Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cairns Pill/drug thread...about time

Scrambled_On_Eggs

Bluelighter
i think that now cairns has some bluelighters frequenting its boards and more and more posts are popping up on pill reports, i think its finally time cairns had a pill thread... cmon u far north people, get ur act together...
these are the pills i have heard of "doing the rounds" recently
white ok - , corker pills, LOOK FOR THEM, clean MDMA quite possible the best pill to come to cairns
green fish - not super strong, but a mid quality bikie, see pillreports
blue rolex - corkers, well worth the $$$
octagonal e - nice MDMA bikie with a tres funky press, good nite out.
pink safe sex - need i say more
speckled vodaphones - not bunk, but not terrible active either :p mixed reports on these, i think just weak....
white smurfs - dont know much about these, heard reports that they are decent
caps - there are a few MDA/MDMA mix caps out there atm too
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: Scrambled_On_Eggs ]

oh yeah nad green playstations - 2 batches of these goin around, 1 medium strength MDxx, the other is making people sick, etc
If u get a playstation, watch out

heh, i've tried numerous times to get a nrth queensland thread going, i only know of you and another person that gets on here to post.
*shrug*
hopefully more will come.

Do you guys know of any shops in your area that sell E-testers? I'd like to add them to the list if you do... :)

Scrambles, first up I would have to say thanks to you. It looks as though you have really taken some initiative in the awareness & being informative on whats happening in this circle up here in Cairns. Posting on pill reports & now this feed here on bluelight. Well in !
Being well situated in this circle I hope I can also be of help with some of the info I have.
I have come across another batch of Versace's in town again. Apparently they are super nice give you a great run on the dance floor along with a good dose of luviness !!
A mate of mine has had a ride on those "e" octagonal bikies & says they are a huge hit of MDMA... definately a good one to dump with the missus & stay home for the evening **wink wink**
Cant wait to rip into one myself.
As for those ok's haven't heard a thing but will definately have to put word out!
Pleonasti..... I have asked around town & most give me a blank look. I received one on Friday. I ordered direct off ez-test australia. It is simple as. I think the site may be
www.ez-test.com.au. have a read over the site & simply click on "order" fill in the details & 3 days later a C.O.D turns up in the post- totally unmarked post bag(so there is no telling that the package came from EZ-TEST). You give the post office your money then off home for happy & safe testing.
Keep your eyes open on pillreports as I will try to test all my pills from here in!
Happy & safe dumping guys
P.S Dreamscape was a warm up.... see you all at Earthdance, time to get some serious air!!!!

Just double checked that site address & she is all go kids.
In fact you should be able to click on the address on my above posting & it will take you straight there.
Good to see people are taking the initiative to be safe & to sort out the hit from shit.
Over & out from your papa

nice work bruvva. i did find the instructions for the ez-test extreme a bit short in description.
if you have any troubles either request it from tris (tristan) at [email protected] or slip a note in here & i will see if i can assist.
i tested both the fish & the smurfies on the weekend. the smurfes came through a bit speedy while the fish came in with a dose of mdxx in it!
i will hopefully find the time in between work to report on the testing of these in pillreports.com
happy & safe testing & flying

Hey, if you could post about your experience in this thread it would be great - I linked to here this morning, but I think people still might be slightly doubtful...
Anyway, good to hear it all worked out for you! :D
[ 30 September 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

i have also got a hold of safe sex's up here in cairns so i will do a test on those & make a posting also !

i have done a full detailed account on the events of obtaining my ez-test kit on that link !!
hope its of lots or at least some assistance !!

here it is anyways !!!
****Broadcast to all those prospective ez-test purchasers****
I discovered the ez-test.com.AU site quite a few months ago
I sent e-mails to tristan at [email protected] with a few questions i had (including if it was legal to posses a kit- which i was told it was) & in the end (couple of months later) decided to place an order in the hope it was legit.
I placed the order thursday b4 last, and last wednesday there was a slip in my post box for a C.O.D collection for $50.
I stepped up to the window handed over my card & my fitty bucks & was away.
The package was a plain white post-pack bag with my name & address on it & that was it. No sender return address.
Well I have only had the kit for almost a week and havent been raided- or noticed anyone following... not that i have really been looking.
I hope that this is a legit site, & sender is not linked to no cop shit cause all i trying to do is make a not so safe activity as safe as i possibly can for myself & my mates !!

On the .au website issu: The EZ-Test company have confirmed that www.ez-test.com.au is an official Australian representative of EZ-Test. They also seem a lot cheaper than many over the counter retailers. I suspect they may find their business increasing greatly soon, if they keep up the reliability and service.
Back to the topic...
BigTrancer :)

*****Thoughs of the papa*****
I would probably say that the "over the counter" retailers are most likely purchasing from the aussie ez-test dealer. Which would relate to the inflated price !
I would dare say you are CORRECT in that they could get real busy soon as word gets around that they are the real deal & are so easy to access & deal with!
Just another thought from ya papa!

actually the shops "fetish for life" n "fubar" now stock testing kits, marquis and simons reagents now. they sold out i think but are getting more in soon... thanks for the good comments guys, i remember when i couldnt find one remport from cairns ;) anyways good to see the thread happnin
new green fish look like they are here, not a whole lot different from the last
smiley - mega dose of MDMA i reckons one of the best ive had in ages :)
blue safe sex/ durex not as good as the pinks, but still a mega quality pill
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: Scrambled_On_Eggs ]

Thanks! I added the following to the list:
Fubar Etc
129 Abbott St Cairns 4870
(07) 4041 3336
Fetish 4 Life Pty Ltd
54 Shield St Cairns 4870
(07) 4041 4161If I have these addresses wrong, please let me know - I just looked them up in the whitepages... :)

Those addresses seem to look good! I don't know about the numbers but the street names are definately correct.
For any people who dont have a clue where those streets are.....
You can find FUBAR across the road from the night markets (obviously not the esplanade side)
FETISH 4 LIFE is a couple of doors up from the Army disposal shop on corner of Grafton & Shields sts. Or diagonally opposite the Grafton Hotel.
[Edit: Venue details removed in line with Guidelines. BigTrancer]
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Papas pill update.....
Fish are definately back in town ! Talk is that they are from the same batch as the last. I will be gettin 1 soon so I shall do a little test with my new ez-tester extreme & post a little report on how they go within the next few days I hope.
Safe sex- blues & pinkies rolling a few people aswell. I personally consumed the pinks on the weekend and got some really nice peaks although they were short (could be due to my high consumption as of late- a break is in order i think). The word on the bluies from friends is that they are also amazing !!!
TP's are here and apparently are blowing minds left right & centre. Mates of mine who are extreme regulars have given me raving reports on their quality so keep your eyes peeled for them!
Smurfs are still mozying around. I saw these give quite a few people a great ride & also was riding the back of the smurf & loved it.
I tested these smurfes last night & they came our real well.
STD test- went jet black !!
#2- blue purple
#3- no change
All colour came through very fast which gives a good indication of quality.
Well my fellow chemical children of the music...
enjoy it all & i will probably pass your faceless names at * without even knowing it. :cool:
[Edit: Venue details removed in line with Guidelines. BigTrancer]
[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]