Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 23/6/02

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
I can't deal with 3 pages so here we go again....
Yellow LV - Called Louie Vuitton's or also being labeled XL's, call them what you will but they test positive for MDXX and they'll make you grin as long as you don't have to much of a tolerance.
Blue Skys - SKY printed on one side, test for MDXX.
White Crowns - Also known as rolex's, white pill that tests black.
Seems quiet on the western front is there anything I've missed?

Phew, thought the Perth thread was closed for good! Just when i decide to start posting!!
Well to answer a prev question, I drop average once a month, sometimes perhaps twice a month. I will usually limit myself to taking only one pill. I will take 2 if i am either having a good long night, or my first one didnt kick in too hard. (rare that i will drop 2 in one night though as i find it doesnt work as great as the first one). My friends take the same as me, some even drop more often, but they still are more receptive to it all.
I did try pre loading a few months ago with 5htp but did not find it worked that great to jsutify ordering more through shipping (not exactly cheap)
I didnt end up taking my blue sky on the weekend because the night wasnt the best and i didnt want to waste what is rumoured to be so good, so i went with the pink versace. Once again, not the strongest pill thats for sure. I put it in the same category as the white star. I felt relaxed, had a smile on my face, couldnt speak the quickest, slight light headedness, but i did not experience anything intense, no eye wobbles, visuals, no nice floatiness etc.
My friends had half a blue sky each and were lovin them, very intense i am told. Its a shame i cant get my hand on anymore of these because they might just be strong enough for me to work!

OT:
I did try pre loading a few months ago with 5htp but did not find it worked that great to jsutify ordering more through shipping (not exactly cheap)
At roughly 50c per 100mg capsule, 5-HTP really comes into its own as a post-loading supplement. I'd suggest using 5-HTP to help you recover quicker, get back into normal eating and sleeping patterns, and back onto life's normal emotional rollercoaster instead of the post-party numb/depression. Some people find varied levels of success using 5-HTP as a pre-load, but I hear more commonly that people find it better value afterwards.
A few people have said to me, "I really noticed how good 5-HTP was when I didn't have any after a party, and I crashed hard.."
BigTrancer :)

Now i would really like to get my hand on sum of these yummy XL's that are going around lol i cant find em anywhere so i might stick with the blue skys while they are out and about there sick pills

Hi all..
Have seen Purple Domes still around, they look (and effects, from what i here, are) the same as they have always been. (same batch).
I also believe (although i have not partaken) that we are in for a treat with the blue skys. (if you can find them!)
here is report for perth
and recent posting in the blue SKY info request for sydney.
Provided links because there is no point doubling up... Hope that last one is informative!
etester out.

Pink Playboy's were around in February of this year.....Are they around again? They were excellent by all reports.

Last night had a beige dome
Had this pill on the back of a lot of alcohol and some crappy speed. Came on within an hour, though was already a bit out of it due to the speed. No real loved up feelings, tingles etc. Easy to dance and talk though, and have been feeling great this morning.
Fairly mild pill, but still ok!
6/10

despite hearing positive reports about pink playboys..they turned out to be complete duds....I would confidently say that there is probably nothing but glucose in those pills!
However, i think there are two batchs... the ones i saw were average sized, well pressed, domed on one side.. and pink/orange.. Not to sure what the other look like..

Ahhh so heres the deal its nearly the weekend and I haven't heard of any good pills. What's currently around thats good? Apparently White Pumas are terrible, pink playboys are duds, beige domes are weak, yellow lvs are weak and Blue skys are meant to be fantastic but I cant find them anywhere!
Can some kind person pleave give us perth people the run down on whats currently around?
There must be more than this.

I had one of them pink/orange versace's the other week and they were a good 8/10 pill. I had it 4 days after taking a blue sky but I still got mighty fucked. They are damn clean, heaps more so than the blue sky's. Come up slowley in gradual peaks that build up and then your off ya chops!
get either of these, they are wicked!

Go-ee: This isn't a personal attack... but please, take care with advice that's given online. Asking a question like "what's around at the moment that's good - i'm coming up to the weekend and i've got no pills" can be taken in many contexts.
You could be asking for a hookup: Maybe not, but it doesn't look good. IMHO these 'City Pills' threads are supposed to be used as a pill reporting system, so people can offer their test results on tested pills, and request information about specific pills. Rather that, than using this kind of thread as a shopping catalogue for the weekend. It's my own opinion, that asking questions in BL like "what's around at the moment" is the same as asking questions about the availability of certain drugs, and is against our Policy. For example, if someone started a thread saying "Hey, what acid is around at the moment?" then I would close it for the aforementioned reason (no availability discussion policy). I've left your post intact, however, because I'd like to encourage everyone to use these City Pills threads as places to ask about specifics.
Ok so you don't know what's around... that's cool because every now and then you get into a situation where you're stuck for gear and don't know what's about. However, the point I want to make really clear is that advice given on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt. If you ask what's around, and someone recommends "Yeah man white mitsubishis are wicked" and you take this as gospel and go buy some and eat them... then basically you're trusting someone you've never met, who doesn't care one way or another about your health. Please treat any advice you receive with great care because if something does go wrong, saying 'but the internet said it was ok' won't get you out of a medical crisis, nor will it absolve you of responsibility for giving yourself or your friends bunk and/or dangerous pills.
My suggestion - buy a tester, and go test some pills for yourself to make a decision about what's out there and what's the chances of having a good time. If you ask someone about a pill that doesn't appear in this thread, then perhaps you can even test it yourself and report it up for other people here.
-- If it doesn't test black, send it back... --

Yeah sorry BT if it sounded like I was asking about the availability of drugs, its just the Perth scene has seemed so dim lately. And yeah I always test my pills anyhow.

-- If it doesn't test black, send it back... --
black and green or blue (right tester ;)
ahhh 2cb and mda the wonders :0~

No worries Go-ee - I'm glad you test all your pills :D
From recent Perth pillreports:
Blue Dome - 2 Jul - Rating 8/10
White Puma - 1 Jul - Rating 0/10
Pink Versace - 1 Jul - Rating 8/10
Blue Sky - 29 Jun - Rating 8/10
Blue Sky - 26 Jun - Test only
Yellow XL - 20 Jun - Rating 7/10
White Dome - 19 Jun - Rating 6/10
Doesn't add much to the current thread, I know, but it's just a quick precis of recent reports on pillreports.com for you in case you hadn't had a chance to check. I will definitely agree that the number of reports on pillreports.com from perth is well outnumbered by the reports from melbourne and sydney. Hopefully more people from Perth will help to rectify that soon by posting more test results when they can.
Tit0: I consider 2C-B to be an undesirable adulterant when looking for MDMA. Sure, it's fun, and it's fairly uncommon so people who enjoy research chemicals are overly happy to find 2C-B, but when testing for MDxx in a pill, a non-black test result may indicate something that is not a MDxx-group chemical. Basically I'm saying that yes, I agree 2C-B is fun, but a person who has never had it before could possibly HATE the effects of 2C-B if they were expecting MDMA. Therefore 2C-B is an undesirable adulterant in a MDxx pill.
[ 04 July 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Hello, could someone tell me what is the safest mdma pill going around at the moment as i have been out of touch lately ????????????????????

^^^^^
No, but your tester might be able to help... you do have one don't you? ;)
Remember that there is no such thing as a safe pill, and every time you take one you're taking a risk. All we can do here is try to help you take as few risks as possible, but we can't tell you what a "safe" pill is (or even the "safest) because they don't exist so we don't know...

pink playboys are definetly duds. STAYAWAY! a friend and i tested them. it was an old tester and we weren't exactly in a sober state, but it went a reddy purple (heroin/morphine like substance). but it definetly didn't go purple/black. another friend double dropped the same ones and said they did nothing.