• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Oops, um help? 2dpmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistyBoi

Bluelighter
I've just done something really clever. I've missed out a decimal point when weighing 2dpmp. I dont often do drugs like this I didn't know how much mgs look like. So I smoked about 5mg x10 = 50mg about two hours ago in my spliff.

Felt ok for a bit, but I've already got a splitting headache, paranoid thoughts and slightly blurred vision. BPM 100.

How long am I gona feel like death for, and is this dangerous? I'm kinda panicking.

take a benzo if you have access and chill and relax.. your pulse is nothing to worry about. i have a resting HB of 120-160...
but the rate you want is 80-100 so you're perfect where your at.. just tell yourself those paranoid thoughts are fabricated and if you cant get a benzo to chill out try breathing exercises.. they do work a bit. helped in jail at least.

i don't know anything about this drug so i can't help much more than that.

Thanks! Well I've done about 30x normal dose, maybe more. Feel unbelievably uncomforatable. Trying to turn off my mind. Looking at this drugs half life I'm in for a very long ride. If I could take my BP I think I'd stop being so concerned as my pulse doesn't seem too bad at 100, but my eyes feel like they might pop out of my head. 8(

No benzos, will a beer help U think?

Last edited:
not sure about the beer, because im not sure what mixes well or safely with this drug, your choice.. maybe try just one, but know that you will feel worse when the beer wears off so you will probably end up drinking them one after another if it does help and like i said, im not sure how safe the mix is.. goodluck!

That's a monster dose! I don't really understand why people bother with 2-DPMP? I'm told it isn't even euphoric and has a reputation for breaking one's sanity - even more-so than MDPV! Why anyone would want to be stimulated for 16 hours with no euphoria/empathy I'll never understand.

As for you my friend, I would recommend eaten some opiates or benzos or a beta blocker if you have access. If not, go into your lounge and get comfy on the sofa, ride it out. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water and don't get too hot or cold (I'm not sure if body temperature is an issue in this case). Do not hesitate to ring an ambulance if you have some physical complaints

I imagine 50mg could cause some pretty horrific side effects. Mania, unfriendly visual and auditory hallucinations (I'm not trying to worry you by the way, just passing on what I've heard)

Good luck buddy, keep us updated! <3

Thanks again! I do have some propranolol but I'm not sure about taking that unless I really have to, I think the less drugs in the mix the better (been advised against beta's until stims have worn off before ? ). Still feel the same. BPM constant at 90 when still. Cold feet. Paranoid thoughts. Only opis I can get is DHC and do a CWE in 3 hours or so. Really not up for that!

I think I'll take an embaressed walk to the doctor in four hours, provided I haven't gone bat shit insane by then. If the doctor sends me home with nothing to help after a dose of something this strong and this long lasting he's a joke.

Any chest pains cramp or bad palpitations I'll ring for medical assistance.

Cider seems to have helped, not sure if its a good idea though. Benzos would a be a lifesaver.

DON'T take a beta-blocker. I believe that the unopposed alpha-channel activity would be dangerous. If I were you, I would drink alcohol to take the edge off. If you know anyone who has any benzos or G, get in touch. I'm not sure how much a doctor can do for you in general, but if you feel unwell, don't hesitate to call an ambulance. Good luck <3

DON'T take a beta-blocker. I believe that the unopposed alpha-channel activity would be dangerous.

How would it be dangerous may I ask? I'm already taking 40mg propranolol a day (only one in the last three days though), I kinda forgot about that.

The only thing you need to worry about is your blood pressure and circulation.

The danger would be runaway vasoconstriction.

Ok fuck this how long is it likely before I sleep without downers? 4 days or so? trying to work it out by half life. resting BPM a constant 100, 12 hours later. If I move it goes mental.

do you have a dr? if not go to the ER, don't have ANY drugs on you (in you is a diff story) and just tell them that you did something stupid and are worried. they will give you a benzo in minutes.

Or claim you are having a really bad anxiety attack or having lots of anxiety because of an upcoming event or something.. just to get a benzo

EDIT: or ask around. a friend might have some or know someone who does.

ok, most doctors are cunts. I wont even explain all the reasons why but they pretty much refused me benzos three times on the phone until I had had three separate blackouts/calls, then they gave me 4mg, which helped for an hour then it came back and I was just as bad as before (as I told them it would) and they just said tough luck its my fault.

