• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine 1st time crack user needs some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay guys the comedown really isnt that bad. i didnt feel a comedown the 3 times i did it. i only felt very serious cravings....enough to buy 1-2 rocks for snip. thats before i knew you can get like a vial full of fucking rocks for snip.
the cravings lasted prolly 10 min. high lasted 10-15 min. was my 1st time.
to be honest i really dont think you'll need anything for the "comedown"

as for the pipe...the first time i did it...it was a 3-4 inch long glass cyclinder (both sides had edges broken and was dulled off) my dude stuffed 1/2 inch of copper wiring on one end put a rock on top of the wiring...lit then smoked it. i mean i got pretty high for like 15 min each hit.
oh yea make sure you hold it in for like 30-45 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
A weed pipe will waste a lot of material because the resin will be difficult to retrieve.

The alternative to a straight glass is a aluminium (beer/cola) can made into a pipe by drilling holes at one end. In this case ashes are needed.

The op didn't say anything about resin, he said could he get high with weed/crack mix on glass pipe, answer is still yes. The alternative to a shooter is not a can with holes and ash(who the fuck does that....) and your contradictiing yourself... or you could just be trollin... because you cant scrape a can....

dont use a can and ash that is retarded and will taste like shit and burn the throat, an antenna with Brillo, radio or even better a piece of car antenna because its wider. you know the old school telescope antennas

Am--Fm-Radio-W--Alarm-Clock-241213.jpg

LOL, I should know better then to try to educate crack users. I wasted enough effort on this thread, good luck OP

Get some Chore Boy if you can and light it to burn the copper off. After you smoke a few hits, you will want to push the screen to the other side of the pipe to scrape the resin and then hit it from that side.

I smoked the crack first and then when I was coming down used heroin. Personally, I felt shitty for like two days, so I wish I had spread out my H rather than doing most of it right after I smoked.

Go to your local gas station buy a glass rose and use that, ive never used crack before but i heard thats what people use if they wanna be cheap about it. which im sure u wanna be cheap about it cuz ur gonna be spending the rest of ur money on it hahah

This was my 2nd time using crack, I got 2 8's and have pretty much done all of it in the last 15 hrs, think I got to worry about having a heart attack or anything, I also took a naltrexone at 4pm EST (NOT RECCOMMENDED!!) I was plannning on using the crack to make it through the 24 hr naltrexone. I'm 29, fairly fit but havent't don't any exercise or eaten right lately. (trying to get off oxys, hence the naltrexone (50mg), 5 yr habit, tapered down real quik to nothing.

Hi, so I just picked up some crack, just had a few questions before I smoked it.

1st, around how long can I stay high from worth? Let's say I only hit the pipe after I feel myself coming down from the last hit, how long will it last?

2nd question, what will the comedown be like the 1st time I use it? How long might it last?

3rd question, I plan to use a weed pipe similiar to this:

http://themagicdragon.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/mothers-private-glass-pipe.jpg

if I put the crack in the front end and than hold the lighter at the bottom so it doesn't touch the crack but heats up the glass will that work?

Thanks

1: You can easy spend like £500 on crack in one session. And if you have the £££ you WILL DO IT.

2: The comedown isn't really a comedown per se, but you will be seriously fiending/craving for more, and you WILL buy it if you have the money. You will only stop when you have done all your money then serious depression will set in. This feeling will subside substantially after about an hour.

3: The weed pipe is OK to use for sure. You will ideally need some wire wool to stuff in the end of it. Cigarette ash will do, but make sure that it is ONLY ash that doesnt have bits of tobacco and shit in it or it will ruin the pipe. IMO weed will ruin the taste of the crack. Stick your rock on top of the wire wool/ash and put the flame near to it so it starts to melt and inhale as hard as you possibly can. DO NOT or TRY NOT to touch the flame to the crack as this will lessen the effect. It has to vapourised as opposed to burnt.

I'm not going to waste my time or yours by telling you not to do it, as that's your business and I'm not a killjoy lol.

My only advice would be to buy as much crack as you are willing to spend your money on in the first place and try and make it so you can't access any more money. The opiates will definitely help with the cravings afterwards. Just be careful that you don't end up getting a habit with that stuff. A lot of heroin addicts started out by using it to come down off crack. And you won't know you have a habit until it's too late!

@hydrochron: "Or just stick to normal coke, that's not cut to shit. "

I hate comments like that, that's not what he was asking is it? That's like someone asking for info about smoking cigars and then telling them just to stick to cigarettes lol. Not hating, just saying.

I think that sums it up quite nicely and I hope that this post will help you on your way to many years of happy crack smoking.

e2a: If you are using wire wool, before you smoke the pipe, lightly heat the crack so it melts a little into the wool/ash as it will stop it from falling off the pipe, that's a real downer lol. Just heat it for like half a second you will see it melt a little and it will be "stuck" to the wire wool or ash.

fast comedown, crack needs to be smoked more than weed to keep high on it. just a little *zip* then your wondering where you put that damn crack pipe. some relatives/friends of family are into it... makes one of the ladies one hell of a loopster. shes kind of the joke of the community.

get a real crack pipe, crackhead

LOL, I should know better then to try to educate crack users.

Don't bother using crack it's a stupid drug

Man, so much crack stigma and on bluelight of all places. Why is it that we can talk about freebasing or IVing pretty much any drug under the sun with impunity, but when the word 'crack' is mentioned people revert to the most atavistic socially-conditioned prejudice? Sad, really.

Don't smoke that garbage! Really! Your gonna loss your friends, family, money and maybe your life. Your gonna get hooked right after that first hit. I did, about 20 years ago. I smoked it for about a year. That's all I could think about every day. Then one night after finishing an 8 ball, I looked at myself in the mirror and said...."YOUR GONNA DIE IDIOT""! That's the night I just put the pipe down and haven't picked it up since.

"DON'T DO IT"!

Status
Not open for further replies.