• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 1/5

acid...
red circles. pretty mild. theres a lot around and not a lot else.
white tiles. (no print) not bad. will be getting more while i have the chance cos all i can find otherwise is the red circles.

red ferrari had a glowing user report, dunno much about them though
same deal with pink butterflys and pink ? marks
things are looking up
smile.gif

Whilst not having a beige dome myself i have been around people who have had them for 2 weekends now.
I second entropope that many r more than happy with the effects and extremely surprised going on past reputations.
Mashy is certainly not how i would describe their behaviour. More like bouncing around the clubs with all the symptoms of MDMA, or about as close as u can get, on a nice medium sized 70-80mg dose.
This inc one friend who barely had any sleep in 3 days and numerous pills.
Now if ever there was a time when u would be mashed by a pill, that would be it. But he had a ball.
Comparing that with people on green question marks; no contest as to which is the more on the stoney side; yes strength is a factor there but imo if the domes r mashy then the ?s r even worse.
There r meant to be 2 types of domes going around however.
If u can find MTVs u r lucky.
Expect to pay a lot, but from what i have heard, they r it.
HQs too, seem essentially the same as the ones from NYE. Double sided.
White filas, reports over east r good, but this one sounds like an arse-sitter.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 07 May 2001).]

Yeah, I did read somewhere that there were two batches of domes around at the moment. I only had one and I couldn't have danced if you paid me. I didn't get many MDMA sensations other than floating, a little bit of the tingles and very minor eye wiggles. I wasn't loved up but was smiling and looking dopey for about an hour.
In comparison, I double-dropped green ?s about a month ago and danced like crazy for hours (well it was Rewind, I couldn't help but dance) .. omfg - absolutely incredible.
A mate had two of the domes and hardly danced, most of the time he was on the floor drooling like a little kid.
I dunno, pills are funny little things. Either I had one from a different batch, or it's a case of set and setting .. or there were other miscellaneous factors at work. I didn't get a very good look at the pill, but it was just like the ones I had in February - small (thin), domed, ok press, no score.
I mean, the dome I had wasn't crap or anything, just average. Another consideration is that I've been spoiled by the likes of ?s and motorolas lately.
[This message has been edited by luro (edited 07 May 2001).]

MTV's and HQ's are arround
smile.gif

If your lucky enough to find em grab em
HQ's and MTV's both seem to be from some champ grabbing a few over from the east to help us poor little munchers out
smile.gif

MTV's have an M with a tv underneath, split on back, light green colour, good goog
smile.gif

HQ's double domed, double stamped, good test result, but we all know that allready dont we.

On the subject of the domes, i had one and got quite sick on the come up (ie nausea then threw up, more nausea) but felt ok after about an hour.
Now i always thought people get sick on the come up due to the STRENGTH of the pill. Seeing as this one was very mild, i'm confused, and considering i have never vommited from a pill before i was slightly alarmed. Would this have then been a result of the CONTENT of the pill? Any suggestions??
On the other hand i want to say aswell, that apart from it being mild, i didn't find myself loved up etc, just tingles, floaty, clean, feeling really good, chatty etc . . .
So yeah, hopefully something comes along soon
smile.gif

Abby: it could be unrelated to the pill and something u ate before etc.
Perhaps ur stomach was already not too happy. In any event, i know people who have had 3 of these over 7-8hrs and werent ill. Thats always the best way to guess if there could be something ugly in a pill i think; people taking multiples and having no problems.
Compare that will multiple HQ poppers; urrgghh something not right
smile.gif

I think being "loved up" is something very much due to set and setting.
I mean the domes are def not MDA, dont appear to be MDEA and so more than likely MDMA. (my belief is that almost all MDXX pills r MDMA, its just the quality/purity of each is so varied, the effects r equally as such)
Obviously people who r tolerant or have not had a decent break will no doubt need bigger doses to get to this "loved up" state. (~180mg at once Luro?? i think i would have died
smile.gif

The term "loved up" is something describing ur emotions at the time. Tingles, eye wiggles etc are not. I think mindset going into a dome roll is pretty bad anyway; after all its just "a dome".
But in comparison others have said, while it wasnt strong, they just felt unbelievably happy. Eve wont do this.
I had orange and green ?s and didnt get loved up; yes VERY strong effects but no happiness/euphoria etc. Whereas the versace i had at the 1st technique, domes at delirious and even those horrid 8-balls one night had me feeling like i was on my first pill again.
Thinking back to how i was feeling on all those occassions its obvious y i got so much more out of the poor pills than i did the others. What was going on around me, and my mood at the time, esp previously to dropping and in the lead up to it hitting.
So imo the physical effects and duration can easily be correlated to substance identity and strength.
Whereas the emotional and mental effects of a pill is much harder to correlate in a similar way.
Obviously when u get phenomenal pills such as orange motorolas and these MTVs its easy, but more borderline pills, its probably more likely due to how u r at ur time and how ur brain is feeling too. (inc physiologically)
Only know of white filas available i think.
And please...has anyone made sense of the X-Men. They r here, dont know what colour, and the reports on pillreports seem to be just a tad contradictory.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 09 May 2001).]

okey dokey
I just tested some
pink camels
Logo: camel (as in the camel ciggarettes)
colour : very light pink, almost white with a slight tinge of pink
E2 : black in 2 seconds or less
E1 : also black (but the E1 tester seems i think is getting a bit old)
size are about 7mm wide, 4 mm high (comparable to ?'s of late)
not sure as to whether it had a score or not
Very very good press, very proffesional
havent had the oputunity to roadtest, but maybe i can give some more information later
smile.gif

as far as the logo goes, i'm pretty sure its unique, i could only find 6 other reports of camel pills accross the world, all in europe, but its good to see someone using something original
wink.gif

Abby: It's not how strong the pill is, it's how "clean" the MDMA in the pill is. Basically, the synthesis of MD is not a very stable proccess and can go wrong. This result in impurities that can make people sick, lethargic, etc. That's my understanding of what makes people sick, please correct me if I'm wrong.
dj ezidick : props for the info mate
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n
P.S
(~180mg at once Luro?? i think i would have died
*LMFAO*
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Biscuit: I'd have to agree with your theory about the physical and emotional effects, that makes a lot of sense.
rc1n: yo better watch yoself dawwwwwg
wink.gif

Nothing much new on pillreports or esafe .. the wait continues ..

Does anyone know of another batch of yellow smileys that are out? Cos I have been offered some, but don't know if it is a rip-off batch or the real deal. It seems unlikely that someone would have kept them for this long, but I have not heard of another batch, so they don't seem to be out in numbers.
Nick
smile.gif

yeh nick i have heard smileys are around too.
not sure about whether there the a new batch or just some that someones stashed
sorry i couldnt be much help
frown.gif

I to have heard about smilies, i thought it was a stash but if a few people have heard of them..... yippee

Also, just heard of dollar signs, think they were green. Almost certainly black testers.

Just got the word that some caps are in for PVD.
NO idea of quality but theres a few of them about so I'm told.
Guess we'll find out tonight

White filas are out in perth, in fair numbers. Mates of mine dropped one each last night, thought they were good pills, but very much on your arse, chatting, and loved up, not dancy or amped. Ive got a few, they test black in about 1 - 2 seconds on E2. Other reports from aquaintances seem promising, im looking forward to ending my E starvation next weekend
smile.gif
They are white pills, fairly fat, about the same size as teh smileys, but a little fatter, with the sporting brand Fila's "F" printed on em. Well pressed, except it seems that they all are a little damaged, that is, the press of the F is blurred so that the middle bit between the top of the "F" and the bottom of the "F" is broken off, making it look more like a "P" than an "F." Grab em i suggest.
smile.gif

Just a reminder... dont take any caps more than abt 1/3 full. We had some a few months ago that fucked many ppl up (posted a warning). Anyway, I got offered the same caps a couple weeks back, and was told they were "0.5 grams pure MDMA caps".
Watch out with em. They were fairly large clear caps with light brown material inside, and theyre still around.

Blue ck's seem to be the goods, i dunno about numbers...
Also, heard bout those caps, aparently fucking amazing. If you get em you're a lucky joe
smile.gif