It is my fault in a way, but doctors are suppoed to help you at least in some way if you ask for advice in an emergency, I was just asking for some fucking help. Haven't slept, but no physical sympoms now that bother me too much, apart from the full blown mental psychosis and that. I'ma lock myself in till I sleep.

PS, And ensure to use scales with a big decimal point and on the right weight unit!

Last edited:
I believe this chemical has an exceptionally long duration (v. long elimination half-life), but should hopefully be wearing down a bit now. Do you still feel overstimulated? How many hours ago did you (mis)dose?

If I've done the maths correctly, this is now 33 hours since dosing. I wouldn't have thought you'd be risking significant lack of sleep induced psychosis until the 72 hour point (probably slightly conservative). How are your cardiovascular parameters getting on? Has your blood pressure/resting heart rate started to decrease yet? I have an accurate heart rate monitor (HRM) that I use when testing new chemicals/unusual combinations, though my main use of an HRM is for exercise.

Are you still awake and feeling the effects? Glad to hear you're OK! Has it begun to wear off yet?

took 15 mg of 2-DPMP (desoxypipradrol) orally once and i didn't sleep for 3 full nights. worst drug experience of my entire life. horrible paranoia and feelings of de-realization but no really worrying physical symptoms other than a fast heart rate. i think most of the danger is psychological resulting from the prolonged lack of sleep.

i sincerely hope you are ok! hang in there.

If I've done the maths correctly, this is now 33 hours since dosing. I wouldn't have thought you'd be risking significant lack of sleep induced psychosis until the 72 hour point (probably slightly conservative). How are your cardiovascular parameters getting on? Has your blood pressure/resting heart rate started to decrease yet? I have an accurate heart rate monitor (HRM) that I use when testing new chemicals/unusual combinations, though my main use of an HRM is for exercise.

I was already awake 30 hours prior to taking (thus why I neede4d it to stay up to do work) it so im approaching 70 hours or so.

My cardio is ok, 70-80 after resting for an hour. 120-140 after walking for prolonged periods. Now I have 8x2mg diaz (finally) I think I will sleep soon. Still very paranoid and tense, but I can deal with it, im not fully delusional. BP has varied from 190/110 during time when muslces were most tense then down to 150/90 after two hours rest, down to 140/80 after a further hour. One hour ago it was 165/101 but that was after my walk to the doctors, the last walk im making. It feels better now.

Last edited:
I believe this chemical has an exceptionally long duration (v. long elimination half-life), but should hopefully be wearing down a bit now. Do you still feel overstimulated? How many hours ago did you (mis)dose?

Without the diazepam I would still be a complete wreck. Probably heart attack from sustained escalating panick, no joke. Heart feels swollen even now I've clamed down, trying to sleep on my right side. It didn't help the situation that the doctors didn't seem to know anything about it and didn't seem too bothered about finding out, just assuming as its a ritalin anlogue it had the same half life and general properties.

you should check in with a Doctor if you're taking beta blockers (they don't cause uncontrolled vasoconstriction by the way, just slow heart rate and lower BP, blocking beta rec only with the case of propanolol) not taking your BP meds and taking more drugs can be dangerous.

- ok sorry edit that you did see Doctors. unfortunately if you ask for a drug in Emergency, they tend to hold onto them even tighter. blackouts are bad though! hope they checked you out thoroughly and got the BP sorted. but yeah they will take the stance of 'your fault' even though the same could be said for people eating cholesterol laden foods, sugar, salt etc.
the job is to treat the sick and they forget that no matter how you got there, you are sick.

of course demanding patients who refuse treatment and then walk out after not getting what they want can be a little tough on clinicians too though. but boy are they unclued as to what all these drugs are. Drug and alcohol referral would have been more appropriate

hope you're feeling better, do calming things, warm milk, sleepy things like reading boring textbooks, you will get through this. sleep on the 'left lateral' position. lying on the left allows free venous return to the heart, best for easing load on the heart and is how patients are put if there is any cardiac issues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.