Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Justified

poopie

Bluelighter
This is the second season of FX's show.

From FX's site:

(careful, there might be a bit of a spoiler alert in there)

Developed by Graham Yost (Boomtown, Speed) and starring Timothy Olyphant (Damages, Deadwood), Justified is based on the works of crime novelist Elmore Leonard, including Leonard's short story Fire in the Hole. Fresh off the epic gun battle that concluded season one, season two of Justified finds Bo Crowder dead, and the Crowder criminal grip on Harlan County broken. Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens (Olyphant) must now face off against the criminal organizations that are moving to fill the void, and finds himself entangled once again with the mercurial Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins).

The series co-stars Nick Searcy (CSI) as Givens' longtime friend and boss 'Chief Deputy Art Mullen;' Jacob Pitts (21) as 'Deputy Marshal Tim Gutterson;' Erica Tazel (Life) as 'Deputy Marshal Rachel Brooks;' Joelle Carter (CSI: Miami) as 'Ava Crowder;' Boyd Crowder's sister-in-law; and Natalie Zea (Hung) as Raylan's ex-wife 'Winona Hawkins.' Walton Goggins (The Shield) also stars as 'Boyd Crowder.' Yost (Boomtown, The Pacific, Band of Brothers) wrote the pilot and serves as Executive Producer/Writer on the series. Leonard (Cuba Libre, Rum Punch, Get Shorty) is also an Executive Producer on the series along with Fred Golan (Boomtown, Raines), Sarah Timberman (Kidnapped), Carl Beverly (Kidnapped) and Michael Dinner (Karen Sisco), who directed the pilot episode. Justified is produced by Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions.

On topic, yeah that show is awesome, Olyphant and Goggins are great. One of the few television series which I follow religiously

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like this show but I also felt they dragged the final confrontation out with the main antagonists a little too long. I'll be curious how Coggins' character evolves now that he is fully back on the wrong side of the law and has his dead brother's widow on his arm. And maybe Rayland and Winona should elope already!

It's back in January and I couldn't be happier.

Timothy Olyphant in Wranglers...

I've been meaning to see this for ages, I downloaded season 1 yesterday and watched the first 3 eps. Awesome series, although I'm a huge Olyphant fan as it is.

saison one is inferior because of all the stand-alone episodes. Season 2 and the Bennet family was the shit.

Disappointed that Quinn isn't gonna be a regular character (Quinn from Dexter; can't remember his real name).

Really loved this, just finished watching series 2 on DVD.

Dunno when I am going to get to watch series 3 though since I'm in the UK and they haven't even shown series 2 here yet, I don't know why it's not more popular here.

Season 4 is off and running.

Best scene:

Boyd: "Take care of him." (to his ex-Army friend, Colton, in regards to Hiram who had kept drug money from Boyd and was about to blow him up)
*BANG" (from a gunshot)
Boyd: "What the hell did you just do?"
Colton: "You told me to take care of him."
Boyd: "I meant to cut him loose."
Colton: "Ooh...shit."

Finally a good action series gets going again. Everything else right now seems to be shit.

Just saw the 1st ep of s4 last night, off to a good start, nothing super special. Just the usual storyline and entertaining characters. Awesomesauce =D

Because Arlo is so old and such a hick, I forget how terrifyingly ruthless he is.

Three cheers for Timothy Olyphant being back on Wednesday nights. No shirtless scenes yet, so I gave it a 7/10.

:D