⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Justified

^ Well.......
his character wasnt left with much to go to considering his age, jailtime and he kept pissing everybody off to make someone want to kill him.

[spoil]I thought he was about to escape the way he was going, beating down that guy and then killing the warden[/spoil]

Man I love this show - a lot of TV depresses me these days but Justified and the Daily Show are two programmes guaranteed to make me feel good again. And, Drew Thompson, who would've thought, eh? Great stuff :D

Havent watched it. Timothy Olyphant is a very underrated actor imo though.

Same. He was just awesome in Deadwood. He's the executive producer of Justified too, obviously loves playing Raylan Givens. Some people have complained that it came across cheesy but that's the whole point, it's classic trashy crime fiction. I haven't ever read any Elmore Leonard but I'm pretty sure I get what he's all about. It's just brilliant.

And, Drew Thompson, who would've thought, eh? Great stuff :D

What a cool twist but not totally unexpected!

Same. He was just awesome in Deadwood. He's the executive producer of Justified too, obviously loves playing Raylan Givens. Some people have complained that it came across cheesy but that's the whole point, it's classic trashy crime fiction. I haven't ever read any Elmore Leonard but I'm pretty sure I get what he's all about. It's just brilliant.

Glad you reminded me of that show. :)

I was a little annoyed at the Drew Thompson twist, the writers copped out on easy street right there.

^^ Yeah and some things just don't gel - like Drew was supposed to be part of the Clover Hill elite and why wouldn't he just testify against Theo, if he is who he is?

Holy shit, I still haven't figured out the Drew Thompson thing yet (haven't seen the latest episode, OnDemand's a week behind with Justified) and fuck am I glad that I recognized the signs of potential spoilers in this thread before I kept reading. Fuck, man, that was liable to ruin my day right there...

^^ Yeah and some things just don't gel - like Drew was supposed to be part of the Clover Hill elite and why wouldn't he just testify against Theo, if he is who he is?

I'm very interested in how it is going to play out.

Bob (Patton Oswalt) was awesome!

"Drew....Drew.......Drewbacca!"

lol

"People underestimate Bob at their peril."

This is a very plot-driven season.

"People underestimate Bob at their peril."

This is a very plot-driven season.

Fer sure.

I don't recall awaiting the next episode as eagerly in the past seasons.

And Patton Oswalt is pathetically awesome.

I love the dialogue between Colt and Gutterson, the other marshall.

this is one of the better shows on tv, and holds me over till mr.white is back....one thing i must say is this season they are keeping better with the times here in kentucky, ie the heroin being the big thing now for Boyd as all the pills have went buy, previous seasons were lagging behind with all the oxy shit being long gone here in the commonwelth and surprised they did exploit the stop things too..lol....awesome show, just wished it was really shot here lol...and what you said about colt saying he wanted to be played by a young geread depodue...fucking lol...

I was a little worried about Justified at the beginning of this season but now I'm worried about how I'ma get my weekly fix when the season's over. :(

Bob (Patton Oswalt) was awesome!

"Drew....Drew.......Drewbacca!"

lol

Shit, is that what he was saying before he made his move? I thought it was just some random actor reference from before my time but "Drewbacca" is a pretty awesome quip coming from a guy getting the living shit beaten out of him.

Anyone seen Hell On Wheels?

I haven't seen or heard of it but I just looked it up and the show seems like it could be pretty good. Apparently it's on AMC and has been for two seasons now? I'm thinking I've seen it on my Guide and just mistook it for a motorcycle reality show like that old West Coast Choppers or whatever it was.

Is it like Justified at all? Because I can definitely see myself getting behind more TV like Justified.

Hell on Wheels is not that good. Season 2 is a little better than season 1. The protagonist is a good character though.

I was a little worried about Justified at the beginning of this season but now I'm worried about how I'ma get my weekly fix when the season's over. :(

Me2.

Prob the best quote/line of the series IMO.
[video=youtube_share;Xy4M0syoXBk]http://youtu.be/Xy4M0syoXBk[/video]

and another surprise this week...The Limehouse issue.

[video=youtube_share;nF1UWyYCcmM]http://youtu.be/nF1UWyYCcmM[/video]

Last edited:
Dude, I was just wondering where Limehouse was with all this Drew Thompson shit going down right before he ended up getting involved. Noble's Holler came into the story at the perfect time, in my opinion. Haven't seen this week's episode, I'm gonna try and catch it and the latest Walking Dead some time today or tomorrow.

Hell on Wheels is not that good. Season 2 is a little better than season 1. The protagonist is a good character though.

Blower. I'm still gonna give it a shot, though. Can't knock it until I try it, you know?