taste for me, but dope and mdma also taste good to me (except when i try to sub. the mdma..then the chemical taste is overpowering and makes me want to gag).

i hate the adderall drip and the taste. disgustingly sweet almost. hence one of the reasons i love parachuting it.

Had San Pedro cactus juice on the weekend for the first time...

that shit is vile :(

i drank a sort of "pharmayahuasca" once

im trying my damndest to think of something that tasted worse...even mushrooms taste like a delicatessant compared to that shit.

yah know, i think most drugs taste good :) they taste like bitter chemicals yes, but my brain triggers a positive response when it encounters the smell of a warm plate of fresh cooked ketamine, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.