• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 23/6/02

White pumas seem to be making people very sick. DO NOT CONSUME.
White Pumas - user reports from www.pillreports.com
-----------------
STAY AWAY!!!, Oh my god, this pill was like the worst pill I'd ever had. It was like taking rat poison rather than an E. I felt sick all night and wanted to chuck my guts up and was out of wacked for ages. It made me dizzy, dis-orientated and clostaphobic. At one stage I had to get out of the club and get some fresh air coz it was making me freak out. SO STAY AWAY!!!
Yeah, i can _somewhat_ confirm this... a friend of mine had one on the weekend (in Perth) and was completely freaked out and messed up for a few hours... next day mess also followed...
I don't know if these are the same pills but something very similar to you description (appearance and effects) were around Adelaide about 1-2 years ago. Put two people I know in hospital after multiple doses. One of them we're pretty sure was a panic attack, but the other was seriously ill with muscle spasms and internal damage of some sort. Stay away! It's hard to believe they could be the same pills but I wouldn't be surprised. Never tested and didn't take because i'd heard they were bad. Pity my mates didn't listen hey!
...you get the idea...
Not concrete evidence, I know, but better to err on the side of caution.
[ 05 July 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

hey, a general word of warning that is prolly not neccessary for most in this forum, but still, for the few, with good biccies hard to get, there are a very large number of shit pills going around, now is a good time to buy a tester, or take a break...

I certainly agree; a dreadful state of affairs, that is somewhat ongoing and almost exclusive, it seems, to the State of Excitement. :p
A total drought whilst annoying and a tad baffling, is still better than large numbers of potentially dangerous tablets of various colours and designs, ready to soak up the extra demand that comes with the holidays.
Just in response to the person that tested with an old tester: almost always the tester will still be ok for testing the MDXX purple-black reaction. So an old tester is always better than nothing if you are after a MDXX substance.
If u are unsure use a bit of testing fluid on a tissue; it should go jet black instantly and if this happens your MDXX substances will not fail to react either.

[Edit: Please read the Posting Guidelines. Online requests for information on drug availability are never efficient or reliable, and often lead to more trouble than they're worth. BigTrancer]
[ 06 July 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

My advice - go without... it's just a pill and buying in a club is not worth the risk...
As for comments about whether there's a drought in perth at the moment, well, there could be, but there might not be - it depends who you know... someone out there might be thinking exactly the opposite because they have a different source than you...
The only reason I bring this up, is because it's pointless to ask if there's a drought because it's so variable... all it achieves is making you feel better that you're not alone. So from this point on, only post in this thread about pills that do exist, not ones that don't... :)
[ 05 July 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

My mates picked up some caps last night, but I can't find an info on them.
They're about 2cm long, packed full of a kind of speckled looking powder. Test to come.
Just wondering if anyone has any idea about these...

ive got a choice between getting white ohms and biege domes. or one of each. the current reports about beige domes are pretty average and there isn't any new reports about the white ohms. any info on them......

White Stars: (6 pointed - Grey Specs)
Yes they are still around, consumed 2 Saturday night. Around an hour to come on, nice floatiness, not overly intense but was very happy and had some visuals. Both together lasted around 5 hours. Tested for MDxx. 7/10
And yeah the Perth scene definetly has a drought of good pills (not saying that there is a drought of pills, there are plenty of crap ones going around..white pumas, pink playboys). I'd say grab the White Stars or Blue Skys around at the moment.

Insecurity chances are you just got the crappy multi-coloured speckled domes that are going around atm. If pills get a bad rep ppl will be inclined to crush em into caps and move em. Just a possibility

Post Removed.
This post is in violation of Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum Policy. Please do not request information on the availability of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else.
Any further posts on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of posts, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of messages leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.
The current availability depends upon your source, your location, any recent busts and many other factors may influence the availability of certain drugs in your area.
BigTrancer :)
[ 09 July 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I've heard over the grapewine that thailand has released a new type of pill? Ice pill.
Well according to reports it's a small pills hard packed that melts down in a pipe and leaves only few specks of black resisdue, binder i guess,.
Now firstly is this quiet possible and anyone else heard anything?
Dun like ice that much, well last yrs short flood of qual ice was nice but yea not now. :(

I probably shouldn't distract the discussion from the topic of Perth pills, but just a quick posting on the topic of "ice pills" from Thailand. I'm sure that these pills are a cheap form of amphetamine which are usually produced in Burma (in factories run by the Burmese government and local warlords/ guerillas who use the profits to buy arms) and are heavily used in Thailand. The main users tend to be poor workers, truck drivers, prostitutes,and even elephants who are fed the pills by employers and become addicted, often suicidal and psychopathic. It has become a major national social issue in Thailand. If it is the pill you are referring to, in Thailand they are referred to as "yaa baa" (literal tranlation is crazy drug). They cost about $2 per pill in Thailand, but given the bad effects it has on many people, it's not worth trying!

I remember reading an article a while back in a magazine that had pictures of the "yaa baa" your refering to. It looked exactly the same as the 'yellow 69'ers' that came out in Perth very prominently back in 99/00. Many people consumed these, including me and my friends and we were seriously fucked up in the head by them. My friends girlfirend flipped out and went paranoid about everything around her and thought she was being chased. Me and my friends took californian stars (acid tabs) whilst on ours. I recall being highly paraniod about my state of mind for no rational reason. I danced like a crazy lunatic around the place for hours (literally). And suffered sever cramps to my legs afterwards along with a terrible seedy and distorted comedown, with little recollection of what had happened. During our comedown discussion we related the effects towards the same as those you would get from taking ketamine, because of the change of perspective and distorted reality.
The crazy thing is that some people actually enjoyed the way these pills could really 'fuck' with not only your bodys stamina but with the mind fuck aswell. It was fairly popular because as a pill it served its purpose towards giving a 'high' and allowed the consumer to dance for hours. But the people who I spoke to who did enjoy these were those who didn't really give a fuck about if they were e'ing or not, just so long as they were fucked up it didn't matter what was in the pill.
If they look anything like 69 prints then stay away from them.

OK. Let's put an end to this off-topic discussion with the following:
Yaba = Methamphetamine. Nothing more, nothing less.
The words "ice", "yaba", "crazy medicine", and "hitler's drug" are all names used interchangeably by the media (eg.) to refer to methamphetamine. It helps them to sensationalise a story and make news from something ordinary. See another example: Erowid -->Meth Vault --> Yaba Article #1
Sure, it's known to be a 'dirty' drug, produced in backyard labs, that makes people go crazy when they do it every day, 5 times a day, for a month. No wonder they call it crazy medicine... but it's still meth.
Let's get back to the topic of Perth Pills now. If anyone comes across a meth pill in Perth that people are calling yaba, please try to test it and place the results in this thread.
Cheers, BigTrancer :)

It wasn't exactly off topic, it was mentioned that there were 'ice' pills, refered to as "yaba" and I thought I would write a caution due to my prior experience with the drug.
Anyway, to bring things back in line I have recieved information about some "very strong" Crowns of an unknown description. (sorry I am unable to tell what colour, shape and size but will report back asap)
CROWNS IN PERTH.

Yeah, they are white and look exactly the same as the ones that you'll find if you search "White crown" which was taken on the the 13th of May in 'Western Sydney'. It was rated 7 in this report. I haven't tested but would probably rate higher if I could actually recieve a test result from these.
comments along the lines of "yeah very happy with these just dropped one at a crap club and 40 mins in it rushed me hard for 60 min then a very comfortable come down if any at all. i give it a 7 in my books" pretty spot on.
Very similar to the white stars, maybe a little stronger?

seen last weekend, grey and pink versaces. double domed, about 10mm in diameter, 2mm thick at the thinnest point, deep score on one side, and a raised medusa head (versace logo) on the other. no time or chance to test sorry. apparently dissapeared very quick. who's sorry now? me, i think. :(

Anyone tried the white crowns yet?
[ 20 July 2002: Message edited by: sneak2 ]