• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine 1st time crack user needs some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie Chan

Bluelighter
Hi, so I just picked up some crack, just had a few questions before I smoked it.

1st, around how long can I stay high from worth? Let's say I only hit the pipe after I feel myself coming down from the last hit, how long will it last?

2nd question, what will the comedown be like the 1st time I use it? How long might it last?

3rd question, I plan to use a weed pipe similiar to this:

http://themagicdragon.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/mothers-private-glass-pipe.jpg

if I put the crack in the front end and than hold the lighter at the bottom so it doesn't touch the crack but heats up the glass will that work?

Thanks

Last edited:
crack is bad

that much worth will last an hour

as soon as its gone you will have a MASSIVE crash and want more and you will get more.

you can use that to smoke crack if you use weed as the screen(put some weed in the bowl place some crack on the weed and smoke). Crack doesnt smoke like meth so your method wont work; it doesn't evaporate with indirect heat. nublet, get a piece of antenna and some brillo and make a real crack pipe or you will just be wasting it. :|

your in for some serious pain
16349512.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, so I just picked up some crack, just had a few questions before I smoked it.

1st, around how long can I stay high from --$ worth? Let's say I only hit the pipe after I feel myself coming down from the last hit, how long will it last?

2nd question, what will the comedown be like the 1st time I use it? How long might it last?

http://themagicdragon.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/mothers-private-glass-pipe.jpg

if I put the crack in the front end and than hold the lighter at the bottom so it doesn't touch the crack but heats up the glass will that work?

Thanks

not allowed to discuss prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
The crack will melt and fall through the bowl. If you don't know how to smoke it, don't. Shits too fucked up anyways.

crack is bad

that much worth will last an hour

as soon as its gone you will have a MASSIVE crash and want more and you will get more.

you can use that to smoke crack if you use weed as the screen(put some weed in the bowl place some crack on the weed and smoke). Crack doesnt smoke like meth so your method wont work; it doesn't evaporate with indirect heat. nublet, get a piece of antenna and some brillo and make a real crack pipe or you will just be wasting it. :|

your in for some serious pain
16349512.jpg

ok thanks, let's say I follow what u suggested, put some weed in the bowl and a small amount of crack on top, will I get the full crack experience, or will it be better to wait and get an actual crack pipe and smoke it that way?

^^ putting stuff on top of weed DOESNT FUCKING WORK i dont know where that idea started but it will plague me till the end of my days.

get a real crack pipe, crackhead

can't you get one of those glass tube things and put the brillo steal wool shit inside. if i understand correctly rock goes on top of the bit of steel wool which is inside your pipe then it melts down around the steel wool but doesn't go right out the bottom cause you hold it a certain way.

or why dont you google how to make a crackpipe. Im sure you'll find some way with stuff you have around or can get easily.

Last edited:
can't you get one of those glass tube things and put the brillo steal wool shit inside. if i understand correctly rock goes on top of the bit of steel wool which is inside your pipe then it melts down around the steel wool but doesn't go right out the bottom cause you hold it a certain way.

or why dont you google how to make a crackpipe. Im sure you'll find some way with stuff you have around or can get easily.

Cool, thanks, I'll see what I can find on the google. I was watching this documentary once called 'high on crack street', and they were using a pipe that was made out of a bottle with aluminum foil and something like a straw inserted. I think I might try that.

Also, is the comedown similiar to an mdma comedown? That's kindof like what I'm expecting, except I'll be wanting more? Hopefully I'll be able to control the urge.

just get a soda can, and modify just like you were going to smoke some weed in it but make the holes a little smaller where you but the crack, sprinkle some cigaratte ashes on top of the holes before you put your shit on and smoke

^^Cans work fine for weed but they SUCK for crack. Just take a glass tube like the ones with a tiny rose inside or a tire gauge with the guts pulled out and put a ball of brillo pad in it. It has to be really tight or the crack will just melt and run through. A straight shooter work far better than any complicated contraption. The crash is WAY worse than mdma.

^^Cans work fine for weed but they SUCK for crack. Just take a glass tube like the ones with a tiny rose inside or a tire gauge with the guts pulled out and put a ball of brillo pad in it. It has to be really tight or the crack will just melt and run through. A straight shooter work far better than any complicated contraption. The crash is WAY worse than mdma.

ok, thanks, i guess standard crack pipe is the way to go then.

I have some codeine pills, got 2 packs stashed away from when I was living in Vietnam. They're sold everywhere there, and a pack of 20 pills cost less than 3$. It doesn't have anything in them that will mess up my liver so I'll probably end up eating a whole pack as I do the crack. That's around 300 mg codeine, hopefully should help making the comedown a lot smoother.

Opiates definately help, not sure how much good codeine will do. It depends on your opiate tolerance I guess.

