• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Huge Heroin bust in New Jersey yields 500 "Lil Wayne Bricks"

If yall look at the video on each brick its marked with a marker 50 which is 50 bundles.

And that would be 2.5 mil not 250,000

50 bundles is $5,000 x 500 bricks = 2.5 million big ones

We all know a bundle is 10 bags. Only cool dealers will give you 2 or 3 bags extra..which after they skimp on a few bags is probably only amounting to teh original 10 anyway lol

Last edited:
No, it most definately would NOT be 2.5 million. WTF prices are you paying for your dope yo? You in NY, but in jersey, try cuttin that 5k figure for 50 bundles in half and then youd be a little bit closer to the actual price. But thats the thing--that is the retail street price, not the wholesale price. At wholesale, its even lower. At the very highest, and trust me, i would bet all I got on the fact that it did NOT go for that price, it would come to $125,000. But once again thats street level retail single-bag price, not bulk price. If you calculate it by cost per brick instead of cost per bundle which would be 500 bricks x (cost per brick) it = $100,000. And thats the cost for a junkie to buy a brick, not the cost for a dealer to buy a brick. Whoever bought those 500 bricks before they got seized paid less than 100g's for em.

Their math is dead on if you use the standard price per bag- $10x 25k bags= $250k

The thing is, $10 per bag AINT the standard price in jersey.

Please dude, dont say NJ Heroin is 80-90%pure cause that BS, I think it is 95% cut is more like it cause no one is getting dope that pure, not even buying the kilo.

80-90% pure is the dude who is getting it from the smuggler into the country

Hes talking about the 2003 report from the DEA. Unbreakable definately is exaggerating, becuz it was never 80-90% pure, but the real number hes thinking about is close. In 2003 the DEA analyzed seizures of all the dope that they confiscated at STREET LEVEL (already bagged up and ready for sale on the street, about to hit the junkies veins, long after it been cut) and in that year the average purity for dope in NJ was 72%. Not the purity level of dope from the ki's. The purity of retail dope confiscated from busts they made off the dboys servin on the street. But that was the average--they did say in the report that there was a significant amount of bags they had that were over 90% pure. so, while 80-90 aint the average, unbreakable aint 100% wrong, becuz there was a good amount of the shit out on the street in those days that was 80-90% pure.

Dope was a lot better then tho, and these days the game definately fell off, but I can tell you this much, it sure as shit aint 95% cut. If you pay attention to the info released when they do seizures and test out the purities of the bags you would know this shit. Jersey gets some of the best diesel in the US becuz of its location, port elizabeth, NYC being right there, and the huge populations of south americans and carribean hispanic folks who run the dope trade.

Like I said, the game aint like it use to be and the killa diesel that we got back in 03 aint the average no more but if you think that its 5% you got some learnin to do.

Last edited:
Yep lacey that is the survey i was talking about, the stuff on the street around here is almost always fire, but i cop from someone who is a user, so they always have the best stuff on the block.

The thing is, $10 per bag AINT the standard price in jersey.

Then you guys must be getting some skimpy bags cause in NYC its always been the price for atleast the past 20 years, bundls are always $90-100$ per 10 bags.

Last edited:
I forgot where I read this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I read that the average quality of heroin has been going up since the 70's while the average price has been going down.

I know absolutely nothing about heroin btw, I've never even seen it. Just speculation on my part ever since I joined bluelight as well as whenever I checked out the show "The Wire"

At first I was thinking these we lil Jon bags, and it put a smile on my face as I imagined a bag with "WHAT!?!" stamped on it

Then you guys must be getting some skimpy bags cause in NYC its always been the price for atleast the past 20 years, bundls are always $90-100$ per 10 bags.

Na bro xxx a Bundle on the street & xxx-xxx a Brick and they ain't no skimp bags either....People in NYC are the ones getting robbed

What you guys in NYC pay for 2 bundles; We pay for a Brick in NJ, right over the river....

Last edited:
I have copped in NYC, paterson and newark. And even though a paterson bundle can be $40-60 it is typically not as big as an NYC bag. NYC bags are usually double-triple the the size on average compared to a p-town bag. I have weighed Paterson bags and the usually weight 12 mg on the low end and 50 mg on the high end while the average is about 25-30 mg. While NYC size is about 30 mg on the low end 90 mg on the high end and 60 mg on the average. However, in NYC bundles cost 80-110, and i pretty much only speaking about brooklyn and staten island.

It depends on what is around whether it is worth it to cop in paterson because sometimes there is 8/10 quality dope that filled being around 50 mg. And in NYC there is some 7 quality stuff which is only 60 mg but you paying double so in this case it is def worth copping in paterson. But sometimes there is some 8/10 stuff filled to the brim being around 90 mg in which it is still better copping in paterson. However, this is not the norm for paterson, and 25-30 mg is the norm but when it happens it def is worth copping there.

Now newark the price can vary from 50-90 a bundle depending where you go. and size can be .15-.60 mg .Although my newark copping experience isn't a good as in paterson. I feel newark size is about the same as pateson range but the average size is usually higher.

The following is an assumption on the info and comments above:
Also, by the calculation of about 500 brick per kilo, which 25000 bags if you divide 1kilo aka 1000 grams by 25000 bags that is .04 grams or 40 miligrams per bag, but i dunno if that is what they actually bag out of a kilo. but if a bag was .1 that would mean shit each brick was 5 grams and once could only bag up only 200 brick aka 10000 bags. making 50K per kilo in paterson on the street level and 100k per kilo on the NYC street level.
Also never bought a brick in NYC but some dealer call 10 bundled a brick and other call 5 bundles a brick

Last edited:
Interesting discussion to me as a German who's never been into Heroin but keeps hearing about bags and bricks on the forums. :) Thanks guys. I also love the constant suggestion that "you guys are getting skimpy bags". :D

Just for the record--

DEESUHAL, I aint been usin dope on the regular for about 2 years now so I aint able to talk about how it is now but I can say that back when I was a daily addict I had a friend that I would cop for and he was mad scientific about shit, he liked to weigh out all the bags in the bundles each time and average out the weight.

when you talkin about 12 and 30mg average bags I just cant comprehend that shit, it must have fell the fuck off lately, cuz the average paterson bag (the size averaged out over a period of time of lots of different stamps etc) was about 65 mg.

When I brought him bricks of dope where the bags were how we would consider fat, the average weight per bag in that brick was 85-90mg.

hearin shit like your post really makes me be glad I aint fuckin around no more becuz when I was usin shit was never less than full to the first fold unless u got skimped to fuck.

And strongheart, with these average weights im talkin about bein in the 60-90 range, the price was still 2 a brick.

when there was bags that the dealer would say 'oh this fat as fuck' or 'this shit FIIIIRE" it was always still the same price, none of that bullshit "this is good shit so its 8 a bag instead of 5' which i have had happen when I got shit from NY in the past.

But the point of my post is this--while the shit may be down recently, the price definately AINT a indication of the size/quality all the time becuz back when i was in my 'prime' of dope feen years, the bags were the same size as the shit Id get when I copped from NY but at least half the price. Dont automatically assume that the cheaper prices means smaller bags, even tho nowadays it seems to be the case, it wasnt always like that. The smaller bags these days aint got nothing to do with the fact that the shits cheaper per bag, and alot more to do with the fact that the dope game fell off lately , because when it was still that cheaper price we was gettin the same size and quality bags as yall across the river got for 10. Ive had dope from some of the "premier" NY delivery folks and the shti was good, bags was fat, but i would still take a nice fat good quality paterson bag over that shit anyday, no question.

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in with a lil history to clear up the situation a lil bit--theres truth in wat everybodys sayin, no doubt, and DEESUHAL is my boy (well, a long time fellow jersey dopehead poster who knows wats up) but while he may be talkin about the present, which I cant speak on cuz I dont like to speak from shit that aint my experience, he missed out on the past. If you just heard his post youd be like yea, ok, so that does explain the cheaper bags in NJ, but back when the shit was on the level we still had it this cheap so im just tryna put a lil history in there so you can get the fullest picture.

BTW, some old school dopehead trivia for yall newer users....yall know that the people in the dope mills aint there with a mg scale like "aight this is ____mg" but you maybe didnt know how they did it...Well remember those coffee stirrers at mcdonalds that had a lil scoop at the end? this was years ago, I never see em no more, but back in the 80s and early 90s that was how they measured out the bags. just stick in one of those things and scoop out some dope and put it in the bag, that was the 'unit of measure' back in the day. shit aint really related but i thought some of yall might be interested to hear it. anyways.....

BTW, some old school dopehead trivia for yall newer users....yall know that the people in the dope mills aint there with a mg scale like "aight this is ____mg" but you maybe didnt know how they did it...Well remember those coffee stirrers at mcdonalds that had a lil scoop at the end? this was years ago, I never see em no more, but back in the 80s and early 90s that was how they measured out the bags. just stick in one of those things and scoop out some dope and put it in the bag, that was the 'unit of measure' back in the day. shit aint really related but i thought some of yall might be interested to hear it. anyways.....

HAH! I remember those! And then Nancy Reagan made a big deal about those stirrers being used for dope and McDonalds flattened them out! Also she made sure that soda bottling companies put holes in the soda caps so no one can use them to mix and shoot up dope

They use a similar method in Philly. Or did in the early/mid 2000's. There's no mg scale, just an approximation that fills up the lower fold of the bag when it's pressed flat. Bags vary, even within the same bundle, but for the most part they aren't more than 10% off. Although, certain brands are known to be larger than average...

great u mentioned that it depends on the stamp phrozen!! how r u bro!!

Yea i started around early 2009. And I can't really recall the bag size from the time I started. But i really haven't been using steady for the past 6month but the first year maybe year and a half i was down there every day copping and sold some coke on the side so i had a scale and would way dope bags outta curiosity. I'm not sure what u mean by "filled to the fold" b/c the shit tend to fall to the bottom of the bag. I guess you would have to flatten it or sumthin. But, yea i guess back then that was a steal when u copped in paterson

I remember them McDonald spoons they stopped em in the U.K around the late 90s .
Almost everyone used them to measure £ 10 bags at the time 3 spoons was average.