• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plur?

I heard a funny version of it - People Look Ugly Raving (must have been a non Raver)

also it took a bad turn in the UK when Raves started to get ugly.

Peace Love Unity Rape - :(

I heard a funny version of it - People Look Ugly Raving (must have been a non Raver)

People look ugly rolling*

OH, PLUR....So awesome in theory, yet so unattainable.

I'd love to see ravers spreading PLUR. Unfortunately for me, all I've ever met at dance festivals are edm elitists who don't welcome outsiders, so I'd love to meet a raver who truly abides by this.

I've seen a few people in Seattle abide by PLUR, both from the older generation and the new one. Mostly when they're rolling face though...

Honestly, PLUR describes exactly how I feel when I'm rolling. To the T. I don't see how others can feel any other way, at least while rolling. I know MDMA effects everyone differently, but I don't see how it can make people rude, disrespectful or violent.

HAHAHA that's pretty funny. I don't get why people can't admit that many many people do look ugly when raving(more ugly then they would otherwise). Funny stuff.

Oh right! I thought it was a reference to when you're mashed <3, your eyes are half open, your jaw is over the top of your head, go on, while youre reading this put your face into that familiar state, and just say "plurrrrrrr", that's what I thought it meant! :D

Please Let Us Rave (someone came up with this right after the RAVE act was passed)

or more known peace love unity respect (Dj frankie bones of Ny came up with this at energy)

:D

Faces of death flashing all around the venue, people do look ugly rolling. But if u feel that good u cant look that good, drug rule 1.

I've finally rolled a decent amount of times and attended enough events to where I now see myself thinking/abiding by PLUR in everyday life. I want to get a PLUR tattoo inside my lip. Rolling my face off, fat grin, pulling down the lip for awesome pictures haha.

Penis Lodged Up Rectum
Pedophiles Love Underage Ravers
Please Let Us Roll
Please Let Us Reek

Thinking this might go better in the social thread, but i'm afeared to try and merge a topic again :(

funny thing about the "people look ugly raving"... i always THINK people look so gorgeous when i meet them, but when i see facebook photos afterwards... well... a have a 50/50 average of getting that sentiment correct. =P

i always seem to think people i meet look A LOT like other people i know... but i typically am very wrong about that when i see them sober =P