Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info-Blue doves

heya
I JUST WANNA KNOW ABOUT THESE PILLS
are they good or what ???
what are they comparable to ?

i wasn't all that keen on these found them to be fairly weak ..Took about 40 mins to come on then i just felt nice for about 3 hours didnt feel much like dancing and know rush's with these either which is something i like but all in all there is definatley better out there...But thats just how they were for me others have liked them...

e`chic is on the ball. I had the exact same impressions as the one above^
------------------
**:)IT'S ALL GOOD:)**

dammit, i was gonna a couple of these, hmmmm might have to rethink my plan...
worth $35 ???
eye wobbles etc. ???

no eye wobbles...You may like these but i didnt it may be worth a try but id look for something else ...

Hey whats with all the flaming replies. just stick to the question and keep ur negative shit to yourselves.
frown.gif

Basic rules on requesting info should be
*name of pill
*colour
*location bought (city)
*size (eg 8mm x 3mm)
*test result if known
*indicate if scored or not
Thats usually enough info to get accurate responses

Hey smurf that was a few days ago now your a bit late to tell me i didnt put adelaide in the post geez i made a mistake by not putting a location there..come on people whats the deal i have left it now why are people still going on? this thread is about blue doves so lets talk about them...Im sorry Adelaide in future will be put in my post...

Sorry smurf.
And for turning your post into a battleground e'chic.
Haven't tried a blue dove before
smile.gif

------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
- It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
- If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

Hey thats cool im sorry aswell for being a little touchy...As for blue doves there is better out there ..