Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info-Blue doves

e`chic

Bluelighter
Just wanna know if anyone has any info on what these are like i have had them tested and they come up black on the E1 just want to know what they are like....

Yeam well yesterday l brought only one from Utopia from a dealer for $40 it is blue colured pill with an engraved symbol of a dove.
To make sure u are getting the real pill just lick it and it should come up with a strong acid taste.
The pill it self took like 30min to kick in and l just felt so good and so smacks but the side affect was that l wasnt that much energetic just a pill that makes u feel so wicked and twisted and also good confidence.

Had these last night at Twice as nice and must say that I was not very impressed! Very weak dose with barely noticable effects. Some others liked them but they done little for me.

hmm, that's odd
Personally I really quite liked these.
Very smooth, clean pill I thought.
Friends who had them liked em too.
I'm not sure if these are actually doves though, looked an awful lot like "birds" to me, but I heard them referred to as both.
Logo of a bird/dove with folded wings?
Which city are you in NRG? These may be different pills?
Dropped a whole at Utopia on Saturday night, extremely smooth come up, and a comfortable peak. I peaked probably for 3 hours (give or take) and then dropped an MTV - Nice night out.
Edit/ Typo
[This message has been edited by Mr.Happ-E (edited 01 October 2001).]

Well i ended up having one last night at Adrenalin and i agree with ya nrg they wernt very strong at all.I Felt just nice for about 3 hours and thats it i wasnt really up for dancing just sitting there watching everyone.
Mr Happ-E we are from Adelaide....

I also believe that the doves were very clean & empathetic but not as energetic as some.........but some base soon fixed that.
smile.gif
Just my thoughts for the day
smile.gif

Are all those details really necessary?
Synopsis: Melancholic heard about a speedbomb blue dove.
BT
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 02 October 2001).]

ok im sorry for not posting an incredibly mundane sentence..
whats up your arse?
sorry if the word bought might have been inappropriate but what the fuck was wrong with the rest?

e'chic, how hard is it to add a location in the topic? Not hard at all.

melancholic: just edited for your own protection, have you read the Attention Bluelighters thread yet?

NiQu3LorD-no it wouldnt be that hard actually dont think its that much of a biggie though i actually did it for a reason cause i know not many people are from Adelaide so i didnt think id get a response if i put Adelaide there so get of your fucken high horse .....Geez is it a comedown wednesday or something...By the way i dont see moderator under your screen name so....
[This message has been edited by e`chic (edited 03 October 2001).]

I'm not taking sides in this issue... however, moderator or not, he's right.
The posting guidelines clearly ask that a location be included when you're asking for information on a particular pill, because blue doves that you have in your hand in Adelaide might not be the same as blue doves in sydney, melb, nz, singapore, etc.
Please make sure you include as much information as you can - if it's not in the title, then try to at least include the location in your post.
Thanks, BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Thats fair enough BigTrancer thats the guidelines .I had them tested all i wanted was an idea from people what they were like and yes i know they may not be the same batch as anywhere else but like i said if i had of put Adelaide there i more than likely wouldnt have got a response as me and maybe only one or two others i know post here on bluelight that are from Adelaide . sorry for all the fuss next time i shall put Adelaide in my post.........
[This message has been edited by e`chic (edited 04 October 2001).]

I came across blue doves that were speed bombs (in sydney) they were quite fat and had "UK" stamped on the other side
not a very good press and were a bit crumbly...

e'chic, if no one replies to a post if you add your location, adelaide, then you could call it filtering; filtering of the replies which would have had no relevence to you.
Or is it just attention to your post that you want, regardless of relevence?
Anyway be a good girl & cease spending your time being mary contrary for the sake of it.

if it was me wanting attention then wouldnt i post a hell of alot more than what i do?
If you read above you would have seen that all i wanted was some people's opinion's on what they thought of the pill its self i had tested it and it came up black...
And i happen to take this site very seriously and wouldnt post here just for attention so keep your stupid comments to yourself...I dont see why your making a big deal about this i mean whats your problem?
BigTrancer has said something to me and i respect what he has said and i will in future stick by the guidelines ..But geez m8 chill your going a bit far with this..

Could you be anymore patronising niqu3lord? What the hell is wrong with people on this site. As soon as anyone slips you all jump at the chance to hack them down no matter how trivial the mistake. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? It's so easy to give people shit when you have your computer to hide behind!

goody, 2 for the price of 1
First of all, one of the reasons this board functions so well is because of the fact that there are clearly set out goals.
1. the objective of answering a post completely.
2. to promote harm minimization, and for each of the users to recognise that this is the overall focus.
e'chic, another key reason why this board works so well is because these focus' are the common interest of all bluelighters, and if it wasn't me who told you, it would have been someone else. You should have just taken my origional advice and gone on, but you seem to prefer to persist with squandering your time away in search of higher authority to tell
you the same thing; for such a small matter.
*NRG*, Thanks for popping up at this stage. And definetly. But if she'd listened in the first place with an oops mistake and gone on, this would be forgotten. If you can't see whats going on here your as ill-informed as she is.
Hiding behind a poota? This is an online discussion forum, or were you unaware of that?
Okay these are your options
1. Drop it, move on, and learn.
2. We continue talking about this pointlessly, and true to my word I start referring to you both collectively as "the pair" - predictable & misguided
So what will it be my little/small/tiny/diminutive/cute pair of lesser beings? Live or Live slightly less?
Actually after this post this'll prob get closed, so your safe, for now...
MEHHEEEHHHEHE
smile.gif

Listen I am REALLY sorry, forgive me......
smile.gif

Ohhh and look at my replacement for voice inflection, a genuine purple sad, sheepish face!
Shame on yo for pickin'
Sim

Ok, im totally off tap at the moment, haven a wicked comedown at my house with some friends. Me thinks me gonna drop this one cause i really couldn't be fucked! Love you all, no hard feelings.