Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

9 or 10 out of /10

Escapee'

Bluelighter
I'm after a list of the pills that you believe rate 9/10 or 10/10... Pillreports has turned into utter shit lately and is now untrustworthy.
I dont want this New Years to suck like the last one...
Any help appreciated!!!

Blue Fish are the bomb- check pillreports: there are SOME good reports still so dont lose all faith. Would have to agree tho- there are so many obviously bullshit posts from people who have no idea or who are just making it up completely- there is no proof but the wording/tone etc gives it away. I would have to say that ppl are lieing about testing as well, just a feeling I get.

Think about it, anyone can post a dodgey report about how good a pill is (and MANY do!!)
But most reports that score a low rating are 99% going to be true. So if you do a search for the pill you'd like info on, and it gets mixed ratings, then you be the judge.
Search other countries as well, read this site, test your pills, talk to people you can trust, and dont be in a rush.
New Years is still over 2 weeks away, if you use common sense with pillreports and read between the lines, you'll be fine!
What's the alternative...no pillreports?

Blue Fish are the bomb
Oh really? THE BOMB huh? Isn't using that term the first sign of someone talking shit? :)
Blue fish seem very clean, but for a 9 or 10 rating they have to last a lot longer than the blue fish did. Peak (if you can call it that) lasted a maximum of 3 hours for me, so that would make them a 7 or possibly 8. That's the problem with looking for a pill that rates 9 or 10. Something that rates a 7 may be better qulity mdma than a higher rated pill, but if you took a bit more of the lower rated pill, you may find the experience is much better than that of a high rated pill.
Escapee' just as you can't fully trust pillreports, you can't trust what people will tell you in this thread! Also, do you mean a 9 or 10 rating according to personal preference, or according to the pillreports rating system? Personal ratings aren't going to tell you much, and even on pillreports people don't follow the ratings system, so basically you have no hope in hell of getting undoubtable info :)
Test, trial and error is the only guaranteed way to work out how good a pill is to you, as everyones preferred effects are different.

Ok people. I didn't ask for all the advise on how to go about testing and how to go about rateing or how to bother searching to find the info I needed. No doubt I've been in the seen longer then you and perhaps know a little more then you...
I simply wanted to start a thread where people were welcome to share there personal opinion if a pill rated highly to them. Maybe you didn't understand from my simple and strait forward question what I was asking. Who knows!!!.
Anyway...
And the best way to go about each roll is perhaps to gather as much info as posible to find out what your takeing...
You guys have made it clear to me that this site has become just as bad as pillreports... And personally Bluefish are shit compared to a 9 or 10 in my book...

White A1's seem to be among the strongest I have seen recently (actually ever, on par with the yonnex)

an MDMA pill that lasts more then 3 hours?! u must have ur substances mixed up.
MDMA is only supposed to last 3-4 hours...MDA however is characterized by lasting 5-7 hours. and MDEA by 1-2 hours.
anyways what i have found in sydney as of the last few months is that there have been one hell of a lot more MDA pills floating about and fewer and fewer MDMA pills about. which to me all makes sense with all those busts..MDA is easier to find here so easier to press into pills locally and sell. which sucks for me cause MDA doesnt do anything for me at all!!! :( but for those of u who get off on things like the pink omegas and oakleys and such ur in luck cause thats what u can get rite about now!!
blue fishies were sweeet!! most experienced pillers i knew were only taking those in halves and lasting on that for a good 4 hours b4 taking a 2nd half. but they've been gone here for about 2 weeks now.
good pills ive come across lately have been the beige armani's and the pale blue omega's both of which weren't really around sydney..but there were some to b had.

i vouch for the bluefish, haveing droped a whole at GCsss i can say that THEY FUCKEN ROCKED MY WORLD!! i guess everyone who saw me can say i was nicly off my pumpkin!!
[ 13 December 2001: Message edited by: shak ]

First to the question at hand, (DISCLAIMER-IMHO)
White & Beige Armanis
White X (poss. X-Files)
Both batches have been quality, my experiences have been great. I'm not going to write the effects, as I believe it depends on, Age, Weight, Tolerance, Set, Setting & all Pharmocological reasons that I could fuck it up.
Im not a laboratory( or a rat) & I don't have a vast pond to feed off, so I can't comment on everything out there.. That said, the above is the better of what has been swimming around the deep end!!!
As for pillreports, ask 1000 people what different quantities & types of alcohol does to them and I will bet you can't get a qualitive answer. Don't have to high expectations and you are less likely to get hurt. It's been said a thousand times & it makes me sound like a fucking parrot!!!!!1

Well said Ravedust
Escapee: Trial and error is not a good thing when your talking bout drugs.And if you have been in the sceneso long why cant you spell it
[ 13 December 2001: Message edited by: Jonah ]

Well if thats how you rate the validity of a comment/post chaoscat then how do u trust anyone- I didnt give detail because I had the same experience pretty much as the posts on pillreports. I would rate them an 8 partly because I did not test ( I bought a test kit on wednesday) and because I agree with you- It is a strong peak but slightly short lived but I would have to say that they seem to be the best around at the moment although that could change. BTW Chuppa- I was under the impression that the overall effects of an MDMA pill could last well over 3 hours just that the PEAK wouldnt last more than that??? Correct me if Im wrong.
I am not a particularly regular dumper but I can assure you that what I write is legit and I have (just) enough experience to post a report. I will be posting a report on red chillis probably on Monday so you can pick holes in that too ok?? :)

Ravedust- are the Xfiles also known as Xtremes?? Its just that I had one last week and it was a speed bomb ( i knew that it would be cos it was from a speedhead friend) It was pure white, the X is quite large and scored (only the outline of the X is scored, the middle of it is the same level as the rest of the pill). It was completely flat and no bevel. Probably the usual 2 batches going around but just curious anyway.

Well, I dont know about 9 or 10 out of 10, but the Rolls Royces which have been doing the rounds in Sydney are way up there with the best of them.
Also the Blue domes seem to nice, but dont quote me as I personally havent tried one.....yet :)

mass^ive, No they are different, check my report in melbourne pills thread(i'm to lazy to put a link here).
14.gif

No doubt I've been in the seen longer then you and perhaps know a little more then you...
heh... and perhaps you haven't and perhaps you don't, so nerrrr... but keep thinking that if it makes you feel special :)
I simply wanted to start a thread where people were welcome to share there personal opinion if a pill rated highly to them. Maybe you didn't understand from my simple and strait forward question what I was asking. Who knows!!!.
You asked for people to tell you which pills they've had lately that they would rate a 9 or a 10. I asked you whether you wanted that to be a 9 or 10 according to the pillreports rating scale or not, and you still haven't answered. Something I would give a 9 or 10 might not be rated as such if following the pillreports rating system, comprende?
an MDMA pill that lasts more then 3 hours?! u must have ur substances mixed up.
Tell that to whoever created the pillreports rating system! Have you looked at the criteria for rating pills on pillreports? It doesn't usually last longer than 3 hrs for me, hence I can't rate things a 9 or 10 according to their system.
Well if thats how you rate the validity of a comment/post chaoscat then how do u trust anyone
Oh dear, that was a joke dude!
How many tossers say "this shit is the bomb man!" when it isn't? That term is meaningless so I made a joke about it. I actually did respond to your opinion as if it was legit so I didn't treat your view as invalid.

ahhhhh sorry dude- wires obviously crossed. Could be mid-week depression or somethin on my part and the fact that its combined with tonsilitis erghhh.... Did not actually have chillis as I am sick but a mate had 2 last night and was reasonably impressed- not a strong peak but better than just a cruisy weak one or at least thats what Im told- 6-7/10. Hopefully sample them myself later in week but hopefully some better stuff will be available!!!

Pills are always going to get different ratings because no E makers are going to quality control the pills. There can be large variations in the same batch.....even pharmaceutical companies have this problem with pills.
and a pills effect depends on:
age, sex, ethnicity, how many pills you've had in the last month, your tolerance, what pills you've had recently and are comparing it to, if you crush your pills, if you mixed pill types that night, the ph of your stomach acid, when was the last time you ate food, what health your liver is in, the pH of your urine (keep it alkaline with milk or bicarb to slow excretion), how much water you drink, how many times you urinate in a night, if you have any other drugs in your system prescription/illicit, your mood, the setting and your expectations.
There are many other things that affect drug absorption and action: ask your pharmacist for details.
i.e someone's 6 could be someone else's 8.
I've heard of people complaining that the armanis are shit????
[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: popper ]

I think people are too willing to give high votes.
Personally, if a pill is shit, I'll give it a 0, not a 1 or a 2 or a 3 cos I kinda felt it, a 0, cos it didnt get anywhere near close to what I wanted.
If a pill blows me away, I'll give it an 8, then I have room if a better one comes along. :)
As for the blue fish, fucken ace pill... As for it not lasting long, well I was thinking that when I had them. I was boppy and chatty for 3 hours or so, then sat down and started to get sad cos it was wearing off, stood up, and ended up having to crawl across the floor with my head between my arms :)