• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bad mix of drugs

Originally posted by BigTrancer:

How about this for an idea? If someone has a problem with drugs, perhaps they should consider not doing drugs, rather than looking for one drug or another that's going to be easier for them to handle...

^ umm is it just me or does that make a
shitload of sense :D
Nice one BT
[ 14 October 2002: Message edited by: boom ]

i agree ^^^
for curiousities sake,
grandmasterflash
Greenlighter
posted 07 October 2002 13:35 (ip) ()
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
beige safe sex :mdma
pink safe sex: mda
light or baby blue safe sex: mdma (suspect smaller dose than beige)
All were tested with e1 and e2 test kits.
[ 15 October 2002: Message edited by: Scrambled_On_Eggs ]

If the safe sex were the same batch of pink ones seen in the north, then I believe the explanation may be that these pills contain MDEA.
Several reports have been received describing vision problems with these pills. Taking a whole pill or more or mixing with alcohol or speed seems to increase this effect. A small portion of a pill (~1/3) was observed to still produce quite noticeable intoxication, although vision was not reported to be adversely affected.
When tested with E1 E2 and EZ supreme, the pill showed normal results for MDMA/EA. i.e. positive E1, E2 and EZ marquis, positive (blue) results with Simons, and negative with Robadope.
One of the reasons I suspect MDEA may be in these pills is because of the vision thing, coupled with the wobbly legs some people seem to get. Other posts have seen people complain about this eye thing for up to a week after, and local reports are the same.
Shulgin in Pihkal 106briefly describes the effect of a 200mg dose of MDEA on focus:
And there is a problem in focusing the eyes, what I want to call `eye-romp.'
When 2 psychoactive compounds are taken, it is common for the second compound’s effects to predominate. When dosages approach ideal, candy flipping as a trip (taking LSD followed by MDMA) is often characterized as an intense MDMA effect with the duration of LSD. It would make sense if these pills did contain MDEA, as the focusing difficulties could also be expected to increase if used with LSD.
This is purely speculation, but it would not be all that surprising. One thing for certain is that the mentioned pink safe sex’s are definitely different from “regular” MDMA. I thought it may have been some enteric coating, making them slow release, but observations indicate something else is at play.
Poly drug using, particularly with two powerful psychoactives, can have unforeseen consequences. At the very least, any such proposals should involve these chemicals being accurately measured and known entities.
Otherwise, it’s a bit like playing Russian roulette with 2 bullets in the gun

I had a bucket load of blue safe sex's over the long weekend and candy flipped it with a couple atoms. The visuals were very intense, as were the audio hallucinations. The combination complimented each other very well. Mind you the come down lasted a week, a comedown the worst ive had and a week where I was a useful as tits on a bull. Candy flipping is hard work, not only is your brain totally overloaded with emotions from the X it is bombarded with self constructed audio and visual entertainment from the Trip. By the end of it its fully bum fucked by the sleep deprivation.
Personally I have had wonderful experiences Candy flipping (if you discount the comedowns) but like all chems and 'safe' combs unless you are in the right state of mind when you enter into one it has the potential to be very frightening. I couldn’t think of anything worse than having a bad trip and being an emotional wreck from a goog.
Note: by safe combs i mean chems that do not react fatally like DXM and MDMA. so there is no need to flame me on that point.
Cheers
JoKeRsWiLd :)

Nah, I'll just let that "bucketloads" comment slide, no need to flame at all... :\

jokerswild: i fully agree with the intensity of candyflipping....however i think the cumdown is alot better than usual..
however this is because i only eat 1-2 beans, rather than taking several throughout the nite. i find with the length the acid provides, i dont need to keep eating beans...
so now i actually prefer to candyflip so i DONT end up taking copious amounts of pills, and i hence have a better comedown :) (hehe man im stoopid :) deh)
lol :)