Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 13/06/01

entropope

Bluelighter
Quite a nice selection at the moment!!
Red HQ - still around but will be finishing their run very soon. Speckled. Varying degrees of speckledness and colour. Domes break off pretty easy, and as a consequence not all are double domed and double stamped
smile.gif
Decent pills. Hit hard but don't hang about for too long.
Blue/green BB - good MD pills. double domed. Test black. Scored on the stamped side. There's a pic in the pictures thread.
white dome - Curious situation... I've still heard nothing but rave reviews on the ones my crew has access to. Apparently pretty damn strong and pretty damn nice. A few people I know have been eating them for a few weeks straight now so it's not even a set and setting thing. Other people I've seen post about them saying they're weak. Maybe two batches about, be careful. The good ones smell strange and taste bad, but are clean. Purple instantly and black in 2-3. Some reports of a slower E test, maybe that's the only noticeable difference between good and crap ones (test before you buy these!)
lite green MTV - have reappeared last weekend. Damn good pills!
pink triangle - decent Mdxx. Not too much info at this stage but they go black quickly and have decent strength. Just plain pink pills in the shape of a... oops!! [edit] a normal pill!! Mine has a press of a triangle. It's scored, and such a lovely lilac pink colour.
smile.gif

pink dome - meant to be very fucking good. I don't know much about them. Very bright and dark pink. Go black in 2-3secs. Smooth but crumbly pills. Scored on one side.
pink camel - still some around!! Very few, but worth looking for!
Anarchy - pills with an A on them. Like the anarchy symbol but someone forgot to include the circle in the press. Test black quickly. Good pills, comparissons say the pink domes are better.
I haven't even heard of ONE cappy pill lately! Nice one
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 15 June 2001).]

ANYONE IN PERTH MUNCHED A BLUE/GREEN BB? I just cant wait till exams finish, ive been stockpiling in anticipation because of all the glowing reports from over east
smile.gif

had one 'anarchy' two nites ago. small pill. looks like a shrunken panadol in shape with the 'a' like entropope said on one side, no score on the other. tested purple to black in about 2.4 seconds. took about 30 mins to come on and lasted about 4.5 hours all up before i slept. this pill had a huge body load for me.. i was sma... er floored ! and the body rushes were warm and lovely, some of the nicest rushes ive had. no real loved upness tho.. more euphoric. they had a very strong licorice kinda smell (too strong really, like someone had made them smell like that(?).) nice
[This message has been edited by [awake] (edited 13 June 2001).]

been some reports in new zealand about blue moto's (1st report = amazing, 2nd report = very smacky) , not sure if they'd be the same ones. theres also a dark purple one in melbourne (result = crap) from a couple of weeks ago
Possibly a direct import (*gasp*) or local made shite, pack your test kit
smile.gif

Both the anarchies and white domes are clean pills, i notice alot of people underrate clean pills. I haven't munched either but *all* my friends have rated these pills very highly.

I found the white domes to be quite weird. Mine and partners took an hour to come on. It was wavey and felt like you had to will it into action. The peak hit hard, very smacky, but not overly loved up. Peak lasted about 2 hours and faded nicely over the next 2-3. Very clean, reminded me of a 1/2 clear cap I had earlier in the year.

Wow, what a selection at the moment.
So whats the best of the best ?
What pill would Rocky choose ?

Has anyone tried the pink Triangles yet or know anyone who has. Should be giving them a go on the weekend
So many different flavours to choose from how do yoy choose!

Does anyone know anything about triple 5's ? Can't find information on them anywhere.

555 are reknowned for being speed and k. Friends who have had them said they were good for what they are.

Not being able to find any information on a pill is generally a bad sign. :p
I'd stay away, had one back in january - tiny amount of speed, didn't feel any K.

Oh yeh 555's are dodge. Came this close to buying some until they tested dud.
i know a few people that got sick off them also.

Thanks a lot, sounds like you saved me from what could've been a real hiccup
smile.gif

Yer I think It's a good time to point out that most of the numbered ones have been dodgey. I have only ever had a few good numbered pills. I'm sure Entropope and Acid_Reign will second that. I'ts kind of hard to know but in general stay away, unless you can test first.
Grooviness...
DB
smile.gif

Quick question about the pink domes, are you sure they have a score as the ones I have come across do not. Have sent pics to johnboy so should be up soon. 8.5 mm dia, 3mm thick (although they seem to vary in thickness slightly). strong smell of aniseed. E2 black in 2-3 secs. Just wondering if they are the same as the others or if they are diff.

Green ?'s are around. Had one last weekend.
Light Green MTV's also! Definately grabbing up on these babies!

anywun know anything bout them white/blue ck's that were going round a couple of weeks ago?

Yeah the 555's are very dogey stay well away from them. looks like whoever got stuck with em is still trying to get rid of em. They were around when the genies were out. I was told that if i were to be offered one for free to not take it.
The blue ck's are a little on the weak side but are a very clean pill. take 2 and you will enjoy yourself

Mystic I have the same pills as you. I was under the impression that I was getting pink ladies/pink splits. No split, and the are smaller. However, an experienced user had a half followed by another last night and said they were very, very good.They are tiny as well. Have you tested yours?