• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 13/06/01

The Mystic: there are pill reports on the 4th, 6th, 11th, June about the Pink Domes we have. All say that they are unbelievable.

Tried out the White domes on friday.
Awsome Pill I'd say and about 10 of us would agree one of the better drops this year.
Clean as and a nice long strong peak.

Thanks dtd, Tried pink domes last night and agree that they are very nice indeed.
I also came across some four leaf clovers last night, so they are floating around now aswell
[This message has been edited by The Mystic (edited 17 June 2001).]

Got hold of Greyish-White Double Stamped Triangle Superman(en)
smile.gif

Anyone tried these? Supposedly are the shit.
I Will road test on friday. Yay!
Current Light Green MTVs... about 2/3 potency of Green ?'s. (Rough assumption based on railing...)

I saw the supermans today, probably the most impressive looking pill I have ever seen !!!
They are triangular in shape, with rounded edges. Logo on BOTH sides (looks awesome) raised and very very well pressed.
We tested them and they went black almost instantly. Unfortunately my guy only had 2 left so I couldn't get any. Had to go with the Anarchy's instead. Hopefully they will be as good (also tested black)

Forgot to mention. Windmills are also out. Haven't seen them, only heard they are out.

heehee Go ACid_Reign!
Yes, these Supermen are one of the sexiest pills (appearance) I have seen!
I have no doubt they will be good...
Just... will they be mind blowing ala much stronger than Green ?
I think so! I WISH so!
smile.gif

ummmm just cos it has a windmill stamped on it doesn't mean it's as messy and crap as the last lot. *smirk*
You really shouldn't judge a pill by its stamp! Even if the stamp is a number
wink.gif

entropope, if they can copy the old windmill stamp they'll be doing pretty bloody well. But yes, test before buying of course.

yeah I'm just stirring. Even so, it's been a long time since they were around. I wouldn't expect them to be too similar.