Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 1/5

Mr E. Moore

Bluelighter
Yay, new forum that works!
Anyway, the good:
Domes: still about, average dose mdxx test purple-black 3-4secs
?marks: came in orange then green both strong, orange slightly more so, all gone I'd say. Test Black 2-3 secs
Orange Motorolas: very strong, again probably all gone. test black 2-3 secs
BAD:
555s: dodgy speed bombs
FQ's: dodgy speed/ketamine crappola
side note, red circle acid, untried yet but looks professional.
Various rumours of new batches coming in (finally) but I'm not holding my breath.

Other nasty pills include
Green USA
blue sex
green 007
Almost anything that's been around in the past 6 months that has been crap, and available in decent amounts, you can half expect to see pop at present. Seeing as there is very little around, people that have put pills away that they haven't been able to sell (due to the pills getting the shyte reputation they deserve) are able to bring them out, and get rid of them, in this present environment of few pills and desperate peoples. So ummm... beware! Definitely worth doing a search on pillreports before you consider even bothering to go see the dd atm, if you buy pills from dodgy dds.
wink.gif
007s, maybe some yellow 69s, CKs, that sort of crap will probably contiue to pop up in little patches about the place until Perth is restocked with goods
frown.gif

More blue alphas have arrived maybe...
smile.gif
smile.gif
About as good as last time. Very little info for me at the mo
smile.gif

I never expected a time when Perth would be grateful for the constant supply of beige domes!! I must admit tho, they are getting better every batch recently.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 02 May 2001).]

"Blue Amsterdam" rated on pillreports today... I take it its a blue alpha.
Seems weird that one pops up now... maybe one of the new batch entropope mentioned? http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=12552
Yep... the situations pretty bad, although it gave me a good opportunity to back off the Es without missing out on much.
Still hoping that my information that the situation will get better in a week or so is correct.

Has anyone heard anything about Armani's?? No word on the colour. Apparently they just got off the boat, so any info would be great.
smile.gif

Nick

i had a bunch of that 'red circle' acid afew weeks ago. id say its a mild dose, but i used to take lots and lots of acid. i hadnt tripped in about 12 months when i took these. i found i needed two to have a good time, but it was nothing special. very 'clean' though.
nothing like last years Y2K acid.. id say about 3/4s the strength of the 'california stars' that were going around this time last year..

Acid-reign: i take it we r back to pills
smile.gif

Well u say they r blue and Armani??
would they be the same as the blue alphas/As/amsterdams??

I really don't know, it seems possible.
I just had someone (
wink.gif
) telling me about them saying they were really good
smile.gif

The situation looks up
smile.gif

White Mitzues and (White?) Butterflies came in a few days ago. A friend of a friend told me they are getting road tested tonight...meant to be good. but thats what they all say. reliable or not. will update post....
------------------
" Role to tha EKS! "
<-H1ghR0ll3r->

Whats this blue alpha talk?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 03 May 2001).]

ITS A DROUGHT!!!!!
goddamn i need something good soon
frown.gif

Only things around really are those domes, (weak,) and those green USA's (very weak.) But they both test black.

I saw some people on green MTV's last night.
Damn they looked fucked up
smile.gif

In melbourne they're raving about these pills, hopefully theres a few around.

can u elaborate acid-reign.
What does fucked up mean; plasted to a chair or in utter heaven.

Biscuit: the MTVs are awesome from what the east coast peeps have been saying, and yes I also heard they're here, finally!
also, the bust today at perth airport (malaysian guys, 16000 pills) was the old blue B29s (think new years 2000), shite!!!!
Hopefully others made it through
smile.gif

Apparently theres some HQ's floating arround tooo.
Double Sided type im told. Glowing User reports.
Will have test result tomorrow.

got offered coke based pills the other night.
got no idea what they were or anything cos the dude was *trying* to be hell mysterious, but they might be something old thats being flogged off.
also a warning, i have been told that someone is trying to flog off some sort of pharmaceutical or another as
'white domes' as oposed to beige ones
think the description was
double dome, no logo, proffessional press.
pretty poor if you ask me.

Just a little comment on the beige domes. Really, don't bother unless you absolutely can't get anything else (and it seems there will shortly be more variety on the menu again). They're ok, very mashy. You'd be wanting 2 for an alright time.

The domes seem better than weak to me. I've a lot of contact with people on them lately, I guess most people have
smile.gif

90% of people were very pleased with the effects. Some people said they were weak, but most said they weren't and happily got well smashed from single pills.
That said, they're still nothing special. But I'm not ready to assume that anything else is better.
Also ummm... green USA's aren't very weak. They're speed bombs!!! ie. Dangerous!!
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 06 May 2001).]