• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plur?

OH, PLUR....So awesome in theory, yet so unattainable.

I'd love to see ravers spreading PLUR. Unfortunately for me, all I've ever met at dance festivals are edm elitists who don't welcome outsiders, so I'd love to meet a raver who truly abides by this.

WORD. I went into the chatroom at Plurlife dot com and it was full of brats that had mad skills and booted me. I thought maybe plur stood for phuckin lowlife ugly retards.

WORD. I went into the chatroom at Plurlife dot com and it was full of brats that had mad skills and booted me. I thought maybe plur stood for phuckin lowlife ugly retards.

Yes i gotta admit we Boot and ban people for fun over there, pillreports.com no.

I heard a funny version of it - People Look Ugly Raving (must have been a non Raver)(

LOL! I mean seriously lol! There is a e-tard / huge pupil thread around here somewhere that is just too much fun and this def of PLUR just makes me giggle thinking about it.

Thanks for that

PLUR is a fucking joke and if you really believe in that shit and you are not 14 years old......jokes on you.

PLUR is a fucking joke and if you really believe in that shit and you are not 14 years old......jokes on you.

I remember a quote under the grate leadership of our George W Bush

"Get fooled and ye cant get fooled again."

So if I did get fooled by PLUR then by believin in it now I must be right