• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G a true aphrodisac?

ghb-oh is 1,4 Butonal.
k-GHb (potassium salt ghb) and na-ghb (sodium salt ghb) are just two different salts of ghb.. Both of these are classed as ghb while GBL (gamma something lactone) and ghb-oh (1,4butonal) are not ghb, and its also thought they are MUCH MUCH worse for you in terms of kindey and liver damage, whislt NAghb, and k ghb both are completely non toxic according to all studies i have read.
When someone says g to me, i expect to be gettihg REAL g... theres no reasopn not to, why would anyone bother selling gbl, when it can be VERY simply converted to ghb by adding a bit of Lye and heating. 1,4B on the other hand is just nasty, and anyone selling that as g should be shot.
(Edited: BigTrancer)
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 28 May 2001).]

C.N> I fully agree that when some one says G it should mean Na, K or GBL, but was just pointing out that it reallt does also cover 1,4 Butandiol.
As for GBL being converted into GHB, i still dont understand why one would really bother, as in the end it costs more (have to buy lye) and is more of a hassle. Plus, GBL converts to GHB in the body and does the same thing (in my experience anyways)
(btw: not having a go at you... just my theories/opinions. plus there is a G drought up here in bris, so im also a tad jelous of you melbourne people
smile.gif
)
Maxi

ive heard of people using G to take advantage of people, not like old dudes. but people more my age etc. and they make me sick, i dont care if your a dude "just trying to get lucky" YOU DESERVE A PUNCH IN THE HEAD, AND IF I CAME ACROSS SOMEONE DOING THAT, I WOULD FEEL INCLINED TO DO SO
other then that G is pretty fun
------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

Damn you Tarsy!
I was hoping that this one would slip into oblivion...
smile.gif

------------------
I'm 90% sane.

Sorry after trying it for first time last week, I can't get over saying G rocks................................. I wonder though since it increases testosteron related only guys feel horny and not the girls???
I guess so
but G rocks

Ahhh as nice a thought it may be that girls are really just like that when they are around me, I don't think it really case
wink.gif
Or is it?

Oh dear.........
*scampers off*
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

Wow...the search button really does work :)
Well, mort and I have been living in Finland for the last 8 months...but we still hear the gossip from home...and I've heard that Soma and flip (among others) could update us on this topic ;)
Sorry guys, it had to be done!
[ 10 March 2003: Message edited by: VooDoo Gurl ]

I had 3ml's of G for my first time the other night, while sort of peaking, and I didnt notice it. =/

Originally posted by Technic:
I had 3ml's of G for my first time the other night, while sort of peaking, and I didnt notice it. =/
wait till u begin to come down, then take it. its almost like it brings u back up to peaking

3mLs
This is a pretty vague measurement, because we do not know the concentration. I've seen GHB/1,4B solutions that are so dilute that 3mLs will do literally nothing, and other solutions so concentrated that 3mLs would anaesthetise most people.
Please don't take your 3mL dose failure as an indication that you're 'naturally resistant to G' or any such nonsense... in future be just as careful, if not more so. :) In addition if you're taking stimulants such as pills or speed with GHB/1,4B you may find that the doses don't work as well. By contrast if you, by trial and error, work out a dose range for yourself when you're on speed or pills, reduce that dose significantly if you're taking GHB/1,4B by itself.
BigTrancer :)

wow.
This is interesting.
Is there still as many people around who are this picky about g/1,4? I've heard of there being real G around twice in the last year or so.
Quite possibly I'm running in the wrong circles, but from what I see you couldn't be GHB or nothing anymore :/

anfalicious: with the exception of this page, the thread is about 2 years old... it was bumped recently.
BT

^^^
It's so true. I remember back in my early teenage years (those heady heady days of youth), my friend bought a 5 kilo tub of food grade GHB for a few hundred.
If only I knew the power of G back then, I would have taken it more than that one off time.

BT: I'm not a complete moron, I did post in this thread way back when :p
I said "Is there still this many people around"...
the wow was like, I can't believe the attitudes back then. It was when I first started drinking the shit, and I remember everyone saying real G is heaps better, but the only time I ever saw it was my first time :)

Stop Press. Up till 4 weeks ago this young mindbending investigator had seen real GHB 3 times in the past 2.5 years. Then, 4 weeks ago, the GHB positive phone calls started pouring in and it was stated by all that G had returned.
(Translation; A whole lot of people round here seem to have real GHB, which is strange because I havent seen the stuff in over a year. Im not sure whether this will make any difference to the overall availability of the stuff but its nice to see some people are still coming across it.)
As well as wanting to inform you all that G seems to have returned for the moment, I also really wanted to bump this thread because its funny as all hell. LMAO