• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Huge Heroin bust in New Jersey yields 500 "Lil Wayne Bricks"

500 bricks aint a huge bust. when I lived in paterson I use to chill with my girls uncle, he was a brick man and at that time i was buyin bricks pretending to be a dope seller and not a junkie, I didnt want it gettin out there that I was a feen. So we would talk about the dope game and shit and he told me alot about how the game works at that level. Him and guys like him sell 150-200 bricks at a time to their customers--500 bricks is a days work for like 3 of those dudes, that aint gonna be messin up nobodys supply, trust that. at least not significantly. I mean its a bitch for whoevers bricks those were but it aint gonna be makin no dope shortages in jersey or nothing like that. Thats a smalltime bust as far as "big" dope seizures go. 25000 bags.

I aint tryna be one of those people who always talks shit like " Aw man that aint shit!! I buy 5000 million kilos of dope at once!" and dumb shit like that. Im just sayin that it really aint an amount thats gonna have any effect on the dope trade even in one city--nevermind the state. A few people will be affected but its just a drop in the bucket.

500 bricks aint a huge bust. when I lived in paterson I use to chill with my girls uncle, he was a brick man and at that time i was buyin bricks pretending to be a dope seller and not a junkie, I didnt want it gettin out there that I was a feen. So we would talk about the dope game and shit and he told me alot about how the game works at that level. Him and guys like him sell 150-200 bricks at a time to their customers--500 bricks is a days work for like 3 of those dudes, that aint gonna be messin up nobodys supply, trust that. at least not significantly. I mean its a bitch for whoevers bricks those were but it aint gonna be makin no dope shortages in jersey or nothing like that. Thats a smalltime bust as far as "big" dope seizures go. 25000 bags.

I aint tryna be one of those people who always talks shit like " Aw man that aint shit!! I buy 5000 million kilos of dope at once!" and dumb shit like that. Im just sayin that it really aint an amount thats gonna have any effect on the dope trade even in one city--nevermind the state. A few people will be affected but its just a drop in the bucket.

i assumed that that they were 500 kilos not packaged bricks, considering they said it was 250 million dollars worth, i think the actually kilo was stamped with lil wayne, i used to see kilos of coke with different stamped into the actual brick not a stamped bag, i used to see scorpion, coca cola, and nike BRICKS or kilos of coke, i assumed this was the same thing and not a bunch of individual stamped bags

ok i read it wrong it was 250,000 not 250 million , so it was just packaged stamps, ok

And it is definately NOT worth 250,000 lol. At street-level, junkie purchasing price, if each brick got bought individually it would be worth 100,000. Now depending on the prices you pay for bricks, maybe it might cost a little more, but even sold as individual bags, if every single one of those 25k bags was sold as a single, it would only be worth 125,000.

But at the prices that it would most likely get bought at, by the dealers who buy bulk amounts of bricks, its worth even less. They really overplayed this shit. Itd be worth less than 100k sold wholesale.

And for yall who aint familiar with the term, a brick in Jersey is 50 bags of dope. 10 bags in a bundle = 5 bundles is a brick. When you talk about dope , thats the shit you are talkin about when bricks comes up. Higher amounts are in g's and ki's, bricks is too common of a word that it would confuse people to use it for 2 meanings.

So is one bag 0.1 grams? so therefore a "bundle" is only 1 gram? Why not just call it a "g" ??

As far as this story goes....oh big deal you took some drugs away from a drug dealer thats transporting 500 bricks...im sure he'll be okay.

Becuz that aint how it works in jersey. You buy by the bag, not the gram. And the amount in bags really varies, it aint always that 0.1. A bag is a bag, not a 0.1, nobody calls it that...its just how the game is out here. Bags bundles and bricks, thats it.

Jersey is one of the few places that dope aint sold in the "gram" unit . Dont ask me why its just the way shit works. (Well to get technical dope is sold by g's here but not to most users, it aint on the street or on the average users level. you can get G's of the dope before it gets bagged up and cut but you got to have good connects and buy more than 1 at a time. usually you need to buy 10 g's if you wanna get the less cut product...but the quality of the bagged up dope is high enough that the majority of folks is totally satisfied with that and aint lookin to buy g's like that.)

im lucky i can get g's before they are packaged, i guess its harder to cop g's in other cities especially in the northeast

The northeast, specifically Jersey and Philly, is a bag game. Unless you're high up, you're getting by the bag. As Lacey was saying, the actual product passes several hands and levels in the chain before it gets to the user

The actual weight of the bag has no relevance, it's the quality of what's inside. I've had awesome bags with very little powder inside the bag, and mediocre/crappy bags that are pretty fat

And for yall who aint familiar with the term, a brick in Jersey is 50 bags of dope. 10 bags in a bundle = 5 bundles is a brick. When you talk about dope , thats the shit you are talkin about when bricks comes up. Higher amounts are in g's and ki's, bricks is too common of a word that it would confuse people to use it for 2 meanings.

Do you ever hear people call 10 bundles "stacks"? Someone told me that a long time ago, but they also said that 5 bundles was a brick, yet I never hear anyone use the word.

Trust me, if you come on down to inner-city (and even suburban) NJ, you will hear about bags, bundles, and bricks - no doubt. Supposedly a Bomb is 10 bundles (ie. 500 bags)

Trust me, if you come on down to inner-city (and even suburban) NJ, you will hear about bags, bundles, and bricks - no doubt. Supposedly a Bomb is 10 bundles (ie. 500 bags)

hmm, a 'bomb' here is just a street dealers stash