• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills 28/5/02

Exactly, that's why he bothered to post the information SO WE CAN AVOID THE SHIT!... Fucken Einstein SOE

And there's a lotta fukn K bombs, which are fine for home, but my mates b'day is this weekend. Gotta find some decent pills. Any suggestions on some good ones going around, other than the blue skies and clovers??

Oh man, I just tested some Blue Dolphins and black within a coupla-seconds. Then second phased them and they are MDMA babies. Mmmm, it's my mates b'day tomorrow night and we'll hit the pool halls firstly until it's time to chomp. Maybe I'll see some of you Adelaideans tomorrow night and you won't even realise.
Party hard guys!!!
(doesn't scoring sick pills make you even happier than when you're on them??)

^^^^
They were pretty fucking wild too.
Too bad I lost one and half somewhere during the night's course.
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

I've encountered some white hearts and Blue D&Gs in Adelaide lately. The white hearts are MDMA and are quite good. The blue D&Gs are MDA and are VERY nice. I've also had some white LGs... they're alright if K is your thing.

Can anyone say whether the beige durex/safe sex are all they're cracked up to be? I didn't see any pillreports that were from adelaide

Originally posted by secret squirrel:
Can anyone say whether the beige durex/safe sex are all they're cracked up to be? I didn't see any pillreports that were from adelaide
I've been hoping they would come here. Haven't tried them but the reports from other states sounded really good. True there haven't been any reports on them from adelaide, but there haven't been any reports of bad/bunk ones from adelaide either! Of course test and be cautious, but I'd be enthusiastic if I were you secret squirrel ;)

One of my exes had a beige durex/safe sex at a popular thursday night club.
Actually, I am led to believe she only had a half, and she was pretty well spanked... But she does have a very low tolerance.
I wasnt there to see it, I just heard it today (friday) from a mutual friend.

I saw my firends after munching them last night, they were all very impressed. Looks like I'll have try um myself...

Why is there no recent info in adelaide pills, I know theres plenty of lollies around & there sure is nothing else much to do around here.
yea theres more safe sex around than there are people in china, and just as many reports, and it's good to see everyones lovin em. but i don't think there all that great, they feel nice for a bit but they only last just over an hour. Has anyone else tried anything else lately, besides them and the emails '@"(dodgy)
It would be good for people to keep us posted on any changes or other stuff thats around this area.
cheers

All I've seen are the SS's, blue dolphins and white dexters. All fairly decent pills.

There they were, there must have been 1000's, pink safe sex/Durex, So much happiness in one room.
After many weeks of an abundant supply of beige safe sex came the enevitable shortage, but alas the pink ones are here and in great numbers.
Its time to happy up this little city people

hi guys and girls just wanted to add that the white dexters were pretty average and i havent had a quality pill since the blue skys were around but have high hopes for the green versaces.can anyone tell me if these are as good as i hear they are??

I double-dropped green versaces about a month ago so I don't know if it's the same batch... but they weren't very good. Kept me up all night (and morning) though. Hope this helps :)

it seems the word on the streets is that pink safe sexes are the best around at the moment in adelaide.has anyone here had them and how were they?if this is not the case any other suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Loads of reports on these in pillreports. Think you'll find that they are the same. I haven't personally had them but my mum says they're da bomb! :)

There seems to be a lot of Safe Sexes around (biege and now pink)... I haven't tried them myself (saving my serotonin for * ;) ) but a friend had half a pink one recently and she got pretty wasted.
I've managed to get hold of a Pink Rolex (crown), it's about 4x8mm... can't find any Adelaide reports, but judging from the Melbourne ones it's a VERY good pill. Has any one tried these?
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 24 September 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

i crushed up a pink safe sex an mixed it with a line of K on the weekend! i buzzed like i have never buzzed before@!#####
also i think beige vercases are better than white

Recently had the yellow Safe sex. They are one top biccie. WOuld give a 9 i'd say. Everyone i've talked to loves them. Gives a goo 3-5 peek, very dancey, happy, chatty and lively. Even after the peak i still felt very happy and chatty for hours.
EZ test <3 secs black
Better than the versache in my opinion. But i havn't touched them since July. So i'm not sure whats around of them now.