Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G a true aphrodisac?

flip

Bluelighter
Being fairly new to this whole
G thing I can only say each time I have it (esp coming down of a pill) it never ceases to amaze me how horny this stuff makes you ,now I'm not just talking horny but FUCKING UNBELIEVABLY HORNY, combine with that a huge lowering of inhabitions (what inhabitions?) and I think you can claim that G is a true aphrodisiac.
Does anyone out there not have their Libido launched into the stratosphere after G.
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!
[This message has been edited by flip (edited 17 May 2001).]

I think GHB should come with a warning
"Do not drink in the company of people you dont intend on shagging"
The unbelievable brute-strengh of GHB as an aphrodisiac cannot be misplaced. It blows my mind everytime, how dreadful my mind becomes.
I mean, if you thought it was one track before G, (I am a horny teenager after all) then after G i'm a raging...um....something horny
wink.gif

Your skin becomes so sensitive, its such a tactile drug, and your mind becomes much more calm, but in the "I must have sex now" kind of a way....*drool* I love GHB!!
BUT... dont drink it before you go to bed...that realease of dopamines at 3am is a real pain, and you can never get back to sleep after it....

I think I'm one of the few who doesn't get a rocket-fueled libido outta g. Oh sure it does get the hormones flowing, but I'm not a raging 'horny-as-Mr.Horse-on-g' lunatic... Unfortunately... Damn my inconsiderate brain, always pushing my body around and getting it to do what the brain wants... Just let the guy downstairs have control for once will ya! Even with a bulk cute girl next to me that damn brain will still say 'hmmm maybe ya shouldn't'... Stupid brain...

Speaking from my limited experience with g...ummm, yeah! I never realized that it was possible to be that FUCKING HORNY!
I find myself wondering: Is that what it feels like to be a teenage guy?! How do you people manage to accomplish anything
wink.gif
?
And Tarsy, hehehehe...lose those inhibitions!!!

VooDoo - it must of been the company you were keeping at the time
wink.gif

i've onli done G once on a comedown and i dont think i felt anything like u ppl... god i hope there's nothing wrong with "the guy downstairs", to quote tars
------------------
"a young boy puts a feather into his mouth..." -jeff noon

I didn't feel *pro-sexual* the first time I had it, probably because I was more into experiencing it as A New Drug rather than The Aphrodisiac From Hell. There is actually a lot more to enjoy about it than simple horniness. [and when someone discovers what that is, please let me know]
I think there's a bit of a placebo effect happening with the whole out-of-control libido thing too. I'm not saying it's all in the head, but you're losing your inhibitions, your sense of tactility is heightened and on top of that you're expecting to feel horny.
It's a recipe for disaster really.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Milkybar (edited 18 May 2001).]

ah yes. G. the most amazing experience I've had with G was after going out the night before, then all day sunday have line after line of goey (wizz whatever) then coming home and having G to help me sleep.
fucking hell. never *ever* been that horny in my life. the body buzz from the goey mixed with an ability to keep on going and going mixed with the G. wow.

What exactly is G?
And uh... Where can I get some?
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

Firstly, love your sig nostalgic...
smile.gif

Regarding GHB...the samadhis second and third the notion that it is an aphrodisiac...as mr horse said, it makes you so sensitive, just lovely. Yes miss apple, speed and ghb are a fantastic combo...especially for staying in of an evening...
wink.gif

------------------
Proud Members of B.O.A.R
(Burnt out Association of Ravers)- with orang pants
when your fun becomes your reality, what do you do for fun?

Don't worry Tars, I've only had it a few times and it hasn't made me horny either!
------------------
Have you seen the actual reality of a monster's crime?

I have got myself into trouble many times on G!
smile.gif

WOW! It makes you so horny, its scary. So scary it makes you horny. The cycle continues until you just explode. Well, not literally!
smile.gif

A dealer wouldn't be able to get this would they?
It's a drug I'm gonna have to rort the medical system for yes?
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

nostalgic: LOL!! You wont find it in any medical labs, thats for sure (unless the labbies fuck on G after everyones gone home)
Its out there, you just have to know where to look
wink.gif

After the efforts in the tent at Ganesha, I expect a full report from Soma, VooDoo Gurl and Mort (and all others involved if they are bluelighters) about how in their experience they've found G to be an aphrodisac.
And if they don't then I'm sure someone else will...
wink.gif