• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cairns Pill/drug thread...about time

I tell you what It's a lucky night for me, the two topics I am commenting on are turning 100 today. I would just like to say thankyou for all you punters out there that are enjoying your pills because FUCK thats what they're for.
HAPPY FUCKIN NEW YEARS CAIRNS and let the night be all that you want it to be.
GRAB-SEX-AND-BMX - All that you wanted when you were 13

Aye all, does anyone know if there's still much acid floating around after New Years?

there were quite a few pills floating around over the New Years period. here are the one i have heard about.
GOOD
Red Armani - very nice pill. a smooth ride through the whole night. peak around 3-4 hours.
White Dove - what a pill! knocked some people to the floor with their strength, and lasted quite a long time. peak 4-5 hours.
Purple Hills - people have been saying these are very nice, but i haven't tried one yet.
Green Fish - got shouted two lines of a fishie today. Very nice for the amount that I had!
White 007 - still a few of these floating around. had one of these back in november and was quite trashed off it. i'm pretty sure the ones going around now are from the same batch.
BAD
Red New Yorkers - have heard they are a weak speed bomb.
Blue Rolexs - have heard they are ok, but thought i would put them with the bad because people have said they are nowhere near the quality of the doves or armanis.
DON'T KNOW
Cherry Bombs - have heard straight from pill reports that these are not good at all, but people were raving about them on New Years, so I just don't know.
White Omegas - same batch that were around in november. back then people were getting massive visuals off these, and it only lasted around 2 hours, then you were straight again. same thing happened on New Years. have been told they are unreal if you double drop these, but why would you want to buy two alright ones, when you can get one good one and have the same affect.
ACID
Don't know much about the acid going around Cairns right now, but not too long back there were some Scooby Doos around. not very good at all. had one and it only teased me with slight visuals and a little tingle through my body. i literally only laughed three times while on a Scooby, which aint normal for me at all.
there were some white blanks floating around on New Years, but I don't know what they did to people, because I didn't speak to anyone who had them.
[ 03 January 2003: Message edited by: sonic_reality ]

dood u cant really comment on what is "rolling in to town" and if u can, u really should put it on the website...
cops are active on this website (even ones from cairns) and id suggest that u keep from predicting the future (or maybe it wont arrive and it might be ur fault, hint hint nudge nudge)
just comment on what is there, or the thread will get out of hand...its about harm minimisation, not what the best pill/acid/drug is around...
i can confirm purple hills as being quite nice, test positive to MDA...
Ive heard some reports of something that could quite possible dodgy...
Double ninjas (dont know many details, thats just what a friend said), were a very hard hitting pill that friends thought contained MDA... About 5 hrs into it, the trip became very unbareable, drastically out of control and they were feircely scattered/buzing well into the enxt day...
Ive had these sort of effects off high dose MDA b4, but not off one pill, i think they might have some questionably contents... (an experienced friend said the tail end of the pill felt like a low dose of AMT, just a thought...)

white omegas test positive for both speed and ketamine, keep away, its cheaper to go buy the stuff by itself...

i never said what the best pills/acid/drugs around were. i commented on what I had heard about. i said what i had heard or know are good, and what i have heard are bad. i never said what the best pill was. i said the dove was good, but never said it was the best. i don't know what the best pill around is.
and as with the acid, i mentioned the scoobies, because people would be better off saving their money for something else if that is all they can get. i see it as a way of minimising the harm done by wasting money.
and about the other comment on acid. it was something that i had heard about from a few people, that's all! i will edit it, if that will make you happy.

Maybe its time everyone remembered that the police read this website, all you need to do is be careful what you say and just have a quick think about what information could be extracted from your post. You guys are doing great work keeping everyone up to date and informed on whats around in Cairns but remember we don't mention events or locations alongside pill information. We have events and social forums and an IRC channel too remember guys :)
This thread is getting a little long in the tooth now, anyone like to start up a fresh one?
New Cairns Pill Thread
[ 06 January 2003: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]