What we do in the UK is use a normal hash pipe with a guaze but load the guaze with cigarette ash to the brim and lightly pack it down. then put the crack on top of the ash broken into the smallest pieces you can. Then introduce the flame to just above the ash and suck hard. The crack will melt and rock into the ash. Keep inhaling and the molten crack will vapourise and enter your lungs. Keep heating the ash until all gone, then repeat, then repeat, then repeat etc. etc. Alternatively, don't fucking bother. The high literally lasts as long as it takes to exhale. If it is good shit it might last 10 minutes. Whether its good or bad when the initial buzz wears off you WILL immediately crave more and if you can get it you WILL. Trouble is after that first blast you won't get it again you will just be chasing that feeling and getting nowhere but feeling shittier and shittier. The thing that makes crack a dealer's wet dream is that even shit stuff makes you fiend for it because you are always trying to get that first hit again. I never really liked crack but it is so addictive I managed to spend about £30000 on it in 2 years, plus about the same on smack just to help me come down. Even worse is the fact it's not at all physically addictive. Once my money ran out I just felt loads better as soon as the initial craving subsided - after about 1 day. Honestly if you're going to do it if you can ride the comedown afterwards for only about 30
minutes the craving will subside. But if you give in to it during that time it just gets worse and worse. I have never spent so much money to feel so shit for such a long time as I did when I was doing crack. For all the money I spent I have got a better longer lasting high off one £2.50 XTC pill. If you wanna do uppers stick to amphetamine...

^^ putting stuff on top of weed DOESNT FUCKING WORK i dont know where that idea started but it will plague me till the end of my days.

get a real crack pipe, crackhead
dude you obviously have no clue what your talking about.

ok thanks, let's say I follow what u suggested, put some weed in the bowl and a small amount of crack on top, will I get the full crack experience, or will it be better to wait and get an actual crack pipe and smoke it that way?
dude you will be inhaling crack.... yes you will get the full crack high, the weed wont even phase the crack high, when you become a cracksmoker you will want a straight pipe because you will want only the crack smoke hitting the lungs, but smoking weed and crack together is very effective.

ok, thanks, i guess standard crack pipe is the way to go then.

I have some codeine pills, got 2 packs stashed away from when I was living in Vietnam. They're sold everywhere there, and a pack of 20 pills cost less than 3$. It doesn't have anything in them that will mess up my liver so I'll probably end up eating a whole pack as I do the crack. That's around 300 mg codeine, hopefully should help making the comedown a lot smoother.

300mg of codeine is alot, try half that if you dont use opiates regularly, codeine will help alot. try to sleep off the comedown with the codeine.

>-------------------------------------------------------------- >

dude i smoked crack for years back in the day, dont listen to these noobs talking about cans and ashes... thats disgusting. Use a radio/car antena if you cant find a glass shooter, works exactly the same as the glass shooter, you can even use a glass stem form a bong or an aluminum stem from a bong, even if you cant find that you can use a hookah stem which has the same aluminum stem attachment as most plastic bongs. never use tinfoil to smoke crack that is retarded.

Last edited:
1st, around how long can I stay high from worth? Let's say I only hit the pipe after I feel myself coming down from the last hit, how long will it last?

Thanks

1) There's no telling. One hit typically lasts for 10 minutes if you have no previous tolerance.
2) The come down lasts roughly as long as the time you spent taking hits. Have some downer ready.
3) Weed or meth pipes are no good. A crack pipe is just a glass tube and that's what you need (plus brillo or the equivalent).

1) There's no telling. One hit typically lasts for 10 minutes if you have no previous tolerance.
2) The come down lasts roughly as long as the time you spent taking hits. Have some downer ready.
3) Weed or meth pipes are no good. A crack pipe is just a glass tube and that's what you need (plus brillo or the equivalent).
nah dude a hit of crack high lasts like 30secs to 5min, the initial comedown is a brutal 1hour+(big plus), and a weed pipe is fine if he throws the crack on the herb and smokes it liek that because the crack will melt, its like oil and will melt then bind with the herb just fine.

whats up with all these people giving advice when have they have no experience.

if the op has a meth pipe: soak a string in alcohol(preferably a small cotton one), wrap the string around the pipe right next to the bubble and light the string, then carefully break were the string was, this will work if the meth pipe is thin which most are, most meth pipes are made from inferior glass and break easy.

be sure not to burn those lips, ha!

whats up with all these people giving advice when have they have no experience.
Wow, are we being emphatic when we don't know ourselves what we're talking about!

A weed pipe will waste a lot of material because the resin will be difficult to retrieve.

The alternative to a straight glass is a aluminium (beer/cola) can made into a pipe by drilling holes at one end. In this case ashes are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.