• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question for a first time user

circusFREAK

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I've been looking through the site the past couple of days, and just wanted to ask a few questions. This weekend I plan on rolling for the first time. I plan on getting Molly powder from a reliable source. I am very excited for the experience, but at the same time I'm a bit nervous. Recently, I've been getting weird panic attack episodes after I smoke pot. They could almost be described as bad trip like. Ive heard that the come up on MDMA can bring out anxiety in some people, but I've heard this only last for about 30 minutes. Is it possible to get such bad anxiety on the come up that you have a panic attack and the roll is ruined? I plan on taking about 0.1g. Would it best to split the dosage, take half, wait 30 min, then take the other half? FYI, I'll be at a huge edm concert.

protip:
dont smoke on MDMA.
protip:
take .15
protip:
test it if possible esp. since you dont know what MDMA feels like, or smells/looks like...
taking half of a point is pointless, take a point and a half or dont bother IMO.

for sure test it if possible, molly is easily faked

some people have bad reactions to MDMA and weed, but these are people that dont smoke everyday

if you do it everyday youll be fine, like normal. If its an every once in a while thing then smoking may make things too intense for you

I cant roll properly without weed personally

Just to clear things up, I'm not planning on smoking and rolling. I was just mentioning that I get anxiety when I smoke and it almost feels like a bad trip. Im curious if I will get the same outcome when I use Molly

oh lol my bad, MDMA has only good feelings really, its almost like forced happiness

if its pure, your pretty much guaranteed a good time, as long as the set and setting are right of course

Good to know! I would just hate to freak out and cause a scene in the middle of the show lol. Thanks!

But be wary of piperazines and other nasty shit people try to pass off as e, that will send your night in a downward spiral fast

most molly is safe from pipes though, its harder to get piperazine in crystal form. But any powders/crystals can be easily added too a cap.

You may get anxious for a few minutes. It hasn't happened to me in a while, but when it did it only lasted 5 minutes or so. If you feel overwhelmed just go outside or somewhere a little more open and relax for a minute. Have a friend come with you to keep your mind occupied until it subsides.

Worse is you'll puke, when it really kicks in it can get intense, stay with a friend who will comfort you when it happens if it does, just wait a few minutes and you'll think it's the best thing in the entire universe, you'll forget pretty quick about the puke and anxiety you just had moments before.

Watch out for come up nausea.
Even with clean tested MDxx it is pretty common to get nausea on the come up.
I can't tell you how many times (with tested, moderate doses of MDMA or MDA) I (and some of my friends) have been at a show and ended up hugging the toilet for a good 15 minutes.
And that's if you make it too a bathroom.
It doesn't happen to everybody, but if it does antacids help loads.

I haven't tried it since I've only rolled twice but it can't hurt trying, worse happens is you don't puke or you puke up the antacids right? First time I parachuted and it had loads of meth, I thought I was gonna die, didn't puke though. Railed what I am certain was pure MDMA this time and puked although the comeup didn't try and assassinate me this time. Both were good rolls the second obviously being better for the obvious pure MDMA reason.

The only time molly fucked with my stomach is when it had meth in it too

weed makes me more paranoid than a 3 day speed binge, and when I take MDMA i experience absolutely no paranoia.
well, last time i got anxious for a few mins cause i ate .2 of the best batch of MDMA i had at once/parachuted, and right when i walked out of the bathroom to go back and dance i saw 2 people gettin rushed to an ambalamps.....

I'd have to say anticipation is the worst. Throw away everything you've read about it because there is no way to accurately imagine how any drug feels. All the reading I did on MDMA and I was ok this is fine, feels pretty good, OH GOD, IM gonna die, guys this is too intense, I'm gonna puke. I had not read about the comeup, that you can describe, it's like a massive wave of almost hot nauseous energy the first time. Past that it's easy cruising :D

You"ll be fine man, most people I know who get anxious on pot have no trouble rolling
on relatively clean pills. It's all about environment, and if your with other people rolling,
it's all loved up vibes. It's nice to have them around when your coming down as well.

^Agreed, being with good people is absolutely fool proof, true friends will take care of you and listen to how you feel/make you feel better :)

menthol cigarettes are great at balancing you and cough drops to clear your head, my dog loves em

I've never gone to a rave, so I don't know if that could make the come-up easier or make it a little too intense. As others have said, once you make it past the the come-up, you'll probably be experiencing the least amount of anxiety ever. In your whole life:) I occasionally get a little paranoid once I come down, but never a panic attack, and it's typically only if I'm around people I don't know very well.

I have never gotten nauseous on the come up. Some times i will feel a bit of tightness and a small amount of anxiety but it only lasts about 10 minutes. For some of my friends these effects are a bit ore pronounced but again it only lasts around 10 minutes.