• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

busted buying pills at raves. PLEASE HELP. thanks

chitown rollin

Bluelighter
what's up everyone? I am attending my first rave tonight. I'm pretty excited but I am a bit nervous at the same time. I cannot find anything to bring to the rave and planned on buying it there. My question to you all is this 1) do undercovers ever sell drugs and the bust you and 2) are they going for dealers or buyers? This is an underground event also, nothing mainstream. Any help is much appreciated. PLUR

DO NOT DO IT. Raves are usually filled with undercovers. If not filled, there will be 1 or 2, and they will not "look like a cop".

Here's another reason, and perhaps even more likely: MOST PILLS PEOPLE SELL AT EVENTS ARE PIPES/ADULTERARED/BUNK. Raves are a perfect environment to sell off the crappy pills you've accidentally bought- think about it...that person you sell to will NEVER see you again, and you can collect the most $ for your pills. Please do not do this.

i'm about 97% sure you're going to the same rave i am tonight %)

to answer your questions...i've heard of undercover cops doing this, but never actually seen it, so i can't say if this is true or not. still doesn't mean it can't happen. i was actually just getting this thought cause i want to try and find someone with k there. as for your second question....theyr'e going to go for whatever they can...idk why a dealer would try and buy drugs at a rave.

@rollinstoned .. since we're clearly gonna be at the same venue tonight... is it safe to come with nothing and expect to leave with something? or is there gonna be undercovers all over the place. if you are experienced w raves... does this one seem secretive enough that cops will not know about it? sorry im uneducated on the rave scene i usually just go to shows. thanks alot!

@ rollinstoned... yes i am... i'm not bluelighter status just greenlighter btw... can't respond

chitown- people sell bunk/dangerous pills at raves. No one who actually has MDMA wants to run the risk of selling it to a stranger at an event at the risk of someone being undercover. Think about it, if you had a bunch of MDMA, would you really want to sell it at a rave where there's a stronger possibility of being caught? No. Please be safe, and don't do business with a stranger.

woot :D imma know someone from here lol even though you just joined today. it seems like a lot of other raves ive been to..this is the first one where they texted me the location, all others its where i go somewhere, they give me directions, than i walk there. i'm not that experienced, but all the raves i've been to i havent seen cops....but then again they're undercover so i'm sure they're hard to spot haha.

i know but does it matter that i know exactly what i am looking for? i wouldnt buy it unless i saw it? what's your opinion on that?

i wouldn't do it if i were you, you're risking it going up to just one person and asking for rolls, but what if that person doesn't have the mints? then your risk goes up more and more because your going around asking a bunch of people if they have mints while most of them have some generic stamp like a blue dolphin or some other piped pill. if you must, drink some alcohol if you can't find anything....and after all, going sober isn't that bad too.....you can feel high just from the energy of the room and music.

Ive bought 5+ pills at raves I've attended and never had an issue. Ask around and see what other people have taken and where they bought it. And look on pillreports before you actually take it.

is there anyway i can ask you some questions, rollin stoned? it won't let me do private msgs yet cause i just joined lol. im trying to do 50 posts but it seems like its gona take forever

i mean i have like .5 of molly but i really don't wanna take it. i overpaid for it and i would much rather get the mints. for future use as well. does anyone have any insight on if the mints are back for a while? i know the red bowling balls are on PR but do you know if there is gonna be mints for a while ?

Ive bought 5+ pills at raves I've attended and never had an issue. Ask around and see what other people have taken and where they bought it. And look on pillreports before you actually take it.

The OP is buying them at a rave, so there's really no way he could check them on pill reports.....unless he has an iphone but i'm sure a dealer wont stand there for 10 minutes while you look online to see if they're bunk or not, which most likely they will be.

See, I'm a little torn on how to answer this. I know for a fact a few people that have completely clean pills that will sell them at raves, because we get huge ones here, and there are quite a few people working cust serv jobs that don't get off work till late and don't always have time to pick up their stuff before the rave..or get paid the day of.

On the other hand-my first ones were bought at a rave, through my friend. I know for a fact they had mdma in them, but they def had something else and security was so tight, it was a little difficult to sneak in a test kit, even if we'd thought to.

ive bought lots of legitimate pills at events before. ive also seen lots of sales at events.

i can usually spot an obvious uc. i can also tell when someone shouldnt be sold to, or bought from. and i would like to elaborate on this.

i think staying out of legal trouble is considered "harm reduction." i would beware of anyone who look relatively young and is decked out in kandi and just looks like a stereotypical raver, who is sort of "over doing it." who is looking for pills for himself and his "friends" and wants to get a "few" from you. or is really hassling you about where to find a certain kind of pill. this maybe in fact be law enforcement.

if its ever going to be from a random, look on PR first and see whats going around (or look everyday) so you know what to and what not to buy. this should be a last resort though. just some advice.