Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills 28/5/02

*NRG*

Bluelighter
Just thought I'd start a new thread on Adelaide pills, there doesn't seem to be many reports from here lately. Anybody had Red Hazards (triangle with an exclimation mark in it).Also wondering about Orange/Red Elephants and green Euro dollars. I'm almost 100% sure the Elephants are speed bombs possibly with a bit of K too, but has anyone out there tested any of these? Any info on these or other pills doing the rounds in Adelaide would be greatly appreciated as I've been taking it easy lately and am a bit out of touch. I've had a look in pillreports so I know about Blue Barrels, Orange dR's, Nipples etc. Cheers

ok, last weekend a batch of White Playboys were around....now these aint the same as the white playboys being reported on pillreports....these r pure white, no specs and r pretty fuckin good, rate up there with red toyotas and the like. fairly chunky, no beveled edge, flat top and bottom, large score, clean 'playboy bunny' imprint.
have fun lookin 4 these beauties.
[start edited bit] Thought I'd just update this in light of the recent death presumably caused by a 'White Playboy'. 2 the best of my knowledge the above description of White Playboys in Adelaide does not match the bunk variety. However plz b careful when taking any pill...especially White Playboys atm.
Stay Safe
[end edited bit]
There's also some PMA Pills called 'Black Butterflys' - don't ask me why anyone would buy a black pill
Some mild MD pills called 'StarDust', they have a star and the word 'stardust' written underneath
Also saw 2 batches of blue moons...can't remember wat they looked like coz i was completely off the planet, just remember friends saying they were mild at best
[ 29 May 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

Maybe those black butterflies you mention are the same as the black batmans that someone said were making people sick recently? Can't find the post about the black batmans though.
There was a post on pillreports about new cloud 9's (blank white pills) that seem to test positive for pma, stay away!
Just an update, the death from a playboy bunny was caused by PMA, who knows, they could have originated from here since we have so much pma around :( Be very careful of those pills, and don't take anything without testing it!
[ 31 May 2002: Message edited by: *chaoscat* ]

I know it's a bit late, but I found the !'s to be a nice cruisy sorta pill. MDMA is definitely the culprit here.
Blue Sky's - A nice strength pill, but I found that they didn't last very long...
Blue and Red comedy channels - To be honest, the ones we got weren't noticeably different. Good pills, had an absolute stormer of a weekend with these.
White Mercedes - A nice pill, but I've had better.
[ 22 July 2002: Message edited by: LovelyDrift ]

Blue Barrels are around again,possibly a new batch? Not bad too from friends reports. Versacies are still about (Blue and Green). White LG's are about if K is your thing. Definately the Polo's are the way to go in Adelaide at the moment in my opinion. Welcome to Bluelight Lovelydrift. I'm pretty sure I met you the other weekend. Sitting on the stairs behind you on Hardcore night at ****?

I loved the blue skies. I would choose those over any other lesser known pills around adelaide at the moment as they are definitely mdxa. Stronger than the kangaroos earlier this year.
Good to see you posting here ld, but wouldn't it be better to post under a name that can't be traced back to you so easily? ;)

I'ts easy really. If you don't want to be recognised by your internet name then don't use it to introduce yourself to people you meet. And if you don't want people to know your first name then your to paranoid and you shouldn't be taking drugs in the first place. Problem solvered :)

i was with someone who tried a blue crown yesterday, they quite liked it. cant say about the white ones. blue barrels were also around and being enjoyed by others

the white crowns are fairly mild, pretty sure it's mdma, just a low dose...1.5-2hr peak, all up lasted 3-4 tops.
blue polo's are very nice, just as good as the red ones in my opinion

Several of my friends have had blue crowns (blue rolex's) recently and reported them to be good clean MDMA pills, not the strongest ever but definately not a waste of money.
Oh and welcome LD :)

Does anyone have any info on at's (@ symbol) i haven't seen the colour yet, as they are just coming in, nut i've been hearing very mixed reports of previous at's that have been around...

In my experience the @'s in Adelaide have always been Ketamine. This was a while back though (begining of year). They were yellow and stank of something weird like medicine. I've been told they are still about though so these may be the ones you are talking about.The only other advise I can give is to keep an eye on pillreports and test before you drop. Hope this helps, Later

Yes, thankyou NRG. Think I'll give um a miss and save my hard earned. There's always next week, right?

As it turns out, the @'s are actually the logo for 'Adultshop.com', that is and @ with little devil ears and a tail. they are off white, with blue and red specks( i think). They tested
1-purple/black
2-blue
3-no reaction
They have a really, really strong smell of aniseed, which i thought was an indication of strength but user reports are that they are of average strength.

-Edited-
Please don't request info for prices, there are too many variables for a reliable answer, and it depends on who you know.
[ 14 August 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

Read the posting guidelines. Prices and sources should not be discussed on this site. But, i must say that your friend must be a fool if he payed that much for any pill!

Originally posted by Lord Kaos:

There's also some PMA Pills called 'Black Butterflys' - don't ask me why anyone would buy a black pill
[ 29 May 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

U Adelaidians like ur PMA dont u...
U think after ian hard, etc etc, people would learn...AT least its black...

Yea, S-O-eggs. You hit the nail right on the head there. Down here in Adelaide we just can't get enough of it. Clown! There is no doubt it's not in short supply here for some reason or another but i don't personally know anyone who actually likes it. Once you've experienced it in a decent dose you'll never go back.