Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the best pill you ever had?

peakfreak

Bluelighter
what is the best pill you have ever had and why? the best pill i ever had was recently i double dumpt a four leaf clover and it was awseome.whats the best pill you've ever had?

ive got a few i reckon make the list, cant really decide between these...
Pink Omega (circa Nov 2001) - i havent ever had a pill that has been this "strong" in feeling...
a bit over 2 of these made me see things more than ive ever seen with any psychdalecic, including LSD and 2cb... a four hour mdma buzz that suddenly dropped into a mda induced psychadelic state which lasted another 4 hours... the shizzy for hizzy...
Green/Blue MTV (august 2001/march 2002) - these pills were what i would call the epitome of a nice clean pill... not super strong, but a nite on these was pretty hard to beat...
Original Orange/Red HQ - the first time i truly went "hard" from bikies... before that i was mainly a LSD fan... will always stick out in my mind...

Originally posted by Scrambled_On_Eggs:

Original Orange/Red HQ - the first time i truly went "hard" from bikies... before that i was mainly a LSD fan... will always stick out in my mind...

oh hellzzzz yes they were one of my top 3 of all time.. mad mad crazy good pills...

Red or English Pounds in late '99
Red HQ's
red and Blue Safe Sex'es

yeh them pink omegas were the chron.
size of a large vitamin C tablet.

hehe haven't seen one of these for a while.
blue rolex circa 2000
blue melody circa 2001
green honda circa 2002

just this year...
Pink Kangaroo (qantas, whatever..)
pink LG's.....werent many round, but fuckn wicked.
Beige Safe Sex's.

tommy....
are you talking about the ?'s doing the rounds in syd at the moment??

My first pill ever was definately my best, but I don't know if that was influenced by the fact that I was a new user. It didn't have a pic, it was just plain white.
Others that I won't forget would have to be:
- pink safe sex
- blue specs
- beige vercaces
- broken hearts
- greeny/yellow clovers (not the ones that are around at the moment though, these were just circular shaped with a stamp of a clover)
I haven't had a really overly "good" pill in a few weeks, so all this talk is making me keen... :)

1.Green question mark
(pinkanga, I think Tommy's talking about a batch around summer 2000-2001, if it's the ones I had)
2. Green fish
Nothing's measured up in the last year. Only green butterflies (damn! green again :) ) and the recent Pink Panthers have been sort of ok.

My favorite - definately the apricot rolexs circa March 2000... Others would be white 007s (Jan '99) and the white/beige yonexs going around NYE '01...

1. Blue Alpha - 12-16 hours of pure bliss. Do pills like this exist anymore?!
2. Blue Barrel - Had so many of these babies.
3. Red Honda - Mad.
4. White Audi TT (domed one side) - The most cruisiest ever.
5. Green Fish - One batch was sik.
Not to mention green and gold 2cb caps which was a perfect combo with mdma caps that were around.

The best I've ever had must be white supermans way back in 1999
but recently
Blue MVT in march 2002
white star March 2002
pink versarche june 2002

White/beige YONNEX 2001/2002 transition
Man I hadnt had an e before I had this thing, and I'd had quite a few if you get my drift ;)
The original red/orange HQ stacks were awesome pills, i agree! like BAM! They were MDA I tyhought though, no? Very rushy, as in get goin rush!
Loco, Wish I got to try a green CU! How good were they?? :)

Capsules of mdma powder at 1988 Sleaze Ball..wow!!
Doves 1992 - sydney
Yellow xo's in Adelaide in 1995 - awesome
sandy mdma powder 1999 >> 2001..wow!!! ..northern N.S.W..the best ever!!
Yellow xo's in 2002 in northern N.S.W - exactly the same as 1995...great pills.
Pink Safe Sex - N.S.W in 2002 - bloody strong..even in halves.
[ 21 November 2002: Message edited by: cruiser1 ]