Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bad mix of drugs

Scrambled_On_Eggs

Bluelighter
on the weekend a few people consumed some acid and safe sex pills. to some it was not a good combination and this is a warning. people i know lost sight for hours and had a very bad experience. I wounld suspent its the MDA content of the safe sex mixing with the LSD here, just a warning, take care and be careful what u mix...

Definitely good advice to take care what you mix - when mixing drugs the dangers are always multiplied.
In this case however, I'm not sure if it would be physical problem that was encountered - it might have been due to the intensity of the experience. Were the safe-sex's confirmed as MDA? There are a lot of batches around containing all sorts of shite... Acid and MDMA is a fairly common mix for a lot of people - but it can certainly lead to an intense experience.
Other theories on this will be interesting... :)

im not an expert- by no means a doctor (a mere psychology student) but i think the intensity was the culprit... they didnt "od" as such and were experienced in the world of mixing all kinds of things, it just kinda got them all by suprise with loss of hearing with one, loss of sight with another and an absolute visual wonderland. the safe sex that were there im pretty sure contained MDA ;) and i think the visual nature of both the drugs really got to them, ( presonally i think MDA is a lot harded psychadelic than most people think)...

wot colour was the safe sex? as far as I no the safe sex are definit mdma. Alot of people I no mistake a strong dose of mdma for mda. The only way to be really sure is testing your pills with one of the latest kits. As far as I no they do distingish between the two. (someone correct me if Im wrong).
Kandy flippin is pretty intense. I think you have to be comfortable where you are and who you are with for starters. Like most experiences with trips those two are pretty important. A pill on top of a trip will make it worse if you are not comfortable to begin with. Did your friend take the trip first and how long after the trip did the first pill go down?

hay..just to give my input on this... ive have many times candyflipped, and twice on safe sex's and a good blotter. the first time was with the quality beige that went around a couple weeks ago, and just recent with both the light blue and pink ones. both experiences were awsome, and have been put down to one of the best drug experiences ive had!...
your advise should be taken note off, however the lsd safe sex (mdma or mda) combination is in no way dangerous or going to make u have a bad trip, its all in the mind, and maybe a rush which u need to get used to before u can enjoy it :)
happy candyflipping! :)

i did the same thing a week ago with a "couple" of both substances and was left wanting more damnit ;)
why do we always want what we can't have?

melly_me wrote -
however the lsd safe sex (mdma or mda) combination is in no way dangerous or going to make u have a bad trip
I dont think that is very sound at all.
There is always a danger potential when taking any drug, especially when mixing two.
Maybe you wrote it wrong but i think that is a very silly statement
[ 09 October 2002: Message edited by: boom ]

Why is it that acid always is involved in some "bad drug reaction"? Perhaps your friends didn't have enough experience with the chemicals and doses and were overwhelmed by the intensity of mixing TWO DIFFERENT DRUGS WITH POWERFUL PSYCHADELIC EFFECTS, OR conversely, are not strong enough in the mind to cope with and process the experience. Either way, i think putting out a warning on the danger of the drugs (which from all accounts of the safe sex are of stellar quality), rather than warning the particualr people off the substances is a stupid "shift the blame" approach. Why post and read a HR site if the information disseminated on it doesn't get into your head, and actually get applied where it could be??
MDA (tested MDA on an extreme) + LSD is possibly one of the best synergies of common street chemicals around. The experience can be powerful, especially where the doses are high. Blaming the drugs when your friends experience
lost sight for hours and had a very bad experience is IMHO extremely weak and counter-productive to HR - "acid made my friends blind!!".
Your friends might like to get some experience with the drugs in lower doses, (which if other people had a great time on the exact same drugs shows its in their heads) and examine their mental and physical set and setting, and then perhaps blame "educated" guesses of "the MDA content of the safe sex mixing with the LSD" (which in case you hadn't picked up from the sarcasm is absolute bollocks). Or perhaps they should stay away from chemicals and dosages that they obviously have trouble dealing with.
meh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i couldnt have said it better myself mate! :)

intensity and inexperience would have definatly caused that.
when i took strong acid with exctasy i've felt as if i couldn't hear anything even tho sound is there.
also acid + speed .. i've never had such intense visuals from acid until then.. altho the mind fuck is pretty much nil..

how can u assume anything about the situation f u do not know details.
the people in which this occurred were very expereiced drug takers, they were not "inexperienced with dosage". It was in fact the Least id seen them take at a party in a while and that is why it suprised me that it knocked them that hard.
The real point of the post was, where i live, i am seeing an increasing number of what seems younger and younger kids indulging in dangerous drug combinations. It just seems that in cairns the new craze is to stick as many drugs into ur body as possible.
I find this disturbing, as ive seen 15/16 yo kids laying on the ground spewing and maxing out coz they thought it would be kewl to have 3 points of mdma and a drop of acid...
it seems no one has any idea about what drugs are really doing to there bodies and heads and i think that we are gonna have to see some really serious incidents before these young tucks realise that u can have just as much fun if u use drugs responisbly.
just for interests sake it was liquid acid, and my deduction about the mda/lsd mix is an educated guess (think what u want)

I had a mate get hospitalised from taking a trip just a trip and going to utopia he ended up flippin out really badly and got dragged out of there practically in a straight jacket. I heard a few people that nite say oh its this enviroment. Personally I dont think its not entirely all to do with the enviroment your in. We took trips and went to events like raves and the big day out and had no problems with it. and it was strong shit too.
But Ive also seen the same reaction to e. and yes the person involved also got institutionalised for a month. It was her first pill she took the same type of pill from the same batch as her friends. Her friends where fine she wasnt.
These are both hallucigenic drugs. Both alot of the experience (especially with acid) is all in the mind. A few wires loose sometimes can mean the differance between having a good nite and ending up in an institution. Im not saying your first trip/e will put u in a hospital enviroment and who u are with also can play a major role as well. Next time your out observe your friends and observe the groups around u nearly in every group theres always someone who cant handle e.
dont forget drugs especially hallucigens affect us all differantly.
[ 10 October 2002: Message edited by: sydkiwi ]

Originally posted by sydkiwi:
I had a mate get hospitalised from taking a trip just a trip and going to utopia he ended up flippin out really badly and got dragged out of there practically in a straight jacket. I heard a few people that nite say oh its this enviroment. Personally I dont think its not entirely all to do with the enviroment your in. We took trips and went to events like raves and the big day out and had no problems with it. and it was strong shit too.
But Ive also seen the same reaction to e. and yes the person involved also got institutionalised for a month. It was her first pill she took the same type of pill from the same batch as her friends. Her friends where fine she wasnt.
These are both hallucigenic drugs. Both alot of the experience (especially with acid) is all in the mind. A few wires loose sometimes can mean the differance between having a good nite and ending up in an institution. Im not saying your first trip/e will put u in a hospital enviroment and who u are with also can play a major role as well. Next time your out observe your friends and observe the groups around u nearly in every group theres always someone who cant handle e.
dont forget drugs especially hallucigens affect us all differantly.
[ 10 October 2002: Message edited by: sydkiwi ]

i would advise your friend never to touch psychedelics ever again. sounds like their not that sort of a person.

I no a few people who cant handle psychadelics and unfortunatly still take them. the chick who got institutionalised from e?? well she was back on it a few months later you'd think she'd learn after spending a month in a mental hospital not to go near it. Even tho she didnt freak out this time she sure didnt look like she was handling it still either.
Was like next time try sticking to a drug like speed if u really must take something. Socially like on a fri or sat nite its pretty harmless. Gives your friends the peace of mind your ok. If your not handling an e you worry your friends and can wreck their night worrying about you.
Now b4 anyone has a go at me for suggesting speed. I ment socially like a line or two on a fri or sat nite, not every day of the week. I havent heard of anyone whos one to a club and had a line of speed and winded up in a mental hospital. feel free to share if u have.

^^^^^
Depends where you are and what stuff you have - a line or two of cut shit most likely won't hurt, but if you get your hands on pure stuff and do a "line" (lets assume that a line is somewhere between a half and a full point) then I wouldn't be so laid back about it...
Never underestimate the power of a bad meth comedown - full blown meth psychosis will put any pill comedown you can imagine to shame. In my opinion, speed/meth is one of the most underestimated drugs around - it's addictive potential is actually quite large and before you know it you can be well up shit creek in a very strong current.
That said, lots of people are fine with using it and have no problems - but the potential for bad things is definitely very very real. I'm always reluctant to recommend or suggest anything to an audience as wide and undiscriminating as random people with an internet connection and access to bluelight.
[ 11 October 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

pleo: dont forget Im in sydney. apparently our speed is the most watered down anywhere.

in any event people who can't handle drugs generally don't come across A grade substances...

^ I disagree totally... I can think of times when I've seen people who are relatively naive with their drug and HM information handling some of the most pure substances I've come across. There's no correlation between drug knowledge and drug quality - it's all about the money.
How about this for an idea? If someone has a problem with drugs, perhaps they should consider not doing drugs, rather than looking for one drug or another that's going to be easier for them to handle...
BigTrancer